Bedding is Technology

How often do you change your sheets?

Let the grit flow

literally everyday

once a week lol

Is it worth investing in a really nice mattress and bedding stuff? We spend roughly 40% of our time sleeping

Twice a week, I'm allergic to dust mites so am always vacuuming and washing linen

yes at least your pillow if you cant afford a bed right now.

switched from regular pillow to memory foam pillow contoured to support my neck, ive had the most relaxing sleep ive had since switching. im a back sleeper

Sort of. If you have trouble sleeping on a regular mattress then yeah. I personally hate most specialty mattresses because they're all too soft. I just got a spring mattress with a firm pad on top about 1" thick so I could sleep like a rock

Yeah, me and the wife spent $2k on a super soft mattress and honestly I hate it. I like sleeping on something as hard as the floor

things aren't technology just because you say it is in the subject of the thread. go browse other forums, guys. clutching to Sup Forums this desperately can't be healthy.

>thread count isn't technology

Alright caveman,

You need to be the man and make decisions. Passive husbands are the worst.

weekly, and I shower before bed

I didn't even go and look at it. I didn't really give a shit at the time bruh.

Thats not how it works idiot.

Leave your wife and come live with me. You can sleep in my bed, but you have to get HRT and become my trap husband

Miss me with that gay shit.

That's exactly how it works, either exert authority or become emasculated

honestly never, once they turn colors and are too dirty or rip I just fucking throw them away and buy a new set at walmart for $7

>once they turn colors

you fucking sicken me.

My duvet is pretty dirty but I clean my sheets and pillowcase twice a month.

once every couple of weeks

I don't use sheets, I just sleep on the mattress.

same