Why do normalfags dislike thinkpads?

Why do normalfags dislike thinkpads?

normalfags have jobs and can thus afford quality products

they don't

Normalfags typically don't have opinions on other people's computers.

why are Sup Forums such pedophiles

im willing to be you're probably over the age of 30

'coz it isn't a Apple product

doesn't look expensive

go back to English class, pajeet

Normal people don't give a shit about what kind of computer they use. Hipsters and faggots need to follow trends and treat computers like fashion.

I'm willing to be you're a pajeet.

Learn English

Because I'm not autistic

Personally, I've never understood Sup Forums's obsession with the damn things.

I mean, they get the job done, but so does every other laptop I've ever used.

Because they aren't flashy and you can't exactly show off how "rich" you are with them

Nope, that is a Sup Forums meme. Every normal person I have run into who has seen a Thinkpad has thought they were nice looking.

>yuo hab a birus one yuor vindows gombuter

>Because they aren't flashy
Thinkpads are flashy in the sense of having a vague cyberpunk/hacker association with them.

Anyone who knows a little about computers would also know if you had one of the newest Thinkpads that isn't a cheap computer.

As far as uni/college goes thinkpads and macs are regarded as the go to devices. Dell or hp or chromebook... get laughed at

>Why do normalfags dislike thinkpads?
The main audience for ThinkPads and related laptops like Latitudes, Elitebooks, etc. are business people and power users. Hence they are priced accordingly.

Now, you can find old ones selling for much cheaper, but they don't know this (else they wouldn't be 'normalfags' or 'normies') and I doubt many would like the idea of buying used stuff.

Additionally, there is the marketing, which is why so many go out and buy Apple's offering, despite being overpriced garbage.

They are nice. They have better keyboard than any other laptop I have used and are the only laptops that did trackpoint right.
Sadly new thinkpads are shit and old ones are old.

>one of the most well known laptop brands universally held in high regard
>ONLY 1337 EBYC Sup ForumsENTOOMAN KNOW ABOUT LE BASED SINKPAD NORMIES OUT ROOO
Why are autistic children so stupid?

thinkpads have more or less kept the same general design language they've had since the 90s, so people look at them and think they look old.

this shouldn't require any deep thought. even autistic people like OP should have been able to work this out on their own.

There's literally nothing wrong with new Thinkpads apart from WLAN/WWAN whitelists.

did you just assume his age, gender AND sexuality?

>apex shitlord

>cyberpunk/hacker

ive seen chinkpads in the wild
i feel like Sup Forums just pretends normies dont use them to feel hipster

PrtSc
Fn

That's why.

bet*

Typo my bad.

I still stand by what I said. Most of these anime posters are probably old as fuck

Sauce?

Lemme step on your laptop, i just wanna see something real quick

Why are you saying that? I've seen them on offices

>Becuz makbuk pro has smile face tap bar

Now remember kids, anything on Sup Forums that doesn't have a reply is considered basically irrefutably true.

sauce on the pic op plox

you mean, normalfags buy things they can't afford with credit

Maybe because they're manufactured by one of the most blatantly consumer-hostile companies on the planet? How can we be sure there's no firmware level keylogging going on, given Lenovo's history?

That's a loaded question. Normalfags care that their computer works and runs the programs they want to use. The Macfags who are gonna make fun of you for using a Thinkpad aren't "normal", they're fucking obsessive nerds just like you.

Who the fuck cares if they watch anime? Its not like they sucked some 8 year olds cock and posted it.

As far as I know most people here grew up with their school having thinkpads for the students to use.
Makes sense because they are extremely durable and students are savages.
However, the schools always used the cheapest ones available, lagging a ton and restricting the user as much as possible.
Most people I know immediately think of it as "crappy school laptop" and disregard it.