Sex robots could kill you if they are hacked

Now I wonder would the culprits be to do such a thing?

Angry feminists?

Dr Nick Patterson spoke out this week revealing that robots could eventually turn on their owners – but not by developing their own minds.

No, the lecturer said the dolls could prove to be dangerous if hackers manage to get into their heads, something that would likely be pretty straight forward compared to taking over computers or mobiles.

metro.co.uk/2017/09/09/sex-robots-could-kill-you-if-they-are-hacked-expert-warns-6915172/

>Sex robots could kill degenerates and pedophiles if they are hacked
I see no problem here.

ill take those chances

so don't connect them to the internet?

But how else would you be able to fuck the botnet?

And who are these 'degenerates?'

damn pedos and their sex dolls
look at this child, a grown man will fuck it
ban sexbots

This is a good reason to support microkernel security research. Make sure your bot's network stack, its high-level behavioral programming, and low-level firmware are properly isolated. Once that is in place, hard-code several stopping heuristic and a safeword into the low-level programming that shut down the robot.

You can tell because the subsurface scatter is wrong for human skin.

>fucked to death

But what a way to die..

Ghost in the shell was a mistake.

>melons as big as her fucking head
>child
I know that advances in medicine and diet over the last few decades have them starting earlier these days, but damn.

Stepford wifes turned terminators

Also the fingers are fucked up

>having a SmartTM Waifubot
Just get the manual plug one

So now I have to wait for a non bot-netted sex doll before I can safely have sex with a robot?
Who would make better foss bots, linus or the openBSD devs?

How am I supposed to stick my dick through that grate?

Why the fuck would you connect a sex to internet? The only good reason to do so is to install an update, and updates should be encrypted and cryptographically signed. I don't want some dumb startup monitoring my usage habits, and I don't need a web dashboard or an app to control something that should be voice controlled.

>tfw she'll need her inoculations before ejaculation

Curious if a sex bot could be hacked where the pussy closes hard and chops off the cock...

Why hack to kill when you can go further than that.

Car washes can kill you if they are hacked.

Dr user spoke out this week revealing that women could eventually turn on their partners and even families– but not by developing their own minds.

No, the lecturer said women could prove to be dangerous if social marxism manage to get into their heads, something that would likely be pretty straight forward compared to taking over computers or mobiles.

It would depend entirely on the design of the vagina.

Could be easily prevented by not having it physically capable of constricting to that degree.

Why do people always assume humanoid robots will be stronger than us?

Because they are machines so of course they will be stronger than humans.

The grate has holes.

humans are stupid and therefore mechanical creations will also continue to be stupid
nothing to do with power tbqh

Like I would purchase something that is strong enough to kill me AND can connect to the internet.

Fuck that. AI should never be allowed to "upgrade" themselves online.

Got one for robot gf?

>Angry feminists?
Angry fucking everybody, including most women. But they're more likely to try to ban them by any means than to hack them.

O would just run Linux on mine.

> not installing your own killswitch before you've even pulled your dick out.

This is the difference between Sup Forums and /diy/. You guys are too stupid to protect yourselves because you have not a fucking clue how your shit works.

>iot robotfu
>ever
iot is the worse "advancement" in tech recently