Do there exist any technology-related subscription box services that aren't videogayms...

Do there exist any technology-related subscription box services that aren't videogayms? I wouldn't mind trying one out just for fun.

Easy mode: Any subscription box service you think is good

Other urls found in this thread:

thimble.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What consumable good would you want to receive on a monthly basis that isn't tacky licensed superhero garbage and a """geek""" tshirt?

Dragon Dildos and flavored lube

I would subscribe to one desu

They have LootAnime too.
That's not videogayms

I would love a monthly box that sends you programmer-esque stuff like coffee beans, laptop stickers and striped programming socks every month.

new Sup Forums project

someone make a logo

>Naruto shit all over the page advertising it

Ahhhh no make it stop

Literally gas yourself.

>can i pay $30 dollars a month for some shit that i keep in the box in my closet or throw away?

>subscription boxes are the height of consumerism
>Sup Forums is at it's height of consumerism

Maybe you should check out /csg/

Loot boxes are jewish bullshit to help companeis get rid of shit they can't sell

have you ever worn stripy socks?

Is that joey salads?

i dont need a stupid consumerism box to buy socks

it's josephine saladina

I went to a makerfaire last year, and there was a company called thimble that would send you monthly electronics project kits. Haven't tried it, but it sounded interesting.

I'm going to make the USB flash bump drive stick of the month club, because you lose them every other week and having them come in reliably would be nice.

What exactly is the appeal of crates? The mystery and low monthly cost?

I don't think I could ever subscribe to one.

>mystery
no, they literally tell you what you're getting that same month
>low monthly cost
none of these things are worth their collective retail price, they're worthless mass produced licensed merch that wouldn't sell if it was sold seperately

The real reason lootcrate took off like it did was because they sent lots of free boxes to youtube vloggers and tech unboxers, and they all praised every single piece of garbage inside so they would get more free shit every month and even included a referral code in the video description, it's stupid kids buying this shit every month.

J U I C E R O
U
I
C
E
R
O

thimble.io/

Looks just as retarded as all the others.

If you could do 1 a month for a low enough price it would probably work, 1 a month seems perfect to me cause while you want to have a collection you don't want to have 1000's of them

>video instructions

I rather jam my soldering iron into my dick hole.

>because you lose them every other week

If you're that fucking retarded then you should just kill yourself.

Cody Wilson's Crate should be out soon