Using a phone case

>using a phone case

You don't do this, right? Only normalfags would intentionally destroy the aesthetics of their phones

i kind of feel my phone is too thin so the case helps with grip a bit. plus my case has a little indent for putting a metal plate which i use with the magnetic dock in my car

I bought a Note8.
Even though I have insurance for it, i still have a case on it.

Glass back, glass front.

Minimally i'd have to have a vinyl skin protecting the back.

Only normalfags would care about the """""aesthetics""""" of a $1000 messaging device.

I have a moto e3 with the case

10/10 would buy again

my desktop computer has a case and I never move it around

why wouldn't I protect the computer I bring everywhere with me?

What sort of poor fag doesn't use a case? You blow your savings or hit up Money Tree to buy your phone? Only plebs to without cases, usually because they can't afford them.

I have a thick otterbox case. Nice firm grip even when it's wet.

op5 is slippery as fuck and i have a cardholder on it so i dont have to bring a wallet everywhere i go

I got a case for my OP3 for extra grip, because there's nothing more pathetic that a cracked screen.

Besides, all phones are ugly anyway.

I don't use one because I'm not suffering from Parkinson's or any similar coordinative disease
I've never dropped a phone desu

>owning a phone

Phone is too thin and slippery to hold without a case. It's way more comfortable to hold with a good case. Fuck the thin phone fetish.

generally well-adjusted people don't think in such extreme terms as a case "destroying the aesthetics", OP.

I used to work in a phone store, retail

Cases are a meme, the company made almost no money off the devices. We made like $15 from the most expensive iPhone. While from a case we made the full price.

They push the case meme to keep retailers open.

If you know how much puss this thing gets me

>destroy
But I'm not physically damaging it in any way.

In fact, I am protecting it against physical damage so that it retains more value.

That's why you buy them on amazon for $10.

this. also
>made the full price
if he's not going to be accurate then why are we even bothering to talk about this? the nuance of how much money the case manufacturer makes is important because their costs are relatively fixed. if they're pumping out plastic molds then all they needed was to get the mold right and then shit out as many cases as they could as fast as possible. so it doesn't bother them if they only make $0.50 on each case, because the trouble is getting them in front of eyes

I got me an axon 7. the cover is metal and the screen is gorilla glass but i still wear a protective case for some reason.

why did you post?

Haven't had a phone fall out of my hands since I had my Xperia Active. Not that difficult to not be a clumsy fuck

>he thinks function over form is normie

i got news for you counter culture cuks

>since I had my Xperia Active
is that supposed to mean something to us in any temporal sense?

cause we're talking about phone cases and so i replied with my take on wearing phone cases... i dont... hmmm

>literally just an 800 dollar rectangle that bothers you with normie media every 2 minutes

>concerned with aesthetics

havent had a case in years but i also buy phones that are under $250 off contract

Glass back, slippery as fuck without a case

>essential phone
>tfw no case because they don't exist

1) you don't wear a phone case
2) you haven't added anything to the conversation. you didn't even say that you're a normalfag, so you haven't even made a passing claim that you're a counterexample to the claim the OP made.

you just wandered in and said you have a phone and use a case for reasons even you don't care to figure out. you might as well have posted your breakfast.

shattered screen is part of the asthetic aswell?
i rather have it working than look fancy

whats your problem dude? why are you analyzing my posts?

it's barely "analyzing". i just asked why you posted and you keep giving increasingly stupid answers. i'm just trying to make sense of why you would post this stupid shit.

My job is dirty as hell. I was using a toothpick to get dirt and shit out of my lightning port once a day, so I got one of those nice belt clip Otterboxes. It's pretty damn good.

buddy this wasnt the most specific thread in the world. whoever made this thread is making pointless posts. are you new to Sup Forums? have you not seen greentexts, *blocks your path*, quoting people threads. all it does is spark conversation. maybe i wanted to start a conversation about the axon 7. why do you care?

there was a conversation going on though. you just wandered in and said "i have a phone. i use a case." like a retard

i don't care. that's kind of at the heart of why i posted. nobody fucking cares about you. you didn't even try to give us some explanation for why we should give a shit.

i also use a case

are you implying my phone has good aesthetics to begin with?

you are so mad at me did i hurt you? i didnt derail your pointless thread, did i little baby? uh oh, im posting a picture of a phone case without giving you a 500 page written essay on it. watch out.

dumb faggot wont use case, enjoy your lower resale value cunt

i dont wear a case but op is a fag

i will probably put my case back on due to this

thanks for your addition to the thread user you brought so much to the table

lets stop being mean on Sup Forums dot org please

>Not using case cus I need to show off the apple behind my phone lolz XDDD

Kill yourself please.

Fuck me with your hands daddy

my phone so slippery and thin that I need a case so my giant hands can grip it easier
and who the fuck cares about the "aesthetics of a phone"

How the fuck do people drop their phones? I have three phones in my pocket at once, they don't even have scratches. I handle two phones at a time sometimes, might have dropped one once. No screen covers either, though I'll get one for my LG K3 because the touchscreen is just horrible and doesn't seem to be calibrated or whatever.

Holy shit, lowest price at Best Buy and Walmart is $15 or $20. Most of the time you can't even find the correct case for your phone either. Amazon and eBay has everything, usually under $10.

Please, iPhone cases usually have an opening to show off the logo.

Yeah
Six fucking years and I never dropped a phone

Phone cases are for literal plebeians
>>literally just an 800 dollar rectangle that bothers you with normie media every 2 minutes
What did he mean by this?

If phone makers would come out with a good phone that wasn't slippery as shit glass and metal in a size I could easily use with one hand without always having to reposition the phone I wouldn't use a case. The OG Moto X form factor and materials were ideal.

An ideal phone for me would have a tiny top bezel with the camera sensors and earpiece, no bottom bezel, on screen buttons, and a 4.7" screen. Also it'd have the fingerprint sensor on the side like Sony has done with some of their phones and it would be wrapped in soft touch plastic like the Moto X. I don't even care if it's over a centimeter thick, thinness has been retarded for years now.

I suppose you wouldn't understand when they only thing you can ever drop your phone on is carpet.

I wouldn't use a case if the phones weren't so fucking thin. Also camera bumps. All of that is fixed by a simple case.

>phone case cost: $10
>phone cost: ~$250
>((((insurance)))) for your phone: $30-50/year

Yes, phone cases are ugly! Your phone NEEDS to be naked and it doesn't matter if it (((drops))) and (((breaks))) and you have to buy a new one.

Only an idiot wouldn't protect his investment. Aside from insurance.

>aesthetics
Are you gay son..?

Iphone 7 plus is so fucking slippery I've never had a phone as slippery as it.

Why do people keep their valuables in one place

I always keep my phone, payment options and keys separate

Seriously, how greasy are your hands?

>Iphone 7 plus is so fucking slippery I've never had a phone as slippery as it.
It's probably the lube from Apple fucking you in the ass

phones with glass backs are literal hockey pucks without cases

caring what other people think

Yeah because it has a kickstand and its pretty nifty sometimes

Only normalfags care about aesthetics

Take a look at the Xperia X Compact

It's my fucking work phone, I don't want it to break. I didn't even pay for it and I still use a case on t.

>iPhone 4S
Never used a case, felt good in hand and wasn't slippery. Have few scratches after 4 years of use.

>HTC One M8
Used a DBrand skin for 3 years, it was slippery.

>OnePlus 3T
I do use a case since it's such a big phone and is also slippery...

We care about keeping the value and longevity of the device

It's a tool not a fashion accessory, who cares how it looks?

underrated, kek

>giving a shit about a mobile phone.
Are you 12?

Generally, no. I had a case on my droid 4, damn thing kept dragging my pants down. After an embarrassing incident at the gym, I ditched the case and the droid 4 and fell for the slim meme.

May have a couple more dents than it should but at least I don't have to worry about getting pantsed by my phone

t. autist rage

>caring about the aesthetics of your phone

It's just a phone lmao

how's your aesthetic when your phone is covered in nicks and scratches? just use a case like a regular person

>hey look at that fag with the brick phone, get in with the now you piece of shit
>gets me slim, light phone and doubles the thickness and weight with case
You butter finger, tremble hands, can't wear skinny jeans cause of muh phat phone, you look like a total asshole.
You're the same jerks that wear elbow pads and knee pads for a run around the block.

Why deny value in beauty. Utilitarianism is great but why do you just stop at phones with the anti-aesthetics argument?

this

My phone depends on my case because the charging circuits are broken so i wired the batteries to the case batteries

There is no case for my phone at all.

>phone case
only works on careless people

No. The few times I dropped it it didn't suffer any damages anyway. And I generally don't drop it. A case would limit functionality as well, by making Qi worse, and buttons worse to press, and making the phone thicker which is already annoying in my pocket.

Yes goy you don't need a case

Transparent silicone back cover is goat.

guess im a normalfag then goddammit.
anyway any good case recommendation for iphone 6/6s? want to upgrade mine (chink TPU)

small hand faggot

cracked screen is the mark of the normie

OP5 is slippery and thin, I use a case made by the company (It lacks good protection, tho)

get a clear case then, it shows the beauty of the phone while offering protection.

we're gonna have to do something about all these watch threads and shit if you're going to get pissy about phone cases.

I decided to go this route versus my old phone which had an enclosure.

OP is 100% right

I've dropped my S8 twice since Ive gotten it near launch. So far not a scratch on it thanks to my case.

i don't own a phone

minimalist case > rugged case > bumper case > naked > smothering your phone in actual dog shit > skin

That's real fucking disgusting nigger.
Get a new fucking phone.

only normalfags care more about aesthetics than functionality.

hey guys, I use a case and a screen protector.

This! Fuck life without a kickstand.