Didn't find any pc gore/cringe thread while searching the catalog. Why don't we start one then? Dumping my own rig

Didn't find any pc gore/cringe thread while searching the catalog. Why don't we start one then? Dumping my own rig.

I removed the side cover because when I was playing WoT the whole thing was burning hot since it's summer and I have no fans as you can see. The front cover was removed because the tower is 15 years old and the power on button was getting stuck inside every time I wanted to turn the pc on, resulting in a immediate shut down of the pc.

Never gets old.
Made me cry

Ok, really gotta ask. Why the coins?

Also is that floppy drive actually connected to anything?

I do not have a piggy bang and I put my wallet in the drawer of this desk. I guess because it is a place near the drawer that is also easily accessible.
No it is not.

One of my computers is a milk crate in my basement with the mobo at the bottom and the power supply and disc drive sticking out the hole in the side. I can't boot it quite yet, will probably resort to touching two wires together connected to the pins to turn it on.

some nigger once shot my monitor with my airsoft gun as a kid.

i'm still pissed.

IT'S ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(and it's running ubuntu gnome, yay)

Whats with the shopping trolley you hobo

I would touch the pins with screwdriver. Always a pain remembering which ones though. So I made sure to collect some switches (and LEDs) from discarded cases, they have long pigtail, so ideal for this.

Jealous you don't have your own ride?

> hes happy to steal shopping trolleys

Go back and sleep inside it m9

I don't do it but my aunt and her peers would steal dishes from pubs/restaurants/bistros etc, when young. It was a big hit in 1980s soviet occupied Europe.

I know a guy who stole lights from railway crossing, that was fucking over the line though.

what model TP-Link portable router is that?

OP here
Someone living in the building brought whatever he/she bought from the supermarket to his/her house in that. Since the supermarket employees will not come all the way here to get that shopping trolley back to the supermarket, I brought it home so that i can get the things I buy from the supermarket from my car to my apartment without having to travel back and forth. But I never use it. I should just get it out of my house.

?

Why? They took out the trash hardware and put in real nibba pc hardware. He made it 1000 times better

What a piece of junk, 10/10

> I would touch the pins with a screwdriver
Too late, I stripped down some household electrical cable and used that.

if you'd only gotten two fans, you could have cooled the thing way better with the case on the without any airflow at all, open like that

The case has rather shitty perforations though, those seem like they would add quite some resistance/noise.

what why

They are supposed to destroy the hdds lol what they are doing is a waste of time.

the little blue and white box on the left

Pay retard wages, get retard employees.

Michael J. Fox / 10

He wiped the harddrive which contained info that could have resulted in an xbox emulator

dude stop