wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Logitech_G13
twitter.com/AnonBabble

old skool like

you disgust me.

I wonder if the gun would actually shoot pasta from a clip like that

>clip

>clip

>clip

cool. how easy is devuan to use since it lacks systemd? can you grab random packages off the internet built for normal debian or ubuntu and expect them to just work?

Any itx bros here?

cento master race reporting

Ok

hello nig/g/ers

yea, I've been using devuan on my x200 and desktop for a while now and haven't had any problems whatsoever.

here it goes

I want better ram but the prices are still too high.

where's that ooh-woo nigga???

Shitposting machine

Meh

how the fuck do i use neofetch on w10?
>inb4 read the sticky
installgentoo is down

you guys with windows 10 know you can run screenfetch or whatever in the linux compatibility layer, right?

how'd you get neofetch on your phone user?

uwu

there's a neofetch package in the the Termux repo

Too lazy and already have a speccy screenshot available.

thx

np

cool. is that for work or personal?

>it's another "reinstalling Slackware on a new system and spending an entire day tweaking it to my autistic specifications" episode
At least I have a desktop now.

>clip

Upgraded to 8 gigs of RAM recently. I don't have much use for all that RAM, but it's a nice thing to have for VMs.

Built in late 2011
Overclocked the i5-2500 to 4.1ghz

Why are you unironically using xterm?

It's one of the worst terminal emulators out there. Switch to st already.

I honestly don't have a legitimate reason but I'll try out ST as soon as I switch over to root to install some packages. Thanks.

why so many packages

GNU/Windows

why do you need 5 different browsers open at the same time?

Is there anything like pic related that is also text based, update son the fly, customizable and non needed to be run in cmd?

UvU

not him, but is your live literally this boring?

*life
fucktard

>1024x768
absolutely savage

youtube.com/watch?v=-AayZgP3Lx0

Nice

no i have lots of fun

>speccy

You don't need to add it to the title, OP.

I use this laptop in uni, so I can't have suggestive anime wallpapers like the rest of you guys

Eh.

Yes, I do hate myself for using WIndows 10. Thank Logitech.

>Thank Logitech
?

My G13 requires Logitech Gaming Software, which is not available for Linux. There are user made drivers for it, but none of them worked for me.

Stupid question.
Why does Arch and other distros like Void/Parabola/Antergos have under a 1000 packages easily when Ubuntu, Mint and others go over 2000's easily?

if you are retard enough to buy such thing, you are fine using win10

that's strange, I have a G403 myself and Logitech Gaming Software was only needed for initial configuration, I haven't started it on windows since, and since the settings are stored in the mouse it works perfectly under linux

those such as arch uses command line install method and bascially only install the base system, it doesn't even come with a desktop environment, when you finish installing it is just a terminal screen, so it is by stock as empty as it can be, and who chooses every single program to be installed is the user.

in those such as ubuntu, a lot of programs comes pre-installed, lots of tools etc., so it has by stock lots of packages (thus, being more friendly and 'just werks out of the box', you can just istall it and use it)

however, you can do, for instance, a ubuntu minimal install, allowing an ubuntu install with less than 1000 packages.

for instance, this is a arch + xfce freshly installed in a virtual machine, just updated it and installed fetch, got 400 packages. A ubuntu + xfce install would have about 1200 i believe

Most of their devices (like my two G602's) store their settings in the onboard memory, but the G13 only stores profiles in the memory and needs LGS to use them. For some reason they haven't updated it since it launched 8 years ago.

It's way better than a keyboard for gaming, and can be used for pretty much anything. Very popular among editors.

there seems to be some viable alternatives
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Logitech_G13

Oh I get it now.
I'm running Fedora now and it started with about 1.4k packages and a Gnome DE. I installed i3 window manager instead. After I did that and got all the packages for the stuff I actually use (which really isn't much) I ran up to 2200 packages.
Thinking about trying a minimal install of it now.

Hitting 3000 soooooon

That's a lot of cheese pizza

I tried them all. None would work properly.

?

what hardware ?
been wanting a nice bay-trail tablet for a while.