Mi Mix 2

>6'' edge-to-edge display
>Snap 835
>both European and North American LTE bands (even supports weird bands only Sprint uses)
>min 64 GB flash storage
>min 6 GB RAM
>$500 starting

Where were you when the chinks won the smartphone war?

>no headphone jack

I'll pass on flagship phones until this meme dies.

>speakerphone is utter trash
ah yes, a smartphone that can't even fulfill its most essential purpose

>he still makes phone calls

no headphone jack, jack.

fuck a bluetooth and it's idotic radio interface and battery charging, fuck a usb-c and it's potential fraying and interference in charging, and fuck a big white dongle. Give me one legitimate problem with a 3.5mm jack? You fucking can not! Floppy's were limited and CD's were a proper alternative, but even still, CD's didn't get phased in until after it matured. Same goes for MP3.

This is jewish trickery at it's finest, if you buy into this, you might as well say "Golly gee Goldberg, i'll take your load for as long as I shall live, as long as you promise to leave the vaseline at home, teehee :^)"

I don't get this meme.

Is the writing supposed to sound like Terry?

This

also
> 3400mAh battery

>"MIX DESIGNED BY XIAOMI" gold letters on the back of the phone
Why can't they just maintain a clean design ffs

Because "CHINA STRONK"

Fucking insect chinks can't make a phone that doesn't scream "I WAS MADE IN CHINA"

OnePlus One didn't look like it was designed by Chinks.

Mi 5s/plus is the last good phone from Xiaomi

Nobody is going to think "Wow, designed by Xiaomi!". These companies need to stop pretending their products are status symbols like Apple products.

Mi 5S owner here to tell you you're quite right. The Mi 6, however, feels more ergonomic and I assume most of their new devices have those nice rounded sides. If they bring back the headphone jack, I'll upgrade one day.

>non removable battery
>non expandable storage
>no headphone jack
Why are phones getting less productive? How did fewer features become a selling point?

meme mix

seriously what is with this no bezels meme
look at your monitor? oh shit theres bezels

TV? bezels
door of your house? bezels

NEWS FLASH BEZELS ARE PRACTICAL
WHY DO NORMIES SUDDENLY WANT TO DITCH THEM FUCKING FASHION SYMBOL OVER PRACTICALITY BULLSHIT

Who the fuck though making handheld devices out of ceramic was a good idea
This thing will shatter at the first drop

ask apple faggots that brainwash every one and forces the rest of the tribe to follow them or die

>
>>

I can understand all of those 3
even no headphone jack

Non expandable storage means the phone can be designed with fast internal storage only in mind, it's part of what makes iPhones run so fast

But no bezels? I mean what is the big deal about having something to hold onto?

>look at your monitor? oh shit theres bezels
>TV? bezels
No, actually. This isn't 1995. Modern day displays have like over 95% screen to body.

Literally every phone out there is made in China.