Help help

My computer froze here and whatever key I press does nothing, the only thing that works is bios
What do I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gentoo.org/downloads/
sites.google.com/site/easylinuxtipsproject/burn-mint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not your personal tech support. But plug in a ps2 keyboard.

ripeperoni

Reinstall wintoo

Fuck you nigger , this is serious business
And I plugged in 2 keyboards , I mashed all the keys and nothing worked

sharpie in pooper

Do I need some sort of CD , or can I just do it from the pc?

install gentoo

I'm almost desperate enough to do that :(

So, bios works normally with both keyboards? Or does that freeze too?

Windows repair CD obviously your system passes bios tests and your system is still quasi functional which leads me to assume something got corrupted or removed in an update/install.

I enabled usb keyboards and mouse , but when I press f8 it freezes.
Is there an option In the bios , or should I just take it apart and blow on the pieces?

Only bios, I'm enabling everything I can

Bump

OP here, never mind I fixed it.

Nigger, don't impersonate me!!!

Help help

Are you sure you butt plugged it?

Nvm guys, fixed it.
OP

Maybe you should, I don't know, turn it off and on again?

Yes! I plugged it and everything freezes at the black screen, how do I reset this computer from the bios?

Make a USB of whatever windows you have and repair it

install gentoo

Nevermind , kill yourself

DUDE.APPLE.LMAO
THROTTLING LMAO
SOLDERED IN LMAO

Where do I go?

Did you try pressing enter?

home

Where???

you need the advanced chipset timings bro

turn on everything with "dram" in the name if it's off, or set it to "1" for "on". Somehow your DRAM has been turned off.

Buy a new one.

This guy has the right idea for you OP.

>Implying any of that matters to OP, who doesn't have the capability of even diagnosing basic Windows issues.
Mac is best for OP.

why buy a apple computer with PC parts for more money than a PC ? and a useless operating system that apple stopped caring about

sure keyboard conectied to correct usb?
try with other keyboard
+

Will this stop the pc from freezing?
Fuck off nigger I know computers, I've been sitting in front of one all my life

Keyboard works, but only when I press del quickly

Yet you can't fix this, which is basic as fuck...

>Fuck off nigger I know computers, I've been sitting in front of one all my life
try moving your computer to the side so you can see the monitor

Wrong, if your computer froze you'd cry like a bitch

>Fuck off nigger I know computers, I've been sitting in front of one all my life

Then you should know how to fix your issue, using is not the same as knowing. You obviously don't know it if you had to come to a taiwanese throat-singing enthusiasts forum to ask for help on a simple issue. Mac is perfect for people like you.

I've been driving for half my life too, but that doesn't make me a diesel mechanic bucko.

Do you even lift? I'll chokehold you till you can't breathe faggot
Also solution for computer please

Because you're incompetent

PM'd you the ifx :^)

PM'd you the fix OP
enjoy

install *Buntu

PS2, not 2 keyboards, dumbass.
Pic related.

I'll send word to the local Apple Store you're on your way.

Because it's retard-proof, which is something OP needs, obviously.

Ugh I need to put it on a disk for that, would that stop the freezing?

Yes

i know that this is most likely a troll thread but....

yes dude of course, how did you not know this

Its obviously not the keyboard since it works in bios
Who's the computer genie now?

I'm a Windows man , not Linux

gentoo.org/downloads/

it's really easy thank me later

When I let the timer go it just freezes and Windows never starts , I've enabled literally everything in bios
Is it the hardware??

is this the new /fag/ thread

Not you. Just because bios detects your USB doesn't mean that Windows does.

>I've never used anything except what was shoved right in front of me as a child, and as such, I automatically assume that it is the best option for me.

I want you to try something. Don't make a boot disk of Ubuntu. Do it with Linux Mint. Realize what people have done just in their free time. Ask yourself, "Is Windows worth the 100 dollars they are asking for?" Granted, you can make pretty much any Linux distro look like Mint, but Mint looks the way it looks out of the box.

Pretty sure mint is the easy one
Check your Linux facts pleb

install gentoo, it will allow you to clean up the errors and reinstall windows

that was the joke asshat, and you ruined it.

Bro it's not about the keyboard, Windows should automatically start

The bane of my existence OSX10.4-10.6 Hackintosh days.
Never once seen it on real hardware though.

dude just give up and go to an apple store already, they'll be happy to fix your problems-given a "small" fee

My original post
Windows XP has always had problems with some usb keyboards not detecting properly before boot. Ever heard of Hirens Boot CD? That shit never works with USB keyboards and the Mini XP it loads. Remember XP is based on the 2000 kernel.

Still doesn't explain why it doesn't start automatically, u shouldn't need the keyboard to start it

And do I just get an empty disk and download mint online? That sounds pretty easy
Trolled
You're making fun of Apple because it's more popular

We're actually making fun of you because we think you're genuinely stupid. ;)

>Still doesn't explain why it doesn't start automatically, u shouldn't need the keyboard to start it
Because there's a problem. Either with your hardware, or with your software. The fact that you can't use your keyboard to even try Safe Mode means that you can't diagnose the problem.

>And do I just get an empty disk and download mint online? That sounds pretty easy
Follow the instructions here: sites.google.com/site/easylinuxtipsproject/burn-mint

Wrong, you're the only one trying to make fun and failing

Get shit on! 10/10 user

Buy SpinRite 6™

Samefag

>You're making fun of Apple because it's more popular.

No. If you can't figure out how to get a keyboard to respond, Apple really is for you. It's "pants on head retarded" proof.

I think you're mistaken. This isn't the Winshit or tech support board, but the GNU+Linux board.

i was actually making fun of you, because you keep on asking for help while being a rude cunt to everyone that gave you semi-tangible advice or tried to help. this isn't your support forum, believe the sticky says that. That is why when ever someone asks for help, "install gentoo" is the defacto response, unless you're in a thread for beginners. So either install Linux or pop on down to the apple store, where the Apple GeniusesTM can hook you up with the hassle free experience you so richly deserve.

Literally the only advantage Windows has over any flavor of Linux is that it has customer support, yet you are coming here?

Wrong, you just never used an Apple
I treat you harshly because I love you
I can't speak indian

?wroooong

>I can't speak indian
Then why pay for it?

>Let me list the exceptions to the rules.
K.

Either fix my problem or leave the thread slave

This is our thread now bitch.

Because Windows is extremely easy to use

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT 'Either fix my problem or leave the thread slave' IT IS ABOUT JEWS

On this screen

open pc health status and post pic

just wondering have you been sat in front of a pc all your life with it turned off?

/votekick user

*votes no*

Yeah. That's why you're here, right? It's so easy that you need to come and ask for help.

Here you go

Vote rejected

Did you find that monitor in a skip?

rejection overruled

Ugh the problem isn't the monitor, it's the freezing