He doesn't have a Gorilla Glass TV

>He doesn't have a Gorilla Glass TV

I swear it looked like a photo of a side of a skyscraper on an angle for a moment until I saw the sony logo.

GG is a gimmick

>he lets gorillas into his house
>to fuck his wife

Is this a subtle BBC shill thread?

>>He doesn't have a Gorilla Glass TV
I dont have any Gorillas

>TV
hi grandpa

/thread
OP is a raging gorilla that needs protection on his TV so he won't totally smash it when he's butthurt

There's no difference between a TV and computer monitor now, only size difference and integrated microcomputers inside TVs to offer _smart_ content.

I only own a TV that's connected to my computer and Wii U for Plex streaming, nothing more.

Go drink some bleach, shit for brains.

Why? I can understand and appreciate Gorilla Glass or other such products on a phone, because that's a portable product that's on my person almost all the time, in and out of my pocket multiple times a day, and just in general at a higher risk of being hit/dropped/scratched. But my TV? I took it out of the box and hung it on the wall. The only time I touch it is when I dust it. Why should I pay extra to make something more durable when it never gets handled anyways?

You say the same thing in every thread you dumb little cunt.

Retarded. Stop fucking your TV.

Why would you throw shit at your TV?
Why would you own a TV?

Everyone in this thread is poor. Why own anything?

>please validate my purchase :(
LOL

>LOL
Go back to your Reddit, faggot.

Why would I need it on a tv?

Why would a Sup Forumsentelman own a tv?

>actually having glossy panel
lmao

To watch animus on calibrated 32" A-IPS.
In all honesty my jaw dropped when i as watching Redline in its true form.

>everyone I don't like is from this place I don't like
LOL

>TV
>calibrated

>not having calibrating gear
>not buying high end panel that comes with pre calibrated profiles from factory
nu/g/ everyone

Because it's bigger than a computer monitor

> There's no difference between a TV and computer monitor now, only size difference and integrated microcomputers inside TVs to offer _smart_ content.
Yeah and the fact it is blurry as fuck and is unsuitable for work.

You'll be lucky to find a TV with buttons on it today let alone user configuration.

>Redline in its true form
Was Redline mastered in wide-gamut color? DCI-P3 or somesuch? Because otherwise, sRGB is just fine.

in case you walk aroiund with it in your pocket and then take it out and drop it on the ground

>sony knows their buyers are retarded so they make the glass harder to break
What a considerate bunch

Because I don't carry my tv in my pocket or otherwise engage in any activity in which the screen is in contact with any solid object

My TV is not from those Smart ones.
Its pretty dumb and lets me do things to it.

I dont know I just shoved the bluday disk and was amazed.

ray*

It's so when your stupid kid pulls it down and smashes their head in all you'll need to buy is a new kid.

The glass isn't the problem on Sony displays, it's the panels themselves. Year and half and this is what mine is doing. It's what I get for being a Sony shill.

>another dumbfuck nigger who thinks "gorilla glass" is supposed to be droppable.
the glass is produced to function with capacitative touch functionality.

Holy fuck
Sony Ponies on suicide watch

Samsung isn't any better, though. My samsung is blinking and having vertical lines. It's too bad that yours is only one year old, though.

>being mentally challenged

anti glare and semi gloss don't work retard. it's the reason no one fucking puts a nylon bullshit coat over your shitty panels anymore except in the special cases of selling to retards like you.

>anti glare and semi gloss don't work retard
jej what a retard