You needle-dicked freetards wouldn't last a minute in my world...

You needle-dicked freetards wouldn't last a minute in my world. I don't have time to worry about any code but the code of honor that my father, my grandfather and every American soldier live by. In my world, the only instruction set I have is to get the mission done and make sure my guys make it back home safe. I utilize Microsoft Windows both at home and in the battle zone. I use Skype to tell stories to my infant and to masturbate with my beautiful wife when I'm deployed. I use advanced military software that I'm not at liberty to discuss... the kind of software where the source code is a matter of National Security. You see, if the programs I use to guide weaponized drones into battle or to monitor the communications of the enemy fell into the wrong hands, it could possibly lead to the deaths of millions of Americans. I understand that I serve you. I serve the GNU/Linux community and I will fight for your right to promote the Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) movement, but I have to use a real operating system, Windows, and real software, proprietary software, to do my job. You are dismissed.

Other urls found in this thread:

infoworld.com/article/2831214/rifles-powered-by-linux-purchased-by-us-army.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>You see, if the programs I use to guide weaponized drones into battle or to monitor the communications of the enemy fell into the wrong hands, it could possibly lead to the deaths of millions of Americans
Imagine how would things go if the USA didn't create Al-Qaeda.

you'd be in a breadline speaking Russian

I think it's better than dying as infidel.

>Giving weapons to the Northern Alliance now means the US created Al-Qaeda

You yurotards will believe any crackpot conspiracy.

>I utilize Microsoft Windows both at home and in the battle zone.
At home sure, not in the battle zone mate.

where we can buy military dell laptop ?

That don't make no sense at all.

>it's all unintended, unforeseen consequences
remember to vote for one of your two parties, it might make a difference!

>He doesn't realise all his weapon systems run on PowerPC.

GNU'd

that's what the dumb USA military puppets actually believe

what about all those z80s?

Wtf I love windows now

for like $4k from dell's website

Nice pasta. Enjoy dying for Israel

Nice, Israel. Enjoy dying for pasta.

Nice dying. Enjoy pasta for Israel

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me (...) etc.

Nice dying, enjoy pasta for Israel.

infoworld.com/article/2831214/rifles-powered-by-linux-purchased-by-us-army.html

What a waste of perfect dubs and air. You should probably read up on how the US government financed the Mujahideen in Afghanistan in the 80's to fight against SU.
There are even hollywood movies which glorify that operation.

Repeat after me: USA is directly and indirectly involved in the creation of nearly all islamic fighters. Your actions beginning in the 50's in Pakistan and Iran lay the foundation to the resurge of Islam.

You fuckers are really exceptional. Exceptional in fucking everything up geopolitically.

>I use Skype to tell stories to my infant and to masturbate with my beautiful wife when I'm deployed.
kek

It's not yurotards but also the rest of the world you fucking faggot, how long did you think your lies would go unnoticed ?
Americans, not even once.

*shekels rattle in distance*
*hebraic laughter*
O7