Admit it, if you could afford one, you'd buy one

Admit it, if you could afford one, you'd buy one.

i'd rather buy an android and save some money. i prefer android cuz i could do so much more with it

>bezel-less and rounded screen meme now
truly innovative

Didn't the CEO of apple come out as gay?

>could afford one
Literally anyone can afford the iphone

That's the ugliest fucking phone i've ever seen. I bet one (You) to any user who can find me an uglier phone

Why would I buy another iPhone?

I can afford one but I'll still keep my 6S for another year and get the 6.3" version next year.

I think we both know that's not true. I mean, the fact people have to settle for android phones disproves that right out the gate.

>Admit it, if you could afford one, you'd buy one.

>no replaceable battery
>no headphone jack
>can't flash it therefore don't own it

Therefore, no.

>cheap ugly abs plastic
>retarded bezel

Are they for fucking real?

But I am getting one OP.
Also getting the new Millenium Falcon in a few days.

I can afford one, but I don't want it. I have a 6S at the moment, and am hoping that an SE 2 comes out sometime in the next year or so.

NOPE
O
P
E

No, I'd by Pixel. After Android 4.4 iOS is useless.

>needing features from four years ago

top kek

Bad software is not acceptable trade for decent design. Sacrificing function over form is not a good compromise. So no, despite the fact that I can afford it I will not consider purchasing one.

I'm not the only one seeing the Muslim emoji, right?

>rounded edges on screen

ugliest thing I've ever seen, even the galaxy s8 despite being a gorgeous phone totally ruins it for me.

Gonna stick to s6 until it breaks

>If you could afford one
Who can't afford one? The eyepieces alone to my telescope are worth multiple times what an iPhone does.

The phone I bought was more than the highest end iPhone at the time.

Fuck.

Fuck no, if I could afford one and needed a new phone I'd buy Android and bank the rest.

You know that poor black people have iPhones these days right? They're not really exclusive. You can get pretty much the same phone with the same economy system for $250 bucks.

I honestly think they're ugly and the lack of an SD card puts the nail in coffin for me. I had an 3s back in the day and a MacBook too, I just don't care for them as a company.

>being a cuckold to a company
As long as you're happy, user.

I can afford it and probably will buy one

>The lack of an SD card

Hello grandpa. Does your phone of choice play laserdisks too?

Nope. 150 to 200 has been the max I've defined as acceptable for a phone. Could afford something more expensive but that way at least I don't worry that much about it being broken, bricked, lost, stolen, wtv. And in turn, getting a new one doesn't have that wasted money feeling.

People are overvaluing what they do with their smartphones. At least (I think) I'm not pretending I do much more than a couple phonecalls, messages and some photos among the occasional web surfing.

Just because I have a lot of money doesn't mean I enjoy wasting it on rubbish...

Really? That's the ugliest phone you've ever seen?

What about this?

>Verizon in the home button
WOW THAT'S JUST SAD

No thanks, I will keep my 7 for as long as possible.
For $1k, it should come with "free" airpods, the 1year cloud+music service is pointless.

Every nigger can/do/will buy one of these through carrier financing.

'settle' i hate apple and their UI and faggot CEO , i love my V20 though

> (OP)
>Every nigger can/do/will buy one of these through carrier financing.
This so much

If only file transfers was simpler and it didn't come with a please mug me sign.

doesnt look bad at all, if it's smaller than 140mm height, gets good battery life, and the screen and price arent shit I might get one.

Sure thing povvo.

No I wouldn't

Ill keep my iPhone 4 till it dies. Best phone ever made.

this

how's that square wheel working for you, pretty innovative huh?

>no microsd
>Apple™ """warranty"""
even if someone paid me to have one for free I woudn't use it

kk pozzo

I could afford it but I'd rather wait for the new iPhone SE. I'm a handlet.

HTC U11 > that

My 6S isn't obsolete even if marketing makes it out to be.

No, I wouldn't. Now go back to your containment board

I can easily afford one, but I would not buy one. Anyone can afford an iphone, it's like $20 per month or something. Only people who buy it are poorfags who wants to pretend they are rich.

>owning the products you buy is a "feature from four years ago"

I only saw one of those empty squares.

lacking SD card on mobile phones is 1995 technology. the iphone holds on to ancient tech. It does not even have a headphone jack, they are trying to revive 20 year old mobile phone technology.

Looks like a really bad mockup from some fanboy blog.

ready to henshin

>2017
>buying botnet smartphones

Don't think so shekelstein.

>settle
>Android
Jesus Christ Appletards are so high on the fruity kool aid they are this delusional.

It looks pretty good and has decent hardware. But I consider android a MUCH better OS so I would never pay for an iPhone. Even if someone gave it to me for free I'd probably give it away and buy myself a smartphone.

i'd buy one if it didn't have face unlock/camera that watches for your emotions
i hate this move towards open surveillance by your personal devices

>Settle for android
Yeah I bought my motoG cause its cheap and werks, I'd like a motoZ or something like that but i don't want to waste money until i'm literally drowning in them.

But come on, everyone can have a 256GB iPhone, just lock yourself in a shitty 30€/month 3 years plan.

Meanwhile I'm done paying my phone in a day of work

I prefer to get some food rather than that piece of crap

Not here in eastern europe where your average wage is 500 dollars

That's cute

That thing has a tumor.

Ehh the screen looks cool but that's about it.

BLACKBERRY'S BACK BABY

Saw a guy at my university with a blackberry sitting in front of me the other day. Had to do a double take.

I wouldn't call it back really but more of a last breathe
Still this thing is going age well

>can afford
>wouldn't touch with a 1km pole

Saving myself.

Any of the new phones with iPhone 5/SE dimensions?

Sorry, I prefer phones with the least amount of memes. Mine has only one, while yours has 4.

Then and now only Sony Xperia Compacts are comparable in size, really. Not many phones have less than 5" screens in the current years.

Looks good, but I'd rather not have to mess with iOS just to do what I want without having to buy another phone to use alongside it.

>faux benchmark

And where did I mention benchmarks?

>Mine has only one
Because it'll be discontinued before it has the chance to get another?

Personally I'm looking forward to the V30, going from an S6 to it.

Is iOS good yet?

Would you still buy one if you knew they are taking away TouchID completely?

It's not that you can't afford it sure you can. I read somewhere buy a phone you can afford to lose. Point is not many people can afford to lose a iphone.

> unironically shilling 1+

Bro are you retarded

Moto Z2 Play + Keyboard mod is superior

I don't give a shit what you got. I'm just saying what I got and why.

>iPhone 8
>iPhone X

Thank for the leaks, Apple

If I could afford it I would buy a Pixel XL2 and a Mi A1.

>if you could afford one

TWENTY
FOUR
MONTHS
OF
SPECIAL
FINANCING

I would probably spend that money on something else or not spend it at all.

just stop drinking for a couple months and you can afford one

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've owned one of these.

this

>get $200 Android phone, root and xposed
>can pirate nova launcher and make it look nice
>can sequentially play full albums on Spotify for free
>can turn off screen while Youtube is playing
>can reduce Play Music down to nothing but a list of Artists and Albums with song playback like it should have been from the start
>can plug auxillary cord into headphone jack

but I don't have this stupid fucking status symbol so none of that nerd shit matters and I'll be a kissless virgin the rest of my life

>Lack of local storage instead of relying on streaming data is some how a negative

Sucking strangers dicks is how Steve Jobs got aids.

>doubling your space for $20 instead of paying gay nigger companies another $200 is a bad thing

Hurrr. This what happens when consumers get cucked

Nope still using an iPhone4 and have a upgrade ready. Don't think I need a new phone til this one stops being able to call, text, use internet browser since everything else is a gimmick to me.

The idea of buying the most expensive phone you can afford is absurd anyway. Buy something that fulfils your needs, then put the difference saved towards something important. Conspicuous consumption is for normies.

I wouldn't. I wouldn't buy any phone for that matter.

I don't want to get into Apple's ecosystem or stay in Goolag's one any longer.

>inb4 replicant
There's no point, all phones are compromised because of the baseband processor

I have an iPhone as of a few months ago. The quality of the hardware and software (os, stock apps, most other apps) is nearly impeccable. The design of the home screen leaves a bit to be desired - I much prefer the tiles of win10mobile - but eh.

Android, truly in the spirit of desktop Linux, is more for people who like to spend time getting their broken shit to work - under the guise of "ricing" - rather than actually using said shit.

>Admit it, if you could afford one, you'd buy one.

Can you please post the proof that more iphones are "bought" than there are leased\contracted? Because my idea is that idiots actually don't own "their" iphone or they goes through debt for it. Which would also fit with the compulsive consumption story about apple products.

I don't use smartphones for a long time anymore.

i will pre order the iPhone X tuesday
Im serious and not baiting here. not even trying to shill for apple.
Wires and physical storage are things of the past.
i have a 128go iphone and i only use 20 because all my songs are on spotitfy and all my photos videos are on icloud
i PRAY for apple to even DITCH the lightening so i dont need to use any wire anymore
i HOPE they remove the storage memory and just release a phone with a lot of ram (like 32go) and nothing else
NFC for charging bluetooth for music and Wifi synchronisation for my data
the phones will even look better without all these useless ports

you will probably tell me that im fucked without internet but its 2017 it literally IMPOSSIBLE to be without internet for more than one hour

my dream is a phone without ports or buttons or slow storage for maximum efficiency and style.
dream with me Sup Forums

Android works out of the box and the only noticeable ricing short of installing custom ROMs is by changing to a different launcher.

I don't think you've ever used Android or even know anything about it.