How's your posture these days Sup Forums?

How's your posture these days Sup Forums?

Perfect

My posture is pretty good.
Do you guys do any exercises during your breaks? Like stretching or light movements?
Sitting in front of a computer has messed with my shoulders and neck, mostly.

it's alright

it is getting better

i now have foward head syndrome someone help

>Breaks

NANI???

I generally go for a walk. About twice or thrice a day. Unfortunately, my good chair broke after about a decade of servitude, so I'm stuck with this shitty Ikea meme chair, and, boy, is it miserable.

Sometimes people ask me for advice on how they should spend their money when getting a computer. I always tell them the same thing: your chair is worth ten times more than your computer. You can have a crummy old refurbished Dell Precision and a nice, good office chair that you tried out at a department store before purchase, and have a significantly better experience than the /pcbg/ idiots who would rather waste their time decorating their desktops like Christmas trees rather than going out there and trying out some quality office chairs.

Go to the gym and deadlift, row, reverse fly minimum twice a week. You will fix all serious issues with your back. Also get someone to take a picture of you sitting at the computer so you can realize you fucking hideous your posture is and how it needs fixing so you can be a socially acceptable human being.

lifting helps if you do it rigth
gotta strengthen the spinal erectors and upper back

I do one push-up every hour

Bruh you better be mixing some ab work in there, or you’ll overcorrect and get that lordosis ish

like this but in my bed

memepad x220t

does masturbating count? if it does I'm fuckin ripped

>Lie in that position for a 15-hours Sup Forums session
>Stand up quickly
>Fucking die at last

just fine, thanks

i am having trouble to undestand if he is with his dick hard or he has a tail, maybe it is three legs

I hope none of you sit like that tbqh!

I think I know what it is.

Its great since I bought a 1500€ chair.
I also excercise 5x per week. 2x complete body workout (squats, deathlifts, etc) and 3x running/sprinting.
Even though I sit 12-14h per day and Iam 30 yo my posture and health is on its peak, I never felt better.

Pretty good, since I exercise regularly and switch between sitting and standing while working

>take hand off mouse to type
>mouse falls on you

It's magnetic you dip

>living in a some overpriced crumbling penthouse in a mayor city (most likely NY)

I do a lot of other things. I'm just saying stretching alone is lame and it feels much better to pull up huge weight with your lower back.