Why does it seem like hacking culture is dead?

Why does it seem like hacking culture is dead?
Hack Forums has been shit for years. Where do all the hackers hang out at?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RY-QQOjycgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deep web level 15 or deeper

Because faggot normos took over the word "hacking".

All software cracking, penetration, and reverse engineering is done under another name now that I WON'T post here lest said normo cum guzzlers are lurking.

>Where do all the hackers hang out at?
prison

nice try officer

The same place your image is from.

local, in person meetups
check meetup.com or something

take me to the promised lands
[email protected]

>Hack Forums

I guess that the 9999999 x 10^56th time someone went to those forums and opened a thread like "PLZ HALP I NEED A PROGRAM TO HACK MY GIRLFRIENDS FACEBOOK, I KNOW COMPUTERS AND HAVE A WHITE PC" they got tired of that shit and left for greener (and onion smelling) lands.

literally sent

Because now people make their systems secure and "hacking" is just about social techniques.
There are still places around for people who are into reverse engineering.

sent
;^)

Because most of the "hackers" are script kiddies who likes to leech

if you want to be a hacker go to a country where you aren't arrested for it, like Russia.
>level 15
there are levels?

yum!

I too am interested. I know there are other, more serious boards, encrypted chats, and vegetable-based routing protocols that house them, but I'll trade one for one. Send me what you know and I'll send you the reciprocal

8n4s9u+6sbzyai8fsvb9wg0n00lpcnqf54nq79mwq3uqcg21z2bkrazk@sharklasers.com

Abstract yes, don't worry of them they aren't important to know which is where, only that there are.

Sent

> Because now people make their systems secure and "hacking" is just about social techniques.

kek

What was Wannacry again? (just the first and most obvious example that what you said is a steaming pile of horseshit).

Replied.
Sent ;)

There was never a hacking culture. Hacking has gone down overall because it got easier to track criminals and security increased. Hacks are done by social engineering now.

Look at how there was no internet uproar over things like "hack-a-thons" being termed. There read no hacker culture to oppose that. Hacker will forever be a normie word to describe people who has higher than normie skill at using a computer

[email protected]
i, too, use **** linux :^)

Care to hook me up tu, bruh?

[email protected]

[email protected]

I need to know

I forgot to add an image for increased meme effect.

[email protected]

take me with you please

Hackers as a group don't exist anymore because today it's all about politics so they're part of political activist groups

IV'ed.

can you send me some info too?
thanks anons
[email protected]

Injected.

bh=B4mNCoTxI6u191cENJB335aVAGSLii88+B7XudNMCD8=;
b=clXdqHPT9sDFSIG9jakohj7sAATI3S3TtvN09kTVhXfsONlxGcD7U1uUa5TC7I1z9ZkjYrG1fX0L
DkIw/LknRni0dd2Awsex00JMJYGVEM59nYULdrreW4wn522DXXPguF+4ZUcqs1xycTkjz+gr7Fw3
6CU+2VGrx1iy5XJ3I9Ni7hGWBgIkyxYGdGleuttQzEvHALCqegPqJHbGxWICRUvko7m+vqK9/QvO
4DOz9hsNwZTfyDliUGQhKuhQsgFc9yRhtVRDyh9XGdm9dOVsICac+/Y6Oard/qdsSSTGdIIJx+Be
uqXUvapPe7wCuyKdV5BsyNqIQT/MWIXbPJH6SQ==

Hook me up. Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

I want you to know this is pain in the ass to do early in the morning, but I will get to it.
En que

>early morning

eurotrash detected

Good OPSEC* ))

remember to disable your javascript/render in plain text or else you get xss attacks

come on man, don't make us have to relocate again

t-thanks

Looking for the assembly programmer's guild.
Anyone here?

Am I too late?
[email protected]
Thanks bruh

As with aex so with eax.

Does anybody have a source for OP's pic or are you all just a bunch of queers?

please end your life asap, thanks

Sharklaser's has reached its compose limit for the day. What a shame

no u mad queer

This

all of you are retarded. if you know even a little bit of hex and memory management, you're already more of a hacker than 99% of coders

It's extremely easy to find yourself if you're not a brainlet

Sure it is, queer.

What do you know about them?

> mfw

I'm sorry you don't know how to respond to that.

Why do you seek?

fort meade

is that was 256u was about? bytes to hex?

I seek therefore I peek.

As abstraction, so ...

carolinavneto

I'm not I seek out of interest in mastering assembly programming, and finding like-minded individuals.

This is why we can't have fun things. Retards like you complain about "muh leeching." If for example, Linus Torvalds complained every time a new distro was made about "leeching" Linux would be a forgotten hobbyist project of the 90s.

I can count to F and use malloc in the privacy of my home. Am I a h4xor then?

Your search is better off in reverse engineering forums.

What is the purpose of the guild, then?

>steal password
>now have access to large amount of privacy information

And thats how you become a Equifax hacker. Literally hacking is mostly that. Even Hilary Clinton, one of the most powerful politicians, got hacked by having it on a public server.

>Why does it seem like hacking culture is dead?

Hacking culture died in the mid-1990s.

There was a community of phone phreaks in the early 1970s, and magazines like YIPL (then TAP, then 2600). In the late 1970s the average person could buy a microcomputer and modem, and hacking really started taking off around 1983. By the early-mid 1990s, hackers in Australia, the US and Canada, the UK and Europe were all talking to one another, with some Latin American and other assorted ones as well.

The internet and the web killed off the culture by many means. Sending messages like this one used to be done via BBSs which sat in the bedrooms of teenage boys, usually message sent by other teenage boys. This creates a certain type of culture, and there is a lot of privacy. The Internet is corporate and open. Also, a kid with experience in Unix and/or security but without a CS degree was not able to get work. Now anyone who sits down and really learns the latest Javascript framework and goes to a coding bootcamp can get a job. Many things changed, and the scene faded away. Most people in the scene back then make decent livings, some did very, very well.

To be a tepid meme on an FUD image.

To be more clear, it's common tradition for those in the know to make in-jokes by giving false info to those who are not. These "16" levels or whatever are just ways to see how much shit idiots will eat up. Apparently much shit. Why do I say this? Because I believed this when I was young and now I am one who spits out disinfo for fun, just like that.

One thing is true though, of the nephilim.

fuck you poser

Stay mad retard

To get to Darknet -15 you have to daisy chain 15 toor proxies, noob. It is knon.

Show me the promised lands.
[email protected]

Gonna need sauce on those wonderful hangers

Here in example is one of such. Notice how it reeks of abovetopsecret nonsense. Much of this is available and are real things, but they're not correctly layered. Line of blood and restricted media can be accessed freely without tor. Most everything under "Closed Shell System" is wrong. These things either don't exist or can be accessed in lower levels.
Shop's closed. There were no winners.
Whilst spinning around in your office chair, close your eyes and shout "Tim-Burners Lee" nine times, then open your eyes and login into your AES-256 encrypted x-forwarded JS-enabled ssh shell.

This is a good post but where do all those faggots who make like force logins programs and cracks even hang out

eastern europe

Sauce was already posted, shit for brains.

Holy fuck moar

"How long do you think it'll be?"
You have it at your fingertips and yet you ask dad if it's okay to play with. I am dissapoint.

Be free, my underage friend.

been given

I think there is not a single thing that's correct on that image. And OP will always be a faggot.

Count me in, always ready to learn something new
[email protected]

Sent.

Hacking != cracking

lads?
[email protected]

Newfag here
What do I do with the link ?

[email protected]

Hook a brother

[email protected]

[email protected]

PLS

[email protected]
Can you guys open port 22 please?

>256u
>it was a 4u joke
man I knew that before I looked it up, you asshole

I've seen mr robot, pls tell me true hacker name

so basically what I'm reading on memory means that when i change hex values in video games to swap textures: im hacking

>everyone is on the net
Internet became mainstream. Greed took over curiosity. That is why hacking culture is dead.

Listen from around 1 hour 24 min.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RY-QQOjycgI

>literally the biggest carder in the world worth $192 million saved his passwords in plane text,didnt use tor or bothered to hide his identity in any reasonable way
>all these kids acting like 1337 haxors in muh seekret club

they hang out IRL or in IRC

Yes everyone is supper cool,just idling and shit and if you say hi guys you get a response 10 hours later or you get autokicked from a bot.

They all moved to reddit. You're most welcome.

Lol this

[email protected]