Remember when you first used this?

I switched from firefox to this.

I am still shell-shocked

I was gonna update my cpu and ram to speed Firefox. Now I dont even need

>inb4 Vivaldi and Opera (they are slower)

I just use Iridium. Chrome but without the botnet.

honestly it's been so many years i don't remember it that well. it's not like a keep a journal logging all the times i changed software preferences.

everything is almost 2 seconds faster to load on chrome

shit is almost instant on heavy sites like instagram

hello Alphabet (tm)

Back in like 2010 I found out about chrome and oh my gosh it was so much better than ie.

>in like 2010
fake. people stopped using IE in 2005

people still use IE 7.

ITT: tech-illiterate, windows using idiots that have no reason to be on this board

Remember when Chrome was not only 'good' but legitimately revolutionary?
Good times.

Now it's just a bloated fucked up mess.

Obviously.

>Vivaldi slower

Nice try. Not with your typical Sup Forumsentleman tab usage

Vivaldi with ublock and umatrix is the fastest modern browser I have found. Chrome runs out of memory pretty quick these days with extensions.

OP here. I am running Windows Vista on my shitpostin pc

i doubt vivaldi has vista version...also benchmartks show chrome is faster

/thrad
mod pls kill these shillthreads, this is clearly an advertising campaign by street shitters.

no, i've never used chrome before

I used IE up until 2010 to which I used Chrome for a while... Still to this day, Chrome has an odd behavior on Windows 7 which always bugged me... Used Firefox since then, using Nightly right now.

Vista is heavily meme'd everywhere. I have the SP2 version. all bugs n shit removed

I still can't understand why I started using it years ago. Luckily I came back to our good old Firefox.

September 14

I've been using Microsoft Edge for a while now. It's certainly better than Chrome, uses less RAM, and improves the battery life. Scrolling on Edge is smooth af. Microsoft got it right this time.

Yes. I thinks edge is really good these days.

I cycled through the majority of browsers but decided to stick with chrome about 5 years ago. It's still a data hog though,