Dat battery life

>dat battery life
>screen
>graphics card
is there anything better than this bad boy

>anything better than this
Anything IS better than this.

>razer
Enjoy having it die in less than a year.

oh look another blatant "stealth" marketing thread

acer nitro for example

If it didn't have such a god awful ugly green logo shining autistically on the back it would be adopted a lot in the business world as a windows "macbook"

Have some custom RMS stickers made and cover the logo with one.

>acer garbage better than anything

>fugly logo
>hugeass bezels
fix those issues and I'll buy one

this.
I know Razer has a brand and that's where a lot of profits stem from but just make a "stealth" or "work version without the logo, gamur keys and green highlights.
It wouldn't cost that much more to produce two styles of the same laptop.

>just make a "stealth" or "work version without the logo, gamur keys and green highlights
They did this, and cut the bezel size on the razer blade stealth, so I'm hoping it comes to the regular blade soon.

I really wonder why the fuck they use such a disgusting logo.

Thats XPS territory, but I can see razer making inroads.

>minimalist niggers
Why do you hate good design you fucking autists? Holy shit you are the cuckolds of the gaming industry. If you don't want the logos and the design go buy a macbook or some office shit you autists

Everything. It's a fucking laptop and no one should ever buy one unless they are gaming on the move (which is a retarded thing in the first place)

>no logo
>macbook
what

>no trackpoint

vomit.gif

If it lasts as long as the Deathadders that will be some expensive 3 months of laptop use.

This is pretty much the only laptop that satifies my criteria: good screen for editing video, beefy enough from some recent light gaming, solid build quality.

Too bad I can't afford it.

> Razer
> Build quality
You're in denial

What do I buy then?

>On the road 10 months a year, need something that can handle CC + recent gaming in medium/high.

Asus is good, but their screens are shit.
Dell workstations are GOAT but suck for gaming.
>Macbooks
SAGER, CLEVO and the like have decent specs, but shit build quality.
MSI and Acer look decent but I don't trust their track record.

MSI is solid.

>all that shilling...
can't you make your rupees shilling on reddit? why shill on here?
ps: eat shit and die.

Alright, piggybacking on this thread because I'm a tourist from /fit/ and I don't want to shit up a board that isn't my home.

Looking to spend about $1500 or so on a laptop for graduate school. It needs to be able to run Matlab, Solidworks, and hopefully some graphics-intensive vidya games when AAA developers stop pumping out shit (but I won't hold my breath).

I was eyeing the Sager NP8952 and the Gigabyte Aero 14. I think I'd appreciate those two because they're not loud gaymer shit and their specs are respectable.

I'd also be open to getting a MBP, but I don't do much coding, so having a *nix-based system isn't a huge plus for me. Then again, I used my MBP daily from about 2009 to 2015, and I still have it, so I definitely respect those machines.

please respond

>pulling that laptop out in the middle of class/work/anywhere
yeah getting laid is better than that thing sorry

Price.
Build quality after warranty ends
Autistic Green Snakes

Yeah Corsair is better, right you fucking redditor?

>He fell for the heavy Corsair shilling on reddit

They keyboards are total trash, cheap build quality and led failures, never had a problem with my Razer products.

>B-but muh gamer appeareance
Corsair looks even worse, Razer looks good

The Sager NP8952 looks way better on paper than the Gigabyte. 7th gen instead of 6th gen CPU, more I/O, better GPU, more potential storage. They're both going to have awful build quality, although the Sager claims to be an aluminum alloy. They both also appear to be the same price or very close, so the Sager will give you more for the same.

Alright, thanks, I was leaning towards the 8952 myself. Anything else you can think of that I might want to look into?

>never had a problem with my Razer products

Tell that to my 3 Deathadders (1x 2013, 2x Chroma) that all had the middle click die on them 1 week after the end of warranty.