Are you happy?

Are you happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ilJcs7JL4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is Sup Forums a support group?

Dress up in a mini skirt + push up bra and suck my dick and you'll find out ;^)

Nope. Gonna an hero cuz I'm a failure.

Pic related

It should be. Most of Sup Forums is toxic but here is pretty chill.

It's like you want somebody to ask if they'll listen to your troubles. I'm interested in your story user. Tell me about your life.

i'm just tired

if you need a support group then you should find a support group. don't go to one of the less retarded boards on Sup Forums and expect us to coddle you and talk about whether you're happy.

He's just looking for attention. Nobody who actually wants to commit suicide will go around and announce it. They'll just wake up one day, load the shotgun shells in, and pull the fucking trigger, and leave me to find their rotting corpse a week later.

ironic

depressed people talk about their depression and difficulty finding purpose, etc...

they don't necessarily go out and announce it publicly, but self-disclosure in an anonymous context is the kind of low-stakes way to get it off your chest that you'd expect to see from someone with depression. especially since Sup Forums is easy to get to from your bed.

just because you're (hopefully) planning on abruptly killing yourself doesn't mean that's how most people do it. there are tons of signs for depression and suicidal tendencies that someone who cares can look for.

again, not relevant to you. let me know if you need money for shotgun shells.

I know right? I'm trying to bring OPs spirits up by suggesting he suck my cock but here I am alienating him. Not only am I selfish but I'll also a fraud. The good news is I'm willing to admit it unlike OP (probably why he asked others if they're happy or not).

Well since you asked...sure.

>Be me, 19
>Socially awkward so no job
>Poor family, rough homelife
>Got below average grades cuz I had too much on my mind (shitty excuse I know)
>Passion for technology,building and fixing shit so that's what I'm planning to go to school for
>Not good enough for uni so community college it is.
>Get made fun of for bad grades (doesn't rlly matter but kinda hurts)
>Family is losing home because money is too tight
>Gotta bail out to save myself and hopefully make enough to someday give back and rebuild our lives
>all my friends are at uni so I vent on Sup Forums cuz there's ppl like me

It's a cry for help. Same reason ppl make suicide jokes. They don't want to directly tell someone theyre depressed but want someone to inquire so it's easier to talk about.

No, I am angry.

Had just started a second degree (CS/CE), finally got on some meds which put my head where it needed to be consistently and for the first time in my life, I felt invincible, absolutely powerful. But goddamn, leaky dick syndrome will pull the fucking rug out on that really damn quick. I hate to put all my current woes on that, but it really feels like that is the center of it all for me.

26 years old and wearing a diaper for the last year and a half, fuck me, but who would want to?

>depressed people talk about their depression and difficulty finding purpose, etc...
Those are girls and I'm not too sure about calling them "people".

>they don't necessarily go out and announce it publicly, but self-disclosure in an anonymous context is the kind of low-stakes way to get it off your chest that you'd expect to see from someone with depression.
No, it's the perfect way to be a fraud, pretend you're not, and get (You)s. Depressed people will just tone down how much they talk and take risks they never would in a healthy mental mindset.

>again, not relevant to you. let me know if you need money for shotgun shells.
Awww, how thoughtful user. I'm gonna have to turn that offer down but it's so nice of you to show compassion for your fellow man.

The only three friends I've ever had ignore me now, all I do now is shitpost on Sup Forums.

To get more attention. Remember all those emo fags that joked about taking a walk off a short pier? They're now gay sucking cocks as professional fags.

It's okay, friends are like meat slabs. They're good while they last but eventually they go rancid. Friends come and go, it's a fact of life we all must learn to deal with (look at history and wars lmao).

Just do your best to find more friends and keep your head above the water. Nothing is worse than becoming a druggie to cope with life, even suicide.

>Those are girls and I'm not sure about calling them "people".

It's ok to be shy, user. Girls aren't monsters, you just gotta go up and talk to them.

No but seriously did your mom cheat on your dad with Jamal and pajeet or are you just an autistic beta edgelord?

Girls are parasites that feed on us because we grow attached to them. My parents are only together because of what my moms threatens she will do if they get divorced.

Same applies to any relationship between a man and a women. We only do their bidding because of the threats they make.

Prove. me. wrong.

No not really.
My last internet friend now refuses to talk to me unless I get mental help.
Which is weird because her mental health is way worse than mine.

Anyway this is the kind of thing that belongs on its not really technology related.

>chill
>argues over which flavor of linux is "da best"

Tape a condom around your pecker. You can't be leaking that much.

Burst out laughing at this suggestion. Pretty sure it would work for user.

That's why you sign a prenuptial agreement so she has no power over you if things go south.

But I understand what it's like to have parents like that.

Yes.

t. guy with 6 months of therapy and anxiety pills

Sucks to hear, I felt very much the same. A lot of it was my own fault so I started working at 17 and basically occupied my time just working, 2 sometimes 3 or 4 part timers until I got a decent full time job. Got my own place, when I felt ready I got back into school, am still currently attending. I'm 24 and things don't seem as bleak as they used to.

If you're asking? No, but I'm not going to let it keep me from getting shit done. Maybe once I've achieved something I'll look at it and feel satisfied. Maybe I'll just notice all of the mistakes, agonize over why I've been at university for six years and haven't made any new friendships in twelve, remember a time I said something that made me look like a malicious idiot in front of a professional in the field I want to work in, think about all the times I hurt people and animals on purpose or by accident and how the world would be better off without me, or just eat some ice cream and go to bed. Dunno, any of that could happen.

For as many times as I've thought of doing exactly that I never have.

>Not good enough for Uni so community college it is
There's gotta be SOME Uni that'll accept you. My Uni accepts people with SHIT GPAs, you just gotta take remedial classes before you can take most of your degree classes.

Kekkkk

That's the thing though, in the end it's all the same. It's you getting attached to her and her threatening to do horrifying things if you don't do as she says. There's no logic or sensible reasoning to be found between male friends/family. It's just you hugging her while she points a gun to your head.

I know, it's funny how actually talking to a professional about your problems actually helps. The pills just take off the edge, the therapy has been the bulk of coming back from the dark.

I'm married to a woman who respects me and who has endeavored all her life to build a skill set I don't have and profoundly admire. We both made it clear early in our relationship that manipulating one another would be the wrong way to get what we want, and prefer honest and direct communication. We've had bumps along the way, but we've been able to talk out every major disagreement because we treat each other like human beings with thoughts and feelings. We'll have been together for ten years next month, and married for five. In all that time, neither of us has needed to deliver a stern ultimatum or threat. Good women are out there, but you have to treat them decently.

The hardest part about being in a situation like that is thinking all relationships are like that. For a long time I didn't want to have kids because I was afraid I'd be like my parents but now that I'm a little bit older I realize I want to have kids. You gotta be strong and know what YOU want in life, if that means throwing her to the curb when she threatens you then do it. There's a woman out there for you but youre not gonna find her by hating women.

I've been told I need meds but I said no because of the stereotypes.
>Normal kid
>Anxiety
>Gets pumped full of pills
>2 years later is a zombie with health problems from all meds

I don't want to be like that but I'm probably overthinking it

Happiness is a technology, am I right?

Yes

All it took me to be happy was 6 months of caring about myself. Good food, good books, good exercise, psychedelics. It all made me a better man and I love everything now.

I think we all can benefit from a thread like this once in a while

She has you dazzled it's cute desu.

M8 I never said the game isn't worth it. Love and a sense of absolute belonging can be found in all of the misery. You gotta go through pain and suffering to feel happy in life anyhow.

I'm just saying the reality of it all isn't as rainbows and unicorns as romeo here: describes it.

You and I had exactly the same thought process. And honestly, it will depend on how much of a dosage you need to be put on before it's effective (I got lucky, and only needed a small dosage), but as long as you speak up about how you haven't been feeling normal, they'll usually switch you to a different medication before something like that starts happening, so you don't have to be drugged out of your mind for your medication to even have the slightest positive effects.

>She has you dazzled
You don't keep someone "dazzled" for ten years without being legitimately dazzling.

That's only the case if you are a beta male.
Typically one of the people in the relationship has power over the other.
There are guys that hold the power.
Their women are obedient and would never think of leaving.
Think about all the women that don't leave abusive relationships.
The kind of women that would never leave exist.

Those guys THINK they're in control but aren't. Yeah their girls can't fight back and will take blows to the face to try to keep their power over their man. But in the end they get you a nice dirt nap or daily showers with BBCs.

>Sup Forums
>one of the least retarded boards
oh I'm laffin

I kinda don't trust doctors now that's all. They're all so quick to prescribe shit to boys.
>Inb4 politics
Cant sit still in class? Here's 5 meds to make your teachers job easier.

You're upset with life? Heres 5 meds so you won't feel emotions at all.

They told me I need mild schizophrenia meds which made me think I was crazy.

I'm not. It feels like after getting some life advice from a bunch of youtube videos, my parents failed at their job and in turn, I failed at life.

I'm trying to recover for years now and it feels like I'm going to kill myself if I ever stop trying. Looking back now, I am a far better person in every aspect of the life, compared to myself a bunch of years ago. However, I'm still far more incompetent than my peers, and it was nearly drove me to the edge of suicide last month. It happens.

I have advanced in various aspects of my life but I had to make some compromise in return, and I think I compromised on my inner personality after everything that has happened to me. I have become an impostor, a naturally developed habit of mine to passively integrate into groups, so I won't be alone.

Over the years I have spent on the internet, my isolated lifestyle has spread through my brain, damaging everything my former self had developed. I don't really care about the persons family problems, or why his football team is better than team. I have to fake a smile at their jokes so I don't have to look at the disappointment in their faces but I push myself so hard, my stomach hurts when I threw myself into bus at the end of the day.

Should I be happy? Do I deserve to be happy? Was it my fault? I don't know. Future is not certain and full of surprises. Maybe I won't live anymore. Maybe I'll make a genuine friend. All that is left for me is to discover what future holds for me. I won't do anything beyond that, I can't.

I had a much worse experience. Even at the dosage I was started on, I was dissociating bad enough that I was watching my life through a thick foggy tunnel to the back of my head, listening to my voice telling everyone how happy I was with a smile glued to my face so hard it cramped. For six months, until I missed a dose and started to feel like I could claw my way back into control. It doesn't matter how shitty and terrifying the reality I face is anymore. I don't want to soften it. I need the real thing, even if it kicks my ass so hard I want to sleep for days at a time. I'm not going back in that goddamn hole, and nothing will convince me that a different medication is worth risking the day I wake up in it again.

But I agree, it's worth trying meds to see if they help YOU. They did wonders for my Dad.

Anyway everyone here should know that until affordable good sentient sex robots become a thing you're gonna have to get in an unfair relationship with a girl. It's the way things have been for like a million years.

That's a big reach.

All of you emo gamerfags need to go back to /v

youtu.be/6ilJcs7JL4M
Food stores are plentiful.
Power levels optimal.
Morale is excellent.

I have no idea what you would need, man. The pills are only supposed to take off the edge. Therapy, and actually taking your therapists advice/following up with the goals you've made with them, is supposed to be what makes life a little more livable. Doctor's will just prescribe what the fuck ever, I found that out quick, Therapists are supposed to really get to know you, and be VERY careful about what they decide to put you on.

It sounds like you need an entirely new environment. It may be extreme but moving to a different town would be a fresh start where you can recreate yourself