Give me one practical reason to have less bezels

Give me one practical reason to have less bezels

Smaller form factor allows for a bigger screen without impeding single handed usability.

Next

Those of us with actual sex lives don't walk around in cargo pants all day. We need both pocketability AND an enormous screen to evaluate thots on Tinder.

>without impeding single handed usability
I sure love tapping my entire screen just resting my hand on the phone
I need at least some chin on the phone to hang on to, i bet you like traps you faggot.

So that a device that is inherently touch only can have it's entire surface display information and accept input.
Of course it will never be made because at this time people value the ability to take selfies too much, so they need to include a front facing camera, which is not currently possible to have under the screen, therefore you cannot have an entirely zero-bezel design.

>I sure love tapping my entire screen just resting my hand on the phone
Nice try but they all come with edge detection software that prevents exactly that from being a problem.

>Nice try but they all come with edge detection software
that rarely works properly, I don't need software workarounds for a problem that wouldn't exist if the faggots designing these phones would actually use them for more than a minute and see how babying a small bezel phone is the dumbest thing.

Apples industrial designers need some sort of arbitrary challenge at the expense of UX

>have less bezels

fewer.

pop out bezels when

looks like shit

We couldnt deliver on time.

That software literally doesn't work. Not on android 7.1.1 it doesn't anyway. I know this because I have a phone with thin bezels and it constantly picks up my touches on the edges.

This is why you buy an iPhone.

No, this is why don't buy phones with thin bezels. I have another phone with thick bezels and that shit is built like a tank because of it. Dropped it on concrete like 3 times and not a scratch on it. Vibrator motor broke though.

Stop buying Samsung phones

The mi mix 2 doesn't have curved edges and has bezel on the sides

>year of our lord 1997+20

>defending bezels

You done fucked up mcnigga

1 practical reason: the device takes up less space so i can fit a larger viewable area in my pocket, bag, whatever.

>It will never be made
>Is already here
???

Literally zero point to have a bottom bezel AND software buttons

I'm never buying a Samshit phone again, overpriced and full of bloatware

I enjoyed my s3
but s7 wasn't worth the premium even though it was still a good phone

>mfw Sup Forums is full of manlets that need a phone to have no bezels so that it can fit in their girly pockets
This is what a real man's phone looks like, ladies. Enough bezel for it to not cause any practical issues but small enough to not be ugly. Huge manly screen for big men with big hands. The industry will never again create such a perfect phone.

but i like the clickity clack user, so i can press it without looking

Bezels allow you to use your phone with one hand and apparently its bad.

Much better when your hands touches the active area so you have to hold it with one hand and use with another.

for a phone they'll never create again, funny I can't even tell what phone it is its so generic

If you don't know what it is just from that image then your opinion is irrelevant.

How the fuck do you people hold your phones? No part of my hands other than my fingers touch the screen at any point.

they take out useful features, to sell you other accessories or cloud services
and they introduce useless features, to sell you the same device you already have