What god damn torrent software do you reccomend?

Hey Sup Forums

I used to use Utorrent, then came here years ago and learned it was shit and started using Deluge instead

Then you told me that was shit so I started using qbittorent instead

Now I'm hearing qbittornet is shit too? Which program isn't shit again?

I'm using windows btw

Vuze.

How about you learn to think for yourself, retard

uTorrent is shit because adware/spyware/bitcoin miner
Deluge is shit because it slows you down when you don't seed
qBitTorrent is a stall-man and a stale meme
Install Gentoo and rtorrent

Tried Vuze, it seems to be a bloated and a memory hog. Is it still that way?

Every choice I've made seems to be wrong so here we are.

qbittorrent is okay, it's not like you have any options on windows. picotorrent is fine too, but they're all the same under the hood (libtorrent-rasterbar, deluge uses it too).

under linux, transmission and rtorrent are decent choices. transmission is also the best client on mac, it seems.

Tixati. It werked when i was still using windows.

You either go full bloat, high performance with Vuze (on a dedicated box with 4gb of ram), or you use the light weight always trustworthy Transmission.

install rtorrent

rtorrent is the best.

Rtorrent with web frontend

What's wrong with qBittorent?

2.2.1 utorrent

There's only two kinds of software, user: software Sup Forums calls shit and software no one uses.

If it works for you, then use it. Don't let Sup Forums stop you.

There's nothing better than qBittorrent for windows. Hands down the best client.

>>I'm using windows btw
Stop using wangblows for torrent, then use Transmission or better yet Transmision Daemon. Unless you want the qbitorrent search features of course, but get a machine with GNU/Linux for torrenting.

Transmission

qbittorrent. It stalls rarely and when it does I can right click on force resume and everything's fine and dandy

I like Tixati

This, transmission is great

Why is Deluge shit? It works perfectly fine for me.

All the popular nonproprietary ones are fine.

I asked this same question about a week ago. The one I picked was QBittorrent- it's similar to the old Utorrent but you unfortunately can't schedule downloads. It's open source too so you know nothing sketchy is going on (I'm lookin at you, utorrent botnet).

Qbt is fine if it works keep using it. Just don't use outdated software and you're fine.

It expects you to seed, which is shit for public trackers, if you want to escape FBI or if your upload speed is literally a jewish trick.

As in like a 1:1 ratio seed?

Is there any way to eliminate upload without limiting download user? As in during the download?

/Thread
Sage this shit, a thread died for this.

>rtorrent meme spam again
Youre not fooling anyone. Not better than other applications unless on seedbox.

>can't schedule downloads
What?

We were able to schedule downloads/uploads by the hour in Utorrent. This functionality does not exist in QBittorent.

second this

using qBittorrent. it works and i'm happy with it.
don't have any problem with stalling. i think those people are trolling.

Reported for announcing sage

tixati on windoze

ktorrent on working os

qbittorent is good, I use it.
Deluge is good.
Transmission is good.
Rtorrent is good if you know how to use it.
Utorrent is bad.
Tixati is bad.

Oh also halite is good, but pretty sure it's dead.

Wtf are you ttalking about.