Who is /hackintosh masterrace/ here?

Who is /hackintosh masterrace/ here?

i use mine to drive a few 4k monitors as extended desktops for my laptop, and to store a bunch of data and stuff

Hackintoshes are retarded.
The only good thing about MacOS is how well it works with the hardware and without any user modifications, your Hackintosh however is a piece of shit.
It's _ONLY_ useful when you need a piece of software and don't want to go out and buy a Mac, I know you don't.

>The only good thing about MacOS is how well it works with the hardware and without any user modifications

That's plain stupid. If people cared only about that, DOS would be the only OS people would use. Mac OS is good because of its software and awesome usability.

I have a MacBook Pro now but I'd like to get back into Hackintoshing anyway because it's fun.

I'd like to build a small one this time (with like a slim micro ATX case and motherboard).

I have el cap on my T420. Works better than windows.

After a good 2 years with it I noticed how irrelevant some of its nice features were to what I was looking for.

It's not a bad system by any means. If your goal is stability above many other things, including customization, I think it's fairly good. I've grown to like systems which don't need constant updates and just work.

Still it's too dependable on what commercial third party software can do. It has many tools, such as Pages, iTunes or Safari that would have been superb, were it not for very specific but glaring flaws that most third party software doesn't have. Things like NTFS support are still crappy enough for free, that you feel like you -have- to either buy or pirate (which poses no less risk than on Windows) software for it, like Tuxera.

In my honest opinion I think it's sort of a system that does away with problems that the average more desktop focused distro / Windows would have, but has issues that they don't, so it's not for everyone. But I would honestly urge anyone who has compatible hardware (believe it or not, compatibility is not that much of an issue these days, it's mostly laptops that have problems) and try the system for a while. If a lazy fuck like me can spend the time for it, you can.

You are a tech illiterate Macfag. You don't belong here. You don't fit in here. You will never fit in here. Go the fuck away and never come back.

>he's still mad

lol holy shit, how much more assblasted can you get?

I've been using osx86 since about 2007 and it is so mature now. If my desktop wasn't for Vidya I would use it full time. I can't believe how far the project has got, it used to take a whole weekend to get working.

also if you think the thread doesn't belong here, you can make a simple bet: report the thread. the thread will automatically hide, so that's a win for you, and if you're right then a mod will delete the thread and ban the OP for a few days as a signal to stop posting these things.

otherwise, why post? it's just going to bump the thread, and what's worse is we'll bump the thread AGAIN responding to you.

yeah, lets count the poorfags.

Can't wait for High Sierra

owo

I was wondering when you'd appear. post neo-venezia

macOS is shit, it's only good on it's own hardware. Specially laptops.
You're a retard, enjoy your broken OS that sucks as much as Windows and Linux do.

If other companies (like Dell or HP) was allowed to install OSX on to their laptops and sell it, do you think OSX would be more used than Windows?

Running Sierra on
Intel i7-4790k
Asus Z97 deluxe
32 GB Avexir RAM
Palit GTX 980Ti Super Jetstream
1x 500GB SSD, 1x 256GB SSD, 1x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB HDD
1x 55" Monitor, 2x 24" Monitor

thats not me u baka

Gas those who use Mac.