IPhone X

Are you ready to see Android lose the smartphone wars?

they already lost a decade ago. only reason they have sales is due to being cheap as fuck

Isn't Apple's CEO gay?

Nigger detected

You two should meet up

Yo Sup Forumstard gtfo

Nice try CIA nigger.

Will it finally have a full file explorer and let me move the apps where I want them on the home screen? Oh man, I don't know how my body can even handle such innovation!

>N-word

Just like the PC lost to MAC?

Nigger

nigger

Unless iOS can be installed on others phones, there are just too many people in the world that can only afford to buy inexpensive Android phones.

Get the fuck off Sup Forums snowflake.

shush the heck up you dumb n-word

nigger

Kill yourself, stupid nigger.

apple hasen't managed to scrape up more than 14% market share with any of the other crap they've sold, I doubt this will be any different. it's just another iphone.

Good thread.

who wants a recipe for creamy mushroom soup?

mushrooms are gross, have anything else?

well how about creamy tomato soup?

Fuck you. Mushroom are awesome.
Go on

tomatoes are gross, have anything else?

Looking forward to it.

Apple is almost all gone in 2017. If anything, they have lost. There's nothing one can do with an iPhone that they couldn't do with an Android device. That's why people go for Android instead. They can freely choose the company that way.

>is lost
>is one of the biggest companies ever
I guess that makes you a winner.

Oh look, its this thread again.
Must have been 15 minutes since the last one

nigger,

No. You are thinking of all Apple users

Memes side, that'd be a great thing.
"Innovation", my ass. Still, that will mean more affordable smartphones because of less modules, I guess.

They wouldn't drop the price of the phone though.

>he actually cares about a company's revenue
If practically nobody is using their products, they are almost gone. They used to have the highest market share but now they are practically a margin of error. If they have to raise prices in order to keep the business alive then good luck.
>inb4 well actually everyone in my local hipster cafe has one, that means they are everywhere

They must be doing something right if they're still pulling the highest profits.

Android is already losing the smartphone war, because everybody with half a brain abandoned google.

NIGGER

You caught a lot of newfriends.

But for how long?

>looking forward to see how the iphone x turns out
>hope it's good, kinda want to cop one
>my 5s still runs great, not broken or cracked or damaged at all
>only issue is shit battery from 3.5+ years of use
>actually have a brand new unopened 5s in my closet from when I lost my phone in college, got a replacement for 50 bucks, then someone found my phone before the new one arrived
>can't justify buying a new phone when I have a brand new replacement for my current one one hand
Still hoping it's good though and not just a bunch of normie trash

Stay jelly, (You)slet.

nope

do you know where you are you fucking nigger cuck. Go back to pebbit you fucking google.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Get right with G-d you nigger.

Yeah he's a gay puppet of the Jews

Say Nigger

>more affordable smartphones
Hahahahahaha

>N-word

>it's this easy to collect (You)s on Sup Forums
wtf

>Are you ready to see Android lose the smartphone wars?
Hahahaha!! You mean finally catch up with the chinks right?
Also if rumors are true fuchsia is gonna crush hard so fuck the iTard OS.

(((YOU)))

get ready for that trillion dollar valuation.

hope you lads still have your shares.

>muh fuchsia
androidtards truly are the most ignorant fanbase on the planet

If I buy a phone directly from apple can I just take it to AT&T and they will put my sim card in?

Asking for a friend.

> they will put my sim card in
Put it yourself.

The only ones in war are retarded fanboys who think that the big companies care about them

Can't wait. Remember when windows loose the personal computer war? Best day of my life. So happy that the os that is the most used in the world will probably loose against a priceless os with no settings.

Not really. There is a war and the winners end up dominating the market. Losers go the way of Blockbuster, Nokia, Kodak and Blackberry.

>loose
Kys

Retard, they wouldn't be one of the biggest companies if people were not using their products. If you'd stop splitting hairs, you wouldn't look so bald right now.