Who here /league under WINE/?

who here /league under WINE/?

Waiting on shadow of war, will switch to vega or navi if required.

Goyvidia under linux is a total mess, even for daily use

Really? I was going to swap to nvidia for my next card because amd don't even support their cards on linux anymore.

You must be over 18 to use Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums - Gaming

ya'll mad? League on WINE is the patrician game.

>shitpost

If I memory edit wine can I be safe from league client detecting software?

It could mean careless hacking on linux.

Hows it a shitpost? Amd have deprecated their drivers for linux, they recommend the open source drivers.

>lol you're m-mad

I highly doubt it would work, you'd definitely get banned.

>t. guy who is boiling with rage

they didn't deprecate the drivers, they open-sourced parts of it, enough to make the fully opensource stack just as performant as the non-free one.

I've used to do it on windows, thing it's safe to alter some memory adresses if you keep it reasonable - like mouse clicks withing normal human reactions to dodge things that are dangerous.

Automated smite and so on..

+ My main goal is to just read from memory and show me data like - where enemies might be ( trough an overlay ), math calculations to see what's their power level, a suggested focus list and so on - basically an addon.

But thing is neo client scans your ram and other nasty shit to see if you have software reading it...

>video gaming is a silly and juvenile hobby that would just get in the way of my pretend hacker roleplaying, desktop ricing, and anime

>they deprecated fglx
>a bad thing
what about amdgpu
isn't that amd made
hmmmmmmmm?

WINE could probably get around that, since it runs in a sandbox AFAIK.

plus xf86-video-ati is good driver and is much better to have than anything nvidia for "unix" unless you like anal

How bad is it nowadays? It was fun and games until I started taking it too seriously. Got to masters on three consecutive seasons and the game made me a huge dick. My life has improved a lot since I dropped games and started leaning programming & working out but damn, I miss League sometimes.

Same shit as always my dude, I agree the game can bring out your worst, but it's not bad in moderation. I just play till diamond each season these days then do the odd normal here and there.

>tfw support main and will never know the joys of diamond/masters

>joys
I loved the game during Season 1 and 2 playing in Gold with my friends. After Season 2 I was constantly ranked in the top 1% and I've never hated a game that much.

If you ever wanted to get high elo playing support this is the patch for it, Janna/Lulu/Soraka/Rakan are all top-tier with ardent censor being as broken as it is.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/youalreadyknowwheretogoback/

>amd don't even support their cards on linux anymore.
Uhhh what? AMD has been incredibly active with supporting their hardware on Linux.. If you think they are bad, you're gonna be shitting yourself out of rage with an nvidia card.

Who here /shitperformance/

hon > dota > league
Why use the one that doesn't work?

>umadbro?

Wine was made for WoW

Which version of WINE are you using? I'm using 1.9.2-staging with CSMT turned on and it runs perfect, better than on windows.