I've been on Sup Forums for quite some time now but there's one thing I don't get. In fact...

I've been on Sup Forums for quite some time now but there's one thing I don't get. In fact, this isn't just a Sup Forums thing. Most other boards are affected too. I am, of course, talking about Anime. I just don't get it.

>Why do so many people like Anime?
>What has Anime to do with Technology?
>Why the hell do 90% of people who rice their desktops use Anime wallpapers?
>Why is it that every time I try to get into Anime all I get is infantile slapstick humor and for some reason nosebleed at the sight of ridiculously large tits?
>Aren't any of you concerned with the fact that the majority of Anime fans suffer from severe autism?

Cumiko is cute

0/10

When you have autism your senses are dulled. With anime, each characters' features, (physical & personality) are accentuated to such a degree that they register to the aspie's sensory-deficient brain at a similar level as ordinary features might excite the neurotypical. Let's take a closer look:

In anime:
>Cute = Fuckhuge eyes, babyish personality, stammering & clumsy

>Personality traits are constantly reinforced by overplayed tendencies towards certain behaviours, having a hobby means talking about nothing else, ever

>Emotions - portrayed to their extremes, sometimes accompanied by unnatural, drawn-out vocalizations, with the camera remaining on the characters face for extended periods, as if to provide a cue to the viewer that there are FEELINGS on display

>Everyone is constantly agreeable & unassuming, friendship groups are tight-knit & rarely experience turbulence, satisfies fantasies of unconditional social acceptance without fear of humiliation or rejection

>Characters are infantilized in an aesthetic sense, exhibit childlike personalities that resemble your typical sperg's, helping them to regress to a time before they were forced to cope with the dreadful anxiety of being expected to act like a grown-up

>Girls are cardboard cutouts, uninterested in sex, eliminating the complications of having to relate to the opposite sex

>The protagonist is invariably shy, sort of goofy, but also gluttonous, often gorging on food in the same manner that shut-in spergs often do to relieve stress.

>This helps to create a character who the aspie can easily relate to, yet unlike the viewer, the hero succeeds despite his many peculiarities and neurological deficits and is in fact appreciated for his 'unique personality'

I do not understand what you're trying to tell us.

>While sex is mostly avoided in order to protect the sperg from recalling uncomfortable feelings, if sexual contact -is- dealt with, it is usually done so in a way which precludes the protagonist from having to initiate any romantic engagements himself, a prospect that would otherwise frighten the aspie

>This is handled in a number of different ways, such as an accidental fall which curiously results in the main character groping the female, but in any case it will most commonly involve only light sexual contact, which is often more than adequate for the touch-sensitive sperg (see: Jeffrey Dahmer)

>Oftentimes, sexual and romantic duties, when they are featured, will be transferred to a domineering and abusive woman who, despite constantly deriding the main character, secretly possesses latent feelings of lust for the hero, and will carry the burden of all sexual advances without discomforting the spergbeast audience.

>One advantage of this approach is that it taps into the abusive relationship between the spergie and his mother and the faint glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, she retains at least some tiny pocket of vestigial love for the autistic freak, and even more grimly, the hope that he might some day get a girlfriend who can assume the mothers role in that hatred-filled relationship

Sup Forums was founded to be an anime discussion board OP.

i didnt read any of this

nice blog where can i subscribe

I read all of it, it was quite humorous.

this

its always been around

>>/reddit/
Rick and Morty isn't welcome here.

This.

kumiko is really cute

rick and morty is way superior to ANY anime

rick and morty is garbage

>Why do so many people like Anime?
Sup Forums is an anime image board, this is the technology board for people who like anime
>What has Anime to do with Technology?
see above
>Why the hell do 90% of people who rice their desktops use Anime wallpapers?
bad taste, also see above
>Why is it that every time I try to get into Anime all I get is infantile slapstick humor and for some reason nosebleed at the sight of ridiculously large tits?
because that's what it is, you didn't really expect anything serious from cartoons, right?, you should see your medic just in case your nosebleeds are someting else
>Aren't any of you concerned with the fact that the majority of Anime fans suffer from severe autism?
I'm not really into anime and I have some form of autism (hence I responded to your bait) so no

kys

then what does that make anime?
no u

better than garbage

Try actually watching anime tard

I'm going to respond to your question with another question. Why the fuck are you asking about anime on the technology board?

u must go back to /r/eddit onii-chan

kumiko is not for shitposting

Sup Forums is dumb

if you're going to post anime can you at least post a good one

i literally asked that same question in the op
i will after tgus thread, who would like this dumb weeb infested board anyway
wew lad

hibike euphonium was not a good show

ok

Bakc for your home, macfag.
>>/fa/

post good anime