Don't use facebook for years

>don't use facebook for years
>read articles on how the community of tor facebook users is growing
>create account to use some groups I like that only exist there
>don't use my real last name and use a random photo
>login exclusively through tor
>all seems fine
>fast foward to today, after logging in I'm asked to upload a photo of my face for "security reasons"
>upload a photo of arnold schwarzenegger
>"your account is blocked for security reasons, we'll be in touch soon"

and that's how I learned to not go back to facebook

Cool story, Arnold.

>Arnold Schwarzenegger

You begged for this outcome.

The message also said that my photo will be reviewed and I'll receive an e-mail once that is done

>not using a cropped pic of some random pajeet that can't be reverse image searched
nigga come one, at least try to fool the system

>facebook

He begged for it, but your reason was wrong.

same, i uploaded a photo of stanley and they unlocked my account about 3 days after that

bad goy

BOTNET

you got zuccked my friendo

>using celebrity pics
Should have uploaded a literal who like pic related.

>get my account locked for a fake name
>be required to send a pic of a document
>no way to shut down my account that I know of

I got pissed when I saw their real name policy. I knew someone who was getting death threats all the time to his real name. It's the reason I gave up on fb.

Nowadays it seems to be a cesspool for normalfag trash that shares memes that are years old before they dribble to fb.

I've sent a black picture now instead of a document. It's been almost since 3 years since my account has been locked. I hope I'll get banned for this.

Pro tip user -

Browse YouTube and go to some videos from some foreign country, there are lots of Arabic users of YouTube

They also post some pretty HD profile pics of their face, these don't show up on Google image search either

YouTube is a great place for profile pics

also my Facebook account is called Ayase Aragaki and it hasn't been removed, I use someone from gaki no tsukai

Well, you've been lucky. It's all a matter of not being reported for it.

I've had a gay orgy as a profile background on my throwaway profile for a couple of months.

kek

Bought a desk chair, not from my computer. Barely any talks about that chair in front of my computer.
Assembled it yesterday. What do you know today, ad for desk chairs on Facebook.

I uploaded a face I made in EVE Online and Facebook was happy with it

Well the other thing is I don't actually use Facebook at all

I just made one so I could make a LinkedIn without a phone number, because there was a time you didn't need a phone number to make a Facebook

last time I logged in was months ago

Reminder: the zuck is a billionaire, and billions of people use Facebook and enjoy it. You guys literally don't matter. At all.

>Reminder: the zuck is a billionaire, and billions of people use Facebook and enjoy it. You guys literally don't matter. At all.
That's no excuse to use Facebook

It keeps asking me for a phone number

>people mad about measures to stop fake and spammer accounts

When it comes to privacy, I suspect you guys here hold it to such a high regard that I do as a virtue and as a precautionary measure...

I don't know when it's going to happen, but I feel certain that someday botnet information is going to get leaked and there will be extensive profiles generated of people. You will be able to look up anybody and learn so much about them based on the websites they go to, what things they search for on google, and other information they've typed and thought was private.

The least they know about you, the more you could deny that the profile is really you.

Sounds like turning their operations public

>>create account

there's your problem

India has a biometric database that will be filled with 1.7 billion people.

>uses farcebook