/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Now's the time to do some Chinky Halloween shopping (if you want to get them in time for Halloween) Found cool Halloween themed tech or gadgets? Post them itt!
• user lists some cozy shit • user is in need of a remote for his Nexbox A95X Kodi machine • I make the mistake of listing old news • Why not try a Le Eco phone user? That company is going through tough times with their US launch being a failure, so a lot of their phones have been going on sale with deep discounts • A look inside Gearbest's warehouse shot with the cheapest and shittiest chink shit camera they could possibly find
youtube.com/watch?v=fAGT4qzyZTY
• user is happy with his new straps • user bought a heater to place under his mousepad to keep him warm this winter • user's new Headroom MS16 came in • Xiaomi unveils the Mi Mix 2 it has Global LTE
youtube.com/watch?v=iOnNXJs6FUU
• The Mi Note 3 was also shown Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/1-x-Gold-Plated-Bitcoin-Coin-Collectible-BTC-Coin-Art-Collection-Gift-Physical-S127/32600376495.html
pastebin.com/bCM2M1er
t.me/chinkshitgeneral
aliexpress.com/store/1039240
aproear.co.uk/kz-es3/
aliexpress.com/item/Zimbabwe-One-Hundred-Trillion-Dollars/32596477679.html
aliexpress.com/item/A95X-R11GRAM-ROM-8GB-Smart-TV-Box-RK3229-Quad-Core-32bit-CPU-Android-6-0-OS/32802109507.html
lyreco.com/webshop/ENIR/lyreco-retractable-gel-ink-black-pens-0-5mm-line-width-box-of-12-product-000000000001865152.html?context=more-result
s.aliexpress.com/QvMZ7BVf
aliexpress.com/item/Emergency-Fire-Starter-Instant-Survival-Tool
youtu.be/KUOD8SaNblE?t=64
amazon.com/105x90mm-cushion-Genuine-replacement-headphone/dp/B075GCH957
zmfheadphones.com/pads-and-cables/omni-pads
aliexpress.com/item/10000-Hair-Emergency-Fire-Starter-Flint-Match-Lighter-Metal-Outdoor-Camping-Hiking-Instant-Survival-Tool-Safety/32707469255.html
engadget.com/2017/09/11/xiaomi-mi-notebook-pro-price/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for cs cucks

What do you guys think about these? Might grab a few ($1.30 each) as gag gifts and hope they show up by Christmas.

aliexpress.com/item/1-x-Gold-Plated-Bitcoin-Coin-Collectible-BTC-Coin-Art-Collection-Gift-Physical-S127/32600376495.html

Any chink ink for go printers out there?
Good deal?

stinky chinky gearbest coupons, maybe some of them still work:
pastebin.com/bCM2M1er

I need a tablet with a keyboard to do some basic bitch shit like spreadshets, editing documents and shitposting.
Is the Chuwi10 pro a good idea? I just need something with decent screen and battery

I have one, it's real neat. Can also be found in silver and copper color. Also have this russki "gold"bar

Rebosted from last thred

>Are there any csg approved airpod wannabes?

Why not buy something not-retarded

Awesome, I'll check out the fake gold too

I already ordered all the spinners and chastity belts

The stock tips will get softer over time

OP, you managed to fuck it up again

>Telegram group
t.me/chinkshitgeneral

HOW DO I BUY FROM TAOBAO WITHOUT LEARNING CHINESE GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS OF NO HELP

taobao ring

email the chinese professor at your university or go to the nearest chinese restaurant

>(You)

Did you bought anything from gearbest's 9/11 sales?

Chink iem review boy here after a long time break

ZS5s have become my favorite iem by far at this point

4 drivers wasnt a meme
Highs mids and bass are all incredibly accurate and balanced
Bass is actually loud too which is what usually bothers me about multi driver clarity focused set ups. Not as hard as kr49i or wrz bass but way better than older kz iems and honestly good enough i dont feel like i need to switch when i want to listen to more bass intensive genres.

Only complaint is stock tips hurt like a bitch but i always roll foams so thats nbd

Im sure they will. Still hate them. Least comfortable out of the box tips ive ever dealt with. Good seal though.

Ill always like foam better.

What do i do if the tracking info doesnt exist and the seller """ shipped""" the parcel?

>$28 for dumb screwdrivers
Are you serious?

(((You)))

Wait for the parcel to arrive, duh.

$15 off of $29 coupons still available from this shop: aliexpress.com/store/1039240

>tracking info
They throw a half million little gray baggies into a bin and drop it on a barge. This isn't amazon

>you paid $27 for a 24-in-1 screwdriver kit
>I paid $14 for a 62-in-1 kit
wew

Anyone have the link to the site that rips lewd review pictures?

Yes.

Is it normal for Aliexpress standard shipping to be free, take less time and cost 90€ less than the paid alternative?

Chinese government's tracking chips ain't free.

yes

But... you're not gonna post it?

Got the ZS5 and a wireless cord

that's a very cute sign, user

VE shills BTFO

Did anyone get the Chuwi?

Sooo, whats the point of buying with tracking?

You get to be comfy in the knowledge that the chinks pocketed the 'extra shipping costs' and just put your package in standard shipping anyway

if you live in a shithole like me is handy to get refunds from the chinks because it didn't arrive and other from the goverment because the postal system stole it.

How do you clean your foam tips?

tracking won't save you always, sometimes small packages get lost and the tracking information stays frozen forever with the last state. good sellers will refund you if you didn't get the package though

Last year. Only the 1gb though. The RemoteIME app uses your router to connect to the box just turn on the remote control settings on the box. Gives you touchpad for mouse mode and keyboard.

R e p l a c e them
Also you should clean your ears daily anyway

Thanks user

Had problem with the fucking official Huion seller. The tablet arrived, but it was after fucking 2.5 months. The fucker was just extending protection every two weeks. And it went straight to the customs office, so I had to prove value of it, because fuckers claimed it was worth $5 and customs obviously didn't believe that. Just great experience.

I've got some comply foam tips and I sort of think they're a meme
I'm probably full of shit because what do i know though. I'm no audiophile by any means

bought the es3, now I wish I've gotten the ZS5s

>tfw want the ZS5's but hate the over ear style

What's 2nd best? Over ear is just not comfy 2bh

How often do you replace them?
I clean my ears daily, but I have to replace them every couple of weeks, also cycling between five pairs of IEMs doesn't help either
Good thing I got 64 pairs during the last sale

They're purely for comfort
If you get the right size and maintain seal you lose only a touch of bass punch (not volume)

Yeah they're the most compelling value iem out rn

Try memt x5
You're crippling your comfort though

3ish mo of use is when i replace
I have like 11iems so that takes some time to build
Maybe i have really low wax production tho

I was hoping for some ebin isolation, but I'm just not getting it. And that's with the zs3 which are memed for just that.

Crippling your options
Sorry brainfart

soo anyone got es3 yet? how do they stack up against zs5s and other iems?

There's a review here aproear.co.uk/kz-es3/

Why not just have both? I do, and I have completely different use cases for both of these. I use zs5 when the environment is loud, ie. Train, and monks when I walk through the streets of my town (it's pretty silent in the evening, but because of open nature of these earphones I still can hear a car incoming, or speak to the shopgirl without putting the out).

aliexpress.com/item/Zimbabwe-One-Hundred-Trillion-Dollars/32596477679.html

I have the silver one. Pretty comfy. Detail is good

>That android box for $20? Where?
I think it was supposed to be this one, or something similar

aliexpress.com/item/A95X-R11GRAM-ROM-8GB-Smart-TV-Box-RK3229-Quad-Core-32bit-CPU-Android-6-0-OS/32802109507.html

I was actually thinking about the v88, its also ~20 bucks

you assholes fucking did it. I've been reading reviews for a week trying to decide if I should get the KZ ZS5's or the Xiaomi duals. I think I just might get the ZS5's and some comply tips. I better not regret this.

Its a good decision

One meme vs another. user...

can you suggest something man? I'm having a really hard time with this.

Any Christmas gift suggestions? Preferably not dragon dildos.

Dragon dildos.

I assume these are fake as well? I heard that the price of these bills shot up as more collectors went after them

45 61 6f 73 69 20 58 36

Looking for a PSP-1000 battery, if possible with writable memory to convert to a TOOL battery when needed. Any suggestions/ideas about where to look?

are there any good chink fuel lighters? looking to get one for my mother.

Get her a sick box mod instead so she can blow clouds.

that's a computer case you nitwit

nvm im sold

Went on a gamble and spent €4 on some pens I'd hoped would be similair to my favorite pen, but was disappointed to say the least.
Now I've seen some pen experts in here that might know something similair to the lyreco one, and preferably black.

Buttersmooth:
>lyreco.com/webshop/ENIR/lyreco-retractable-gel-ink-black-pens-0-5mm-line-width-box-of-12-product-000000000001865152.html?context=more-result
Which only sells in bulk to companies.

Rough and tough:
>s.aliexpress.com/QvMZ7BVf

Best headphones

KZ shills on constant craven damage control, X6 bestest

Any news on bunker user?

Don't knock KZ. The ATE is the X6's equal in sound quality and has arguably better stock tips. It just costs 3 times as much.

Pls respond

Im not comfy

aliexpress.com/item/Emergency-Fire-Starter-Instant-Survival-Tool Safety/32707469255.html

youtu.be/KUOD8SaNblE?t=64

Anyone know if these

amazon.com/105x90mm-cushion-Genuine-replacement-headphone/dp/B075GCH957

are from the same supplier as these?

zmfheadphones.com/pads-and-cables/omni-pads

Or are they inferior replicas? They're not that much cheaper so they should be pretty good, right? Potentially? Looking to roll the pads on my M1060s, not sure whether to risk it on these or just buy legit pads.

>the number Mason, what do they mean?

aliexpress.com/item/10000-Hair-Emergency-Fire-Starter-Flint-Match-Lighter-Metal-Outdoor-Camping-Hiking-Instant-Survival-Tool-Safety/32707469255.html

>$60 for ear pads
Kek.

kr49i is at the top of your budget but a perfect daily sound

you the meme

And you have A/B'ed them against the Eiaosi X6, right?

ye

>Eiaosi X6
Are these good? I need IEM's because can't use kz ate's because they don't stay in my ears when I'm at gym.

are you sure your tips are the right size?
my ATE-s is my go to workout pair BECAUSE they stay in

Despite a massive disinformation campaign from the Discord yes, they are legit. More or less on a par with the ATE but with pretty poor stock tips that you will want to change out asap.

I don't know man I have tried every single one of the ear tips which came with them. but they are bad for my ears.

guess its ear shape
rip you

like user said x6's are incredibly average
not bad but not standout

I think it's because of this huge design of these? With normal iem's I don't have this kind of problem.

engadget.com/2017/09/11/xiaomi-mi-notebook-pro-price/

Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro

What did I get today Sup Forums?
Fully mechanical, 40$.
RedDragon.
Feels god-tier.

if your ears are short maybe
ate isn't that big to be honest just kinda tall

more comfortable than my zs5's to me which are short and long

my non over ear iem recommendations are all bad for working out though cuz most of them are heavy

Switch? You can get Gaterons at that price, hope they are. Outemu is fine too though.

Gaterons I believe.

If the same item is at the same price on the different stores, which one would you prefer ?

Recommend me some good bluetooth iem's for training.