What distro is he using

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/stallman-computing.html
youtu.be/eG4HrOpzQXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ukunta Kinte?

Trisquel

stallman.org/stallman-computing.html

Would it kill this hippo to shave, eat less and excersise a little? A healthy mind lives in a healthy body.

Anybody got any pics of a Stallman no-beard mod?

whatever distro with hurd kernel

Emacs

Loonix on suicide watch.
Even Stallman uses windows.

Is that his office though? It could just be an interview set up somewhere else. I really doubt he would ever be caught on camera using a Windows machine. His whole lifetime of credibility would be eaten up and spit out, unlike that thing he ate off his foot.

I don't think grandpa even knows how to use a computer anymore.

>A healthy mind lives in a healthy body.
His mind isn't healthy, though.

Probably some bullshit distro which is completely free of "proprietary" code. Don't forget he also flashes his BIOS with free software and even refuses to work on CPUs with weird instruction sets. But the time will come when everyone will praise him as the only guy who got it right.

thats not windows, windows cant have two taskbars. if he does use trisquel then its probably kde with two seperate taskbars. although that is definitely google chrome, without question

Even he probably has no idea.

SteamOS.

I can confirm.

BeOS

could be a vertical dock on winders.

> A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix streaming was such an affront to freedom that I could not be party to its use under any circumstances whatsoever.

This guy is such a faggot

>chrome
yeah that's not his computer.

ToeCrustOS

>wanna netflix and chill? :3

I think you meant to type, "based hero of the digital age"

Found one in another thread.

Lost twin of Chevy Chase.

He's a cringelord but a good guy at heart.

Lost.

youtu.be/eG4HrOpzQXY

I'm sure he has great intentions and I respect him for the work he's done, but jeez

/an/ vs Sup Forums

Ha, this is golden.
>Do you want to netflix and chill
>Netflix streaming was such an affront to freedom that I could not be party to its use under any circumstances whatsoever
>hmm okay, we can fuck instead

He is handsome. He should shave that beard

We should make a petition or something to make him shave his beard

Well, I mean, it's kind of the same situation as "Google it" instead of just making a web search. It may just be because I live in the South, but it seems like, for me, whenever a certain product or service manages to dominate the market, normal people just all of a sudden replace the generic term for a verb or noun with the product's name; e.g. Kleenex instead of tissues, Coke instead of cola.

In that way, I guess it could be construed that, by the sheer quality of just being there, everywhere, these products manage to worm there way into our culture. And then people make nearly irreversible associations with a product and the function it serves. People treat Netflix as the default state for video streaming because of this. And that sets a really unfortunate precedent for video streaming, because now people assume that DRM and all of the abuses of Netflix are just normal things that are to expected of that kind of service, and it's not.

Holy crap, Stallman was a qt in his early years. It's sad that he never got married. I'm sure he could have gotten a lot of pussy if he wanted to--in spite of his autism, even. Who wouldn't want to marry a handsome, smart man like Stallman? Alas, we can't all get what we want.

He's very strict when it comes to how he does things but if it wasn't for him things wouldn't have gotten as far as they have.

He's still fat

he'd need to diet and lift for a year to return to his youth

Who in their right mind would use Windows with a wallpaper of what's clearly a GNU? And besides, Stallman doesn't own a desktop. That's most certainly not his computer. And many WM's are made to replicate the look of the Windows desktop.

CloverOS

He got fat and cranky after he broke his hip and couldn't pursue his love for Hungarian folk dancing anymore.

BLM OS with People of Color DE

>implying he didn't go straight to dicking her vajayjay

I love his level of dedication.

windows vista

Exercise!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I have no idea of the distro. But a fsf-approved one would be a reasonable stab. As for the DE, perhaps xfce?

/thread

None, his "advisores" install what ever os they want that suits his mental illness, and there is a GIANT mail icon in the middle of the screen with no other icons,thats all he uses computes for

Barack Ubumu

Hahahaha... yeah because Jeffery Dahmer, ted Bundy etc had healthy minds. Retard.

I mean it helps but nobody said it prevented an unhealthy mind completely

thoughts over thots user

He has principles he stands for. You should be in awe you beta faggot that succumbs to smallest amount of social pressure.

I thought I read somewhere that he normally doesn't use X at all. Just a command line with screen

Netflix is literally behind implementing HTML DRM as a web standard. Turn DRM off and open multiple Netflix tabs in the browser: you can. Now turn DRM on: you cannot open more than one Netflix tab. Then this means the DRM module is monitoring your open tabs, thus your visited sites and other information. DRM doesn't exist to "protect property", but, rather, to data mine. As per Netflix's privacy policy, they collect and sell data to third parties. Netshit is utter cancer, as is DRM. The people who willingly support it are ignorant consumerist morons. This is a technology board, so fuck off.

looks like unity

Just thought the same thing