This Hurricane is headed your way

This Hurricane is headed your way.

What do you do?

I grab my laptop, my 8TB external drive, and go hide inside the nearest library/college.

>yfw everything else you own is fucked

>What do you do?
Get on a private plane (bypassing TSA molestation), fly to Vegas. I don't gamble, but they have nice hotels. Work on my overhead press at the local gym.

panic becuase i've somehow found myself thousands of km away from home

Stay right where I am, because I realize that any hurricane that manages to reach Kansas is going to be weak as fuck.

Hurricane becomes giant tornado

Then I would just go outside and look at it, until/unless it gets really close, and then retreat to my storm shelter, like any respectable Kansan.

>Americans

HURRICANE IS A LIBERAL HOAX

STOP SPREADING THE FAKE NEWS

MAGA!!!!

be glad that my HDD is destroyed by natural disaster so I don't have to give it in to cops

spill the beans, what incriminating data do you have?

Grab wallet+phone
Grab computer set
Grab stereo
Grab soft blanket+pillows
Grab 2 sets of change of clothes

That's literally all I value. I always have things simplified so I can move around whenever.

Drive away from the area

>pack pc in suitcase that's it
>maybe my cat if she behaves

Stupid burgers...
>shitting their pants over a hurricane
>never heard of bora and it's average speeds
>people living normally for centuries in spite of that shit

Stop being whiny cunts. Also it's just gonna wreck Florida... Not like anyone gives a shit.

Laugh at French/Anglo/whatever people for dying in a hurricane

Microburst happen all across.

Hurricanes are much more devastating to the entire regions than any bora or its average speed.

Hurricane Irma speed is around ~155 mph+. And lasts for days to weeks.

Boras lasts for few minutes and the speed range can be anywhere from few miles per hour to 200 miles per hour(very rare).

So you have trouble imagining the magnitude of Hurricane because you have lived through Boras. Imagine living through a hellish Bora season where the winds speed is around 155 mph (250 kmph for the metric), the size is entire city of 2 million people, it lasts for few hours instead of few minutes, and destroys every single property you see in your city except the steel/concrete hardened buildings, even those have cracks joint failures and half of them are destroyed. This "bora" also goes through the entire region/state/country (depending on your location) and destroys all those in path.

Thats a hurricane like Irma. Now you have to live through 3 of them back to back with very little time in between.

I pray to God to help defend my home and smite the heavens and the heretics.

>What do you do?
Fuck it

I go to meet the storm face to face and give tribute to Thor with dick in hand.

You don't know what you're talking about, because you aren't understanding what it's like to go through this.

Not bloody likely.

This

Irma sustained ~185 mph for nearly 2 days. That's 300 km per hour. The size of the Irma engulfs entirety of small countries like Cuba

>destroys every single property you see in your city
This is where is become unlikely.

In US where everything is shit houses, sure - but not in Yuroland, especially not older buildings.

>not flying to a private island in the pacific

Yeah, dumbass Americand. We yuros are so much better xD

Not all US houses are wood and dry wall/a shit. Some have stone foundations and mortar walls.

Sorry to spring the news on you and your inaccurate ideas of a place you wish you lived.

Ironically for your post, the liberal mayor of Houston told everyone to stay put despite the Texas Governor (who is a republican) telling everyone to evacuate to higher ground before Harvey struck.

Concretes flying around slamming into each other.

Hmm euro fantasy land is gonna get wrecked with these types of hurricane.

This guy knows what's up. They are coming for your guns and will put you in FEMA death camps.

Problem was the governor waited too long. If an entire city evacuates at once all of the roads out get congested and people get stranded in the middle of the storm with little to no protection.

>tfw grandparents live in Florida
fug

>spend all week stockpiling food, preparing inverters and generators, freezing water and installing shutters myself
>irma fucks off hard to the west
fuck

This 100%
Sup Forums was right again!

Storm is big enough to hit you with 100+mph winds even if it doesn't directly pass right over you.

Alright. Go stand outside in the hurricane and report back.

You will inherit their land.

ill just go the eye of the storm retard there's no wind there

They're already evacuating, but I left shit at their house.

Laptop, a hard drive from my NAS that holds all my photos, my mirrorless camera, a few other semi-expensive items that can fit into a backpack.

Someone with a lot of money and no self-preservation instinct should do something like this once. Just park a yacht off the coast of West Africa in the middle of a depression and wait for an eyewall to form around them, then sail to Miami in the center of a category 5 hurricane.

Yea, it's a category 5 liberal hoax amirite

After Irma wrecks the house, Jose will come steal it.

FUCKING IMMIGRATNS

>What do you do?
I laugh at Americans.

>Not measuring wind speed in meters per second
Fuck you, pleb
I had to use my brain to convert 250km/h to ~70m/s

It's pretty strong blow. Haven't experienced only ~50m/s in East Yooroopee

*Have experienced

Same thing I do every hurricane. Under prepare and dry fap to my imagination until the power comes back.