/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qcosqf.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better get on the PTP recruitment soon anons! Only 100 spots left and chunky douchebag is actually sending invites within a day so they'll probably all be gone in the next day or two.

What site is SaM?

Music tracker

Just in time, OP

The circle of life.

Whats the actual name is it dead? I got invited there years ago and have no recollection of it

Sound and me
I don't know if it's dead or not

I just found my email thanks anyway... I remember it being underwhelming now no wonder I deleted the bookmark

[OFFICIAL] TEHCONNECTION
>[OFFICIAL] TEHCONNECTION
[OFFICIAL] TEHCONNECTION
[OFFICIAL] TEHCONNECTION

What if any private tracker has the blu ray rip of Battles Without Honor and Humanity?

Nice try, 312c.

what's 312c's new name on PTP?

Mornin /pee tee gee/! Today is another day! A great day for consuming more complex anime and korean kino!

This image doesn't make sense. Who gives a shit about 'considering themselves less degenerate than'? What kind of criteria is that?

>toei
Yikes. Would not watch on principle alone

I'm sorry you're retarded.

Crasian degenerates.

FUCKING RED RECRUITER HASNT SENT ME JACK

Literally nobody cares. Die on the toilet.

stfu fag

Why not just answer the question? What someone considers themselves isn't a criteria.

I got mine within a day. You didn't make it user.

wtf

umm... bigot much?

go away, nigger

when did you send it user?

RED confirmed 100% absolute unequivocal curry

>tfw no AB invite

Tfw ab account for over a year and never using it aside from logging in every few months to avoid deletion

>nigger as a slur
umm... bigot much?

fucking hoarders, took me 2 hours finding a few albums i can upload to red

hoarders need to be hanged

transcode nigga
metal mp3s are getting autosnatched

What would you recommend to someone who would like to get involved with private trackers? It all seems like something you can't get into unless you know the right people.

What the fuck are you talking about you idiot?
The point is to have the biggest selection of content, not play nice so newfags can get uploads.

Get into RED via interview, get PU/Elite. Get into more sites with their invite forum.

t. hoarding ratio jew fuck

guarantee you didn't rip a single album in your library and just hoarded shit from what

>MOM, THESE MEANIES WERE ON WCD AND ACTUALLY UPLOADED THINGS FROM THERE!!! :((((
cry more

Thanks

>MOM I WASNT ON OINK

PTP admins arrested

>PTP admins arrested
Sauce?

The tracker itself is up though.

HONEYPOT

And nothing of value is lost.

PassThePopcorn has completed its shutdown. We are confident that our staff and users are safe. It is with enormous sorrow in our hearts that we must now move on with our lives.
Please join us in a final round of thanks to all the staff and users, past and present, who worked tirelessly to make PassThePopcorn one of the most extraordinary places in the history of the internet. To the administrators, developers, moder-ators, team members, interviewers, uploaders, downloaders, seeders, musicians, designers, archivists, and historians who contributed countless thousands of hours of voluntary effort: our library could not have existed had you not been willing to build it piece by piece. To the donors who kept that library alive in exchange for little more than the promise of eternal love: you gave us the very ground we built upon. And to everyone who participated in our vibrant community: you made our extraordinary place an extraordinary home. To TehConnection: thanks for paving the way. One remaining hope for PassThePopcorn's legacy is that it, too, will serve as a model for whatever comes next. Learn from our successes and learn from our failings. We've always avoided politics; our position should be clear. So if our memory is to achieve anything, let it serve as a kind of proof. You were there. You shared an experience with hundreds of thousands of kindred explorers. Don't forget that there are people who are willing to work to ensure that works of cultural value can be preserved and shared. Granted, we worked within the limitations of our time, place, and model, but the goal supersedes the details. Saying goodbye isn't easy. We cannot quantify what you mean to us. Scarcely has there been a truer labor of love. To each and every one of you, we say thank you for making PassThePopcorn what it was.

f-fake n-news??

fake news

omg I JUST JOINED NO THIS IS SO BAD why dont these ppl just fcken move to another website host... :\\

>To TehConnection: thanks for paving the way.
LOL, you had me going until this part.

what does girl poo smell like?

wrong image how to delete on Sup Forums

Like not good

mein gott

for AB do i need progamer or elitegamer at GGn?

someone post this on reddit

>progamer or elitegamer
Cringe.

Hyy,,,Plz
someone give me invit too Bittorrent. Or other site which have bollywood and gujarat dramas show.

Me email are [email protected]

thx to all who forgiving + give invit.

yeah i sent an email let me know

Sent ;)

try apl. definitely no hoarders there.

kys pajeet

Who else \emina xelpomc\ here?

>cmoplex

S O P A
O
P
A

When

NeckBeardFaggot313d

don't be angry, user. 312c was only doing his job when he banned you. it wasn't personal.

see Third column from the left.

puff

see >

SUCK MY FUCKING COCK 312KEK NIGGER FUCK YOUR SHITSMELLING ASS FUCKING CUNT

Don't get mad. Get even.

pathway to btn?

no

Another timeless gem from /ptg/

Red Elite and wait unti they next recruit

If you're addressing 312c, you must call him "sir".

>PassThePajeet is down AGAIN
When the fuck is this curry tracker going to DIE so it can be replaced with something good.

Blutopia doesn't have this problem

lmaoing at you're lives

>he's not on KG

>he doesn't watch cmoplex anime
>he's not on KG
my.mixtape.moe/qcosqf.webm

Will I still get buffer from my seeding PTP filles?

I seeded 100gb overnight it better fucking credit me or im going back to Teh

Edgy. Make sure you close the door on your way out.

why wouldn't you get it? tracker is up and the site is only down for 4h

So I'm still waiting for Winter to send me an invite. What do?

it's coming in a couple of months user

send me a pm on the tracker, mention ptg so i know it's you, and i'll send you the invite right now

See this influx of newfags on PTP wasn't good, site down now

PTP's server is located on Key West on got BTFO

It's nothing to do with the new users or the server location, PassTheCurry has always been like this, it's a fucking shit tracker.

don't be sad cause you can't get in

I've been on private trackers since you were still sucking milk out of your mom's teet.

IPT doesn't count you nig

The tracker itself is not.

sorry to disappoint but torrenting didn't exist when i was sucking on my mom's tit

thecurryconnection.com.au

The Pooploop Spammer stopped posting but now we have the AntiPTP Spammer. Never change PTG

I only got on IPT a couple of years ago, wish I'd done it sooner. And I say that as someone who's been on HDB, PTP and BTN for years, was on OiNK in the first month of its existence.

Whatever, you get the point. I've been doing this a lot longer than you, kiddo.

how old are you user?