So Sup Forums, I'm having a problem here

So Sup Forums, I'm having a problem here.

I'm trying to make a discord plugin via javascript injection, a simple spammer, nothing more.

I got the DOM manipulation part figured out and my spammer is appearing properly, the thing is. I can't for the love of god figure out how to send a messange.

There is no send button, discords only sends messages on [enter] key press which means I can't simulate a click on a submit button.

I tried simulating enter key presses by dispatching keypress events, jquery events etc. I made sure to focus the message input but it still aint sending shit.

I tried using chrome developer tools aka "break on" tools to figure out which functions is called when a message is being sent, the thing is, discord is so fucking bloated and everything is framework generated it is fucking impossible to get a executable function out of there.

Please guys, I wanted to make a simply fucking spammer and I am failing at the spamming part. Does anyone have a clue how to figure this out?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Jiiks/BetterDiscordApp/tree/v2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

discord wont let you spam lol

I'm obviously not trying to send multiple hundred messages per second here since discord would block me instantly. I aiming for more delayed messages. Like a message every 5 seconds, it would still annoy the shit outta people.

If I just got this fucking shit to work tho...

Instead of reinventing the wheel, use an API library that lets you log in with email and password.

Thing is, discord apis are made for bots, not for users.

in older versions you can still use your user token

well, im retarded, they do work for users.

But they require an external server. I want everything to work clientside.

So can anyone help me with this sending issue?

idk, try looking into how betterdiscord handles its plugins

>But they require an external server.
no they don't you mongrel

I took a look at the plugins, and I couldn't find a single one that sends messages.

Only shit which does shit AFTER you send a message.

Oh, cool, how do I use their api without node.js then?

Just fucking install it like a normal non-retarded human being

Not to mention there are a shit ton of libraries for discord in a large variety of languages. Maybe the python one would be to your liking, but maybe it's too hard for your tiny brain to understand.

I have nothing against installing and setting it up myself, but I would like to release this shit to the public, and I dont want normies to waste time installing node.js

>being a normie sympathizer

i bet you are one of them secretly

I just want to get some views on youtube alright?

:(

>I dont want normies to waste time installing node.js
Jesus fuck just kill yourself already

Fuck off

>Discord
Discard

literal retard

well, does mr smartass have a solution then?

>decides to have option on by deafult that eats gpu
>you cant customize it to your liking
>faggot admins and mods can just change your name on their server and you have no way of changing it back if they cut off the option.
Discord is fucking trash and you are retarded. Use literally anything else.

I know that Discord is Trash.
But everyone uses it these days, I can't simply starr using Telegram or other shit and hope for all my friends to switch.

Tell your friends they're gay and good bye forever and use something else.

Doesn't discord rate limit everything, not just bots?

this thread
>see you on r/Sup Forums
>hi doctor

Wouldn't you just invoke a send method in the framework itself? If bots can do it, users should as well.

>help me write a spammer to shit up the internet Sup Forums
Why haven't you been banned yet?
Why aren't you in jail?
Just fuck off.

what's stopping you from making a Strg+v, enter macro and looping it?

github.com/Jiiks/BetterDiscordApp/tree/v2

>accountgen.pw
>it's a site for minecraft accounts
You had to be 18+ to post here OP.

lmao just use the API you dumbshit
I wrote a discord spammer in python, it's not hard.

What's up with the Reddit spacing?