How do you email richard stallman?

how do you email richard stallman?

this page seems to be somehow involved: stallman.org/gpg.html

but i don't understand it. can i just email something to [email protected] or do i have to involve the key somehow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTwg3oWnUgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just tell him Sup Forums sent you. He will understand.

I've emailed him many times before. [email protected] is fine, he will respond in around 24 hours. Make sure to get your terms right or he will go off track and correct you.

what's with the keys then

>this
I email him every day. gnu/linux is mandatory.

Why do you idolize him?
Daily reminded RMS supports pedophillia

No he doesn't. He does not approve sexual intercourse with children, you're taking what he says out of context.

Pedo website. Gtfo.

Shills detected

It's best if you use crontab to message him.

What if the child consents tho

>not supporting freedom in every aspect of life

LMAOyng @ ur lyfe

Exactly. He believes child consent is possible. Dont' take my word for it... look it up, do your own research

It's clear that this is why he's so obsessed with privacy and paranoid about being "spied upon" - I wonder what he has to hide...

nice projection, get your mind out of the gutter you sick fuck

Face it, you're idolizing a pedo.

Linus Torvalds is a family man, psychologically balanced, you should look up to him instead

/ourguy/

>$0.03 has been deposited into your account

Yeah this. He respects Sup Forums a lot.
Just say you're a Sup Forumsent and state your business.
I do hope you have something worth sending though.

>implying Stallman has any money

I see no problem with this.

typical Sup Forumsoober

>implying there is something wrong with that

pedo detected

what are you hiding on that encrypted HD?

literally just email him via [email protected], OP. He has an autoreply explaining his retarded email process and he'll probably be fussy as shit and write a 5-paragraph ramble (personal experience here), but just do it

They legally cannot. If they do, then they won't complain to the police and it won't be an issue. But if you are unwilling to take the risk that they might change their mind at a later date, maybe you shouldn't be molesting kids.

i want to ask him an open question about autonomous war vehicle software so i wouldn't mind an autistic 5 paragraph ramble

>They legally cannot.
If RMS GNUtards have their way, children will be able to "consent"... never forget this.
GNUtards want to normalize pedophilia.

What do you guys talk about?

>website with 5 years old girl as a mascot
>complain about pedos
Where are those "white knights" from?

work mostly, I fill in tedious forms for him on web pages. i'm a little autistic so I don't get bored doing mindless shit. he's hard to talk to most of the time but occasionally i'll get in a debate about day to day stuff.

Fag

>autonomous war vehicle software
What the fuck is that?

They are called goons, user. They are at the absolute bottom of the internet subculture hierarchy.

>the goon fears the animu

Pedo website. Gtfo.

Evangelion robots

youtube.com/watch?v=rTwg3oWnUgc

cd gnu-fiddle
./configure
make
./fiddle

Don't forget liberals too

>./diddle