How good is this chair? I like how its fluffy, maybe you can recommend me a better chair if theres any before I buy...

How good is this chair? I like how its fluffy, maybe you can recommend me a better chair if theres any before I buy, it uses PU leahter
amazon.co.uk/dp/B00UTC9T7E/ref=psdc_200970031_t3_B00A3BZ8VW#Ask

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B007OZX9DO/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_101?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A28E0G53P6VSHN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks like one of those that will last max 1 year before it starts breaking.

I have a similar model, comfy but the screws tend to get loose.

i recently got this one, i am very happy with it. it seems much more sturdier than the ~160€ chair i got last year. that one broke within a month (i'm a big guy)

op, if you want a half decent chair, you'll have to spend at least 250€. i completely agree with

check if theres a used office furniture store near you, businesses will sell all their old chairs to these places and they sell them on for crazy cheap compared to their prices new

I have a similar model too. Besides having the screws loosen a bit and having to go in and tighten them, it's been a really comfy chair for using my PC. The only complaint I ever had was that it hurt my back a little if I sat in it at it's lowest adjustable sitting height. That's not really a problem though, I just bring it up an inch or two and I don't have any back pain.

comfy as fuck. our office is full of them

Isn't a standing chair much healthier for you?

I swear to christ I was looking at this exact chair yesterday, we have good tastes user.

My chair has gone to shit, there's similar chairs to this on amazon but they have reviews that say they are crappy. Might just get this one then, can't seem to find any better one on amazon

MARKUS
A
R
K
U
S

If its not real leather, or vinyl, expect it to start flaking and falling apart after a couple years.

If you don't want to spend money on leather, then get a fabric chair or a mesh one.

>MARKUS
kys nigger loving faggot.

>falling apart after a couple years.

It's £90, you cheap ass motherfucker.

I too can recommend the Ikea Meme Chair

90 sounds like its overpriced for fake leather. It looks nice but it wont last.

The reviews says otherwise

literally sitting in it right now, it's comfy as fuck, would recommend.

I am 181cm, weigh about 110kg and need a new chair.
My back is hurting
Pls help me Sup Forums ;_;

lol you're over double my weight

It gets hot during the summer. Makes my back sweaty. It supports my fat ass @ 200lb but began to squeak when I hit 225. I've lost a lot of weight since then, so I just lubed the shaft and rode it around for a little bit and now it's fine.

I've had it for about 3 years, the vinyl is peeling, my cat's claws have dug into it significantly, but it'll probably last for at least 1 more. It's a bitch to clean and I can't get into the crevices.

I lost the little caps which cover the screw holes and the jagged metal scraped my finger enough that I bled once. I put vinyl tape on it to cover.

The vinyl has started to peel, and the threading has started to wear out. Overall pretty good for $150 considering I sit in it about 12 hours a day

Rate my chair fags
150$

>Leather back
Enjoy sweaty ass and zits on your back.

Get yourself a mesh chair.
Mesh back mesh seat, you are going to fucking LOVE the ventilation.
And i'n not even fat or anything but the mesh is fucking amazing.

what model is it? looks nice
i'm looking at aerocool ac220, mostly because it's the only affordable chair of this type here in black color
fucking letters though

the pillow on the back looks like a stab in the back lol...

Get a mesh back office ergonomic style with a fat cushioned bottom and lumbar adjustments.

50kg Manlet detected.

>Manlet
I'm fit, have pretty strong arms and around 174cm tall. You haven't seen me before boy

>what model is it?
filename

>174cm
that's manlet category, sorry to break it to you

>174cm tall
>tall
my 15 year old niece is 185.

This. Got the dark gray one yesterday and its fucking amazing for the price.

out of price range

Bought a Herman Miller Celle with my NEETbux the other day. Really comfy and if you slide your ass forward on it it feels like a butt massage.

manlet and brainlet, good luck faggot

Is there any actually ergonomic chair with mesh seat that doesn't cost a thousand euro like those fucking Hermann Miller memes?

I got mine a long time ago but the Up/Down pump thing doesn't work anymore. Can I get replacements?

yeah, but they will stretch out in a month, if you are ready to buy new chair every month they are good

I'm a manlet and I don't weight that much, can you tell me how they're called?

LOL

Think I know what I'm talking about :DDD

Genuinely have that chair, holy shit. It's been ok for the past few years, but it's starting to wear out on the seams. Hard to see unless you're looking for it, but some of the sitching is coming undone. Arm rests were kindof stupid to install, but other than that it's ok. At least it stays comfy, despite getting a little shitty over time.

>Have similar chair
>Fat friend sits on it
>The arm breaks when he leans back
>Chair back is held on by arms
What the fuck kind is retarded bullshit

I think I'll get this chair, thanks

my niece is taller than me too

Why the fuck is it either
>shitty cheapo trash like
>gayman "racing" shit like that's all copies of each other
>ergonomic office drone chairs that are only good for work
How fucking hard is it to make something that's actually
>ergonomic
>comfy with a full sized back and headrest
>built to last
?

At this point I pretty much think I'm doomed into just buying a recliner, setting it up on the side of my desk, and getting a flexible monitor arm.

There are also some professional 24h call center/security chairs that seem decent but they're super expensive as well.

Got my last two chairs this way. You'll get something way sturdier, and dirt cheap. My current chair only cost $10 and it's comfy to sit in all day. Everything is solid as fuck metal/wood bolted together.

Was thinking about that same chair but seeing shit like this puts me off it. Fuck it, back to looking at gaymen chairs. At least they look comfy

bit pricy but worth it trust me
amazon.com/gp/product/B007OZX9DO/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_101?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A28E0G53P6VSHN

won't help, they stretch anyway

Autists dream chair right there