Open-source design

>open-source design

fpbp

fpbp

me on the left

i tough that shit was windows 10

the gray ones look good

You can upload any picture you want, what is the problem?
Where is this even shown?

This is the only user icon I have ever seen on KDE.
Where do you find the other icon?

>Female
>Literary a silhouette from Super Deepthroat

Sad face

sad cyclops

>those androgynous soy boy facial curves
>not making the avatar the male, european ideal to give men and boys something to strive for
>promoting weakness and hedonism

Who could be behind this os?

I really like those faces!

>leonardo the vinci
>grace hopper
fine

>ghandi
>alice in wonderland
>mowgli
who writes this shit?

sad cyclops is sad

>multi-billion dollar company design

>iIliterary

glad to see the newfag filter still works

Does anyone think W10 actually looks good? Genuinely curious.

I do, however I dont use Windows 10 much because I dual boot with Ubuntu 17.10 daily build with Gnome and I dont play gaymes anymore. But I liked its design while I was using it.

All the different fonts didn't bug you? The overwhelming amount of flat and white?

Not looking to attack, it's just that the OS reminds me more of Windows 3.1 than it does any other version.

it's not good

but it's still far better than any "alternatives"

I think it would be better if it didn't force so much bright white on you. I can deal with the flatness, but when combined with all that white, it just feels sterile and dated to me.

wtf. is this real?

Problem, faggot?

>white scrollbar
kek

It's funny cuz literally all people who use FOSS applications look like one of those default avatars.

That's a Chrome thing. Actual system plays by the rules.
For Chrome you would have to use a extension to change scrollbars if you'd wish, but I'm not autistic enough.

damn, I wish I could be 14 again

>I'm not autistic enough.
>uses chrome and windows 10

>Chrome thing
i.e.

I use a picture of Reimu

>being this autistic
look at this BASED savior of western civilization, he's got it all figured out

Sorry, I'm probably severely autistic by Sup Forums standards as I use daily several operating systems, including Linux and UNIX based ones or deprecated ones for 80's/90's workstations and microcomputers.

What I meant is I don't really care about eye candy (ricing) enough to spend time on it, except the minimum to not be an eyes strain, as explained or as implied it more being a teenager thing.

hmm no, I was pretty satisfied with everything. I like the flat design. I used the dark theme because its easier for the eyes I think, but its a shame that the file browser stays white. Maybe they will make a universal app file browser that can be changed to black though. And Im really happy that they introduced a night light feature, I dont have to use flux or any third party app anymore, and im pretty sure the built in night light has less performance impact than any third party app. This is what I like about gnome too, the night light feature

DANK meme my BASED friend. Praise lel!
did you post it on verrit yet, friendo?

>tumblr nose

Konqi is cute!!

Fuck KDE and fuck Konqi in particular

rude

gnome BTFO

holy shit how can gnomefags ever recover?

>A: Floppy Disk Dri...

lol nice meme
too bad gnome is the default on most relevant distros and is overall better the KDE
Gnome is the future while KDE has no future

Neither have a future

me on the left

That looks straight out disgusting
>White scrollbar
>That white banner
>Red navigation bar

Do you really have to ask?

Steam is a manchild app anyway

>>White scrollbar
See >That white banner
Is only related to winver.exe, as it literally is a picture, see the Windows 10 logo under System.

>Red navigation bar
Good thing it's customisable, or are you against personal preference?

Checkmate atheists.

w10 is shit anyway. And why the fuck are you using chrome?

It's LTSB 2015, still the least shit Windows versions around and that's Chromium, what else should you use? SlowSJWfox?

looks ok, what is it?

>sad cyclops

>no qt mascot
>no thumbnails in the file picker
>no concept of "features" in general
The only reason anyone uses GNOME is like the only reason anyone uses Windows: it came with the distro, so that's what they use.

oh I'm blind chromium is ok. Firefox was great and I loved the extensions but this sjw thing is pissing me off

kde "desgin"*