I want to go back to this, desu

I want to go back to this, desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

kyoceramobile.com/phones/?filter=type:basic#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would agree if I thought switching back to old-school texting would increase the amount of people I had to message.

you can get phones like this for 10 dollars mate
literally look up "phones for old people"

i'm not kidding

I don't miss the 3310.
It was a decent phone and I had it for a long time, but there were so many improvements on phones after this.
For me, the glory days of phones were the sony erricssons.
k750i and beyond had a better OS than anything we have available today.
Everything were keyboard driven and it worked so much better than android.
The camera sucked, the GPS didn't work and the email wasn't encrypted, but it probably would have that if it was still alive.

Side question:
Now the patent for t9 is about to expire (all of them will in a couple of years), do you think we can go back to good t9 keyboards again?
It was a glorious way to type and would be so much better to use with tv remotes, phones and generally everywhere where the space is constrained.

>k750i
>The camera sucked

literally had a 2MPX camera and made great pics. Not even sure whether the very first iphone

>going back to non-swiftkey typing
No

This. And the games, oh my god.

So fucking buy one. They've been re-released.

>we're soon approaching the threshold of having smartphones for longer than we've had dumbphones

I would love to but it won't connect to modern cell network. Just get a kyocera basic phone. They're pretty good and have that similar feel to the old nokia experience.

kyoceramobile.com/phones/?filter=type:basic#

stop shipping drugs Jose

These phones are quite easy to find. I bought a Nexus 5X recently and after 30 days it broke. What the fuck.

I want a 3310 the 2017 edition.

Nah phones for old people in first world countries are all complete shit. You've got to go for the ones they're selling to broke teenagers in India for the good stuff. Import yourself a Nokia 216 for basically nothing if you've still got a 2G network where you are.

I can't wait for decent t9 keyboards. It's literally the reason I stuck with dumb phones for half as long as I did.

Literally, nothing beats this form factor. The first time I had sex with a hot chick it was because I texted her so much on my sidekick, and it was easy because the keyboard for this thing is GOAT.

Additionally the thing is fucking impervious to being dropped because the screen would move and absorb all the energy instead of dumping it into the glass.

Seriously if someone would come out with a linux micro computer in the side kick form factor they would be billionaires. The only problem is I think that danger has a patent on the screen folding mechanism, which now is owned by T-mobile.

Need to mention that a modern rendition of this would need a larger screen but it should still have a bit of plastic on the edge to protect it.

The best thing ever would be to have two sides of screen so one could have a browser opened in one and the other a terminal. Then we could actually have a development worthy handheld.

>We will never lay in bed coding in perfect comfort; rather we will always be hunched over a laptop.

literally the best mobile keyboard I've ever had, nothing compares. I miss Danger so much.

snake was so comfy

>The first time I had sex with a hot chick it was because I texted her so much on my sidekick
This guy texts