Oh fug

oh fug.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.colorful.cn/product_show.aspx?mid=102&id=462&action=Gallery#dark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is this

en.colorful.cn/product_show.aspx?mid=102&id=462&action=Gallery#dark

miner's mobo.

what's with all those 6 pin power connectors?

>diversity extension pattern
Is this chink-to-english autotranslate garbage or does this actually mean anything?

speaking of many ports

why are mainboards only equipped with 4-8 SATA ports? Why not 20 of them?

Just a guess... more efficiently allocates blocks to mine.

Not sure if that is actually a thing or marketing speech. Or I could be completely wrong.

No real demand in the market. 90+% of the consumer/gaming market will never have more than 3 SATA devices.

because if someone needs that many drives they'll just buy a server motherboard with sas ports

They dont even have that many. You need a actual RAID card with a integrated expander like my Areca 1883ix-24 has.

Mining has officially gone too far.

what why does it need so many 6pcie

>power through the mobo
woah

But can it run Crysis?

I am short but i am big cums to my penis its a thick mushroom but every think big i told juniar high in gym some sead i big one then so think it changed that much.

Fuck mining I want to run tensorflow with a couple GPUs on something this size with a TR for the PCIe lanes. I bet you could make more money per watt training investment models than these guys make mining with a setup like that

Also
>mining
>poor Chinese translation
Kek

Those add support for amd and nvidia cards

Where can i get a monitor mount that'll hold 16 monitors?
>casuals buying VR when i've got a dyson sphere of monitors

First off why put all the power through the mobo? Second why full slots I thought you could get by with a 1x.

>all this wasted board space when we've had extension cables for ages
lmao
if you want to make money, churn out quality extension kits. miners are forced to gamble with chink shit because the few good ones are always sold out.

Vega nuclear reactor mining at its best.
4 power supplys recomended

That many drives will end up in a server case. Its hard to keep them cool otherwise. Also you can get extention cards that turn pci lanes into sata slots. Or other connections to drives. Server cases tend to come with a backplane which is a giant board that does exactly that. Give you like 40 drives in the case.

Better off building some kind of software/lens combo so you can turn a 4k/8k screen into a vr headset.

I wonder this also. You could make a thicker mobo and start making extra bays for cards and thing. Just make every board micro and split the internals so the cards can have their own bay.