Problem with Windows 10

Got a new HP laptop with Windows 10 about a week ago and noticed the mousepad briefly freezes after pressing any keys. Every fucking tutorial or forum I look at tells me nothing. All the settings I'm told to look at don't exist.

When I plug a regular USB mouse in, that works fine, the mousepad is fucked and there's no way I can figure out how to fix it.

Does anyone here have the same problem and know how to solve it?

I'm a music producer and this gets seriously frustrating. I'm about to lose my shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

install gentoo

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

gfy m8

What exactly does it do and why is it so large?

it makes everything work. Thats also why it is so large, simply because every solution is in it.

It's probably an intentional "feature" in order to stop you from accidentally moving the mouse/clicking around while you're typing, so it gets disabled.

UPDATE!

I found something in the Synaptics settings that improved everything, the freezing still happens but for a very small fraction of a second.

>Music Producer
>Using Windows
You're a poor 18-20 year old with a guitar and a voice that doesn't sound like a garbage disposal chewing on a fork.

souldve installed gentoo instead

Listen, douchebag, I came here for advice, not to be taunted. You're probably a 30-40 year old neckbeard using your anonymity to troll random people online with Hentai Haven in one of your tabs and your minuscule dick out. Why don't you do us all a favor and choke on your next cup of noodles.

It would seem I hit a nerve.

try to reinstall mouse touchpad drivers

I have a limited amount of data so I'm not installing Gentoo.

What if I just update them?

>A music producer
>Using Windows 10
>A limited amount of data
Wow, you could not have picked a worse OS to use regarding data. The fact that you use it to produce music is pretty laughable, too.

Could you please fuck off? Maybe do something helpful for once in your life?

I do plenty of helpful things. I'm trying to help you now, in fact.

Get a Mac. You are one of the very few types of people who actually should spend the money for one.

Please go back to lelddit like the normalfag you are

>windows 10
>music producer
>crying

you dont belong anywhere near a tech board

For the price of a Mac I'd build a PC that could cure cancer and blow you at the same time. Fuck that.

OP is right. You should fuck off. Along with your meme Linux distro and it's second tier shit software.

And yet here you are with a Windows 10 machine, a limited data allowance, and problems.

Finally, thank you!

HOW DID A SIMPLE TECH QUESTION LEAD TO THIS? FUCK OFF YOU WANK STAIN.

The amount of butthurt in this thread is great.

Have you run out of hentai to watch? Surely you can find amusement elsewhere?

Guess where you fall.

Get out of your cave and do something with your life you pathetic excuse for a human being.

You keep taking swings, and not a single one of them is connecting to anything, buddy.

Fuck you, going to Reddit.

Good. Stay there.

youtube.com/watch?v=pc0mxOXbWIU

Install ZorinOS instead

So butt flustered!

OP, have you tried to install Gentoo?