All of you guys who use Linux are posting from virtual machines, right...

All of you guys who use Linux are posting from virtual machines, right? There's no way someone would install Linux on their desktop and use it as a daily driver?...

no virtual machine for me.

Nigger

bare metal 'buntu baby. all day.

Manjaro+Deepin is so comfy user.
You should try.

Old are those days when Linux couldn't be a daily driver.

>All of you guys who use Windows are posting from virtual machines, right? There's no way someone would install Spyware 10 on their desktop and use it as a daily driver?...
There. I fixed your post

>vmware is only virtual machine
You are a brainlet.

Oh cool, Linux fags are so dumb they fall for obvious bait.

I virtualize Windows with KVM. Also you're a faggot

It's the only good one.

Debian on desktop.
Void on laptop.

>Letting windows touch the metal.

Winfags should be banned from this board

Damn, 90's american cars are probably the worst abominations ever thrust onto us

Was trying the Budgie version myself. Liked it but Discord won't work and too lazy to try and fix it.

>Discord
Why even use Linux?

You're a fucking faggot.

Why not?

Why bother using an open source OS and installing spyware?

My employer gave me a laptop to use for work. So I installed ubuntu on my shitposting machine.
Fuck off Sup Forumsirgin.

Blame my friends.

If you are into programming or anything related then having linux(or MacOs) is a must, WIndows is pretty much useless unless if you are a "gamer"

just because you get stuck in the learning curve doesn't mean everyone else does. Either that or I'm guessing you had hardware specific issues or are a heavy user of software that isn't for the OS.

debian at work, arch at home. haven't touched wangblow$ in years

This board just has a weakness for bait in general

I have a better idea.
Run your flavor OS and run a small Windows VM?

???

Profit.

>small windows vm
not possible. unless it's xp but xp is pretty useless now

This.

Why should a developer make their lives difficult by using windows? I'm not a gamerrrr xD, so there's literally no reason whatsoever for me to use windows.

Do you live with a Dinosaur?
I have 4 server VM (Debian, CentOS, Debian and R2) on my rig atm.
There's no issues whatsoever. What's your excuses?

lmao

>Not using QEMU-KVM
>Not having full FLOSS virtualization

mac fags need to be gassed

When it comes to spyware I don't think it really matters how you're running it. Either run it or not at all.

O-okay sir.

this

how is that relevant to windows?

(You)

Once again, you're cherry picking the article and misrepresenting what he's saying Fuck off

Speaking of virtualization, does anyone have any ideas why my Debian hangs on boot when I put "intel_iommu=on" in grub options? I'm 100% sure my hardware supports both IOMMU and VT-d

i use gnu/linux

Gnu plus Linux on top of Xen.

>KMV doesn't have a simple drag and drop function
Dropped instantly
>"You need this and this to enable that"
Default or no go.

This.

Nope. No reason at all. :^D

VM only for windows
under quarantine

kek'd

shut the fuck up
assumption windows that fucking garbage controls anything anymore

go away, idiot

/thread

Just the opposite. The main machine is a server that just happens to also be used for a desktop.
the few occasions that I need a windows enviromne, I will use windows in the vm.

>make a linux b8 thread
>get replies every single time because freetards are this fucking desperate to rationalize their OS choice
hmm

He posted from his Apple™ Mac™ Pro™

>not posting from a aarch65 archlinux chroot with a full xserver ontop of android

it's my main OS why would I make it slower in a virtual machine?

beautiful

*aarch64

No you :)

>would rather suck off a nigger than drive pure American lead fueled pussy magnets