Android vs iOS

Okay, let's end this once and for all.
I've used android since 2.2, owned 4 phones and messed around with more than 12 android phones from my friends (galaxy s2, s3 mini, moto g3, g5, lg k7 etc... just to name a frw and the iPhone 3, 4, 5, 5S up to the 6S. My current phone is a motorola G4 and right off the bat it comes with a 1080p display while the iphones are still using 720p and you know what? like I said, I tested the iPhones up to the 6S and honestly? you can't say there's a significant difference, just look at it, 300+ PPI and shitloads of brightness and display quality on tiny 4'0~5'0 screens how the fuck can someone even notice a difference? now, let's talk about specs, even though this is something most androids dominate on the market when compared to iphones why do you even care? pretty much any smartphone nowadays can handle video playback, multitasking, browsing and gaming. The apple iphone (up to the 6S) runs iOS which in my opinion from using all these devices is way snappier, I often see ridiculous comparisons on people opening google apps on an iphone and comparing load times with android devices, of course android is going to have an advantage for built in gapps. And then some will post videos of users with laggy iphones and ipads even though those videos are simply demonstrating on why you shouldn't update iOS as soon as you get the chance, this also happens on android devices, I've SEEN it before with my friend's galaxy S2 when he updated to ICS, not to mention how many badly optimized android apps are out there and how badly android manages memory. Nonetheless, my next phone is probably going to be either an iphone 6S or SE.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/
vk.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice blog

DADDY

(cont) I didn't mention this but I also own an iPod touch 4 and back when iOS 5.1 was still a thing this little device could stand almost the entire day at maximum brightness I'd even turn on wifi to chat on skype for HOURS and then iOS 6 came out... nowadays it doesn't last 30 minutes on a full charge in safari or anything when wireless is on, although it still lasts for hours when doing most stuff with bluetooth and wifi disabled. Then you might ask "so why are you defending iPhones and iOS?" simple: users don't bother to know whether or not it's worth upgrading to the latest iteration of iOS and will do it anyway just to complain on how slow their device is right after. The whole thing with owning mobile apple devices is selling them once the latest update of iOS isn't a viable choice on your device, sometimes I even see people succeed at charging more for an iPhone on ebay running an older version of iOS just because of the whole jailbreak and binary blobs bullshit.

(cont) now let's talk a bit about privacy: many will point out how this is a con on apple devices (the whole fapenning fiasco and apple's side work with the government) honestly if you unironically give a shit about this you're just dumb hear me out: first, the icloud fiasco was already confirmed to be user's fault and the whole thing with the government? do you realize that your ISP knows pretty much everything about you right? network companies also work with the government there's no point on installing a custom rom that respects your privacy, wanna do weird shit on the internet? do it on a computer without a mic and a webcam and use a private browser with a trusted VPN provider or just borrow the connection from someone else, don't use profile pictures or names from real life it's that simple really.

This is a dude btw

is this secretly a sauce thread?

[citation needed]

Do you think pic related is a female or a male?

Either way, would smash.

You're gay, my man

How can a dude have a hourglass figure tf

Hormones.

instagram.com/acidjazzsinger/
nope

Who's this cum hungry hippo?

And that right there, gentlemen and faggots, is how you get sauce.

That's not the sauce retards, this is
vk.
com/sad_cha_n

If you don't trust me you can see that she has the same two moles next to her belly button on this image
vk.
com/sad_cha_n?z=photo192344561_456242246%2Fphotos192344561

Fucking spam filter.

even better

not even half as girly as op's true girl

That's not a citation you fucking cunt.

Thanks for the sauce m8, but is it a trap or not?