Post yfw coffee lake comes out and AyyMD get absolutely destroyed

Post yfw coffee lake comes out and AyyMD get absolutely destroyed

It'll be 5% better and retards like OP will post a million fucking threads of "AMD BTFO!!!!!!"

and we'll all be left wishing idiot shitposters like you would just be banned already

>tfw the goyim will buy whatever slop we shovel out to them
Hope you like deliding

>literally just moar coars
More like coffin lake lmao

>implying amd hasn't been destroyed since 2006

DELID

SOPA

>JUST WAIT!
AYY LMAO

orly?

>mfw coffee lake comes out and is an overpriced housefire
>mfw AMD drops prices on Ryzen in response

6 cores at 4.3GHz with the same IPC as Kaby Lake. It should be faster than 1800X in most workloads, even multi-threaded.

But I'll stick with my 1700X until 2020.

The proper intel response will take 2-3 years and an complete architectural overhaul.

Meanwhile, enjoy the netburst 2.0 ride.

>having brand loyalty to shit tier companies like gaymd and jewtel

why? intel is charging 400$ for their 1600 equivalent.

this isn't netburst 2.0, this is stagnation that is only solved by process shifts, and intel's 10nm is a step back from their 14, where as amd is full steam ahead to 5ghz normal operating speed process... cant wait to see it.

im sticking with my 1700 till ryzen 2, then putting ryzen 2 in my normal machine, getting a small but good motherboard and having a render box + 5+ghz 8-12 core cpu.

despite everything i think we're also forgetting that 7nm Zen is getting taped our fairly soon. intel wont have this advantage for very long.

Are you retarded? i5s that perform at least the same as the 1600 cost the same or even less.

Why does the HUEmonkey like Intel so much? Is because it becomes hot enough to boil his SOPA DE MACACO?

Skylake-X is most definitely a contender for NetBurst 2.0 name.
This HUEG VECTORS ON CPU meme is fucking retarded.