How fast is your internet connection, and how much do you pay for it?

How fast is your internet connection, and how much do you pay for it?
Pic related, $9/mo.

I pay 10x that for the same speed

very fast internet downloading at incredible hihg speed costing very little money

120$

$70

2.5 / 1.5 MBit/s
35 € / Germany

70 a month i think

Daily reminder that a 100mbit connection is pointless if your ISP throttles your shit.

my isp has never throttled me

Thats the only nice thing, I can load 600 GB a month with this connection and there is no throttling. I run a second, dedicated computer to save power with my 24/7 downloading.

$30 a month

Are u from Brazil?

Japan.

Fucking liar.

$70 USD/mo

What do you do with all that, man? I'm super jealous.

40mbit 30 eurobucks

4K video on demand... I am really jealous. I need four days to load a single 4K movie (untouched bluray quality). But I'm used to this and will store them on my NAS so I never have to download them again.

Not him, but it's mainly useful for torrents, steam downloads, etc.

Normal web browsing is unchanged after about 20-30mbps.

Bro, how do you get such low speed in fucking Japan?

Fell for the chinkphone meme, doesn't support the right bands LOL

Oh man, I feel sorry for u.
/csg/ is shit, don't go back there.

$9/month

It's a new building so they haven't built up the FIOS infrastructure in it and the highest they can guarantee is 75mbps. I'll be moving to a more developed area and get 200mbps for $18

Also stop autoselecting test servers(talking to you sub 5ms ping guys). It could be a server hosted just down the street from you by your ISP or some shit and there's a chance it won't be representative of your actual speed. Get a couple hundred miles of distance up in there.

no difference for me

OP you forgot the all important third question: Do you have a data cap?
A super fast connection is kind of pointless when you can only use so much GB/mo.
Yes I have Comcast internet & I HATE them!

I imagine it would be the same for most people, but my last two ISPs had up to 30%-50% difference so there is at least some chance