shows over everyone go home

>deeper pixels
the fuck

>he doesn't want deeper pixels inside his anus

>deeper pixels

/p/ here.
I am confuse.

IT WAS GOOD THO

So I assume "deeper pixels" means more bits per pixel?

Also "new color filter" is not some kind of Fuji X-trans crap that doesn't work is it?

Basically they didn't improve the camera at all which is a big problem because the 7 camera sucks

Phone cameras are limited by the size of the lens.

There is some technological advancement in image sensors but it's nowhere as fast as with memory/processors/etc.
Don't expect more than 5-10% improvement per year.

My Moto G5 Plus has a 12MP cam, how is that a compelling feature?

12 megapixel camera
>Camera bump

Still getting btfo by last years pixel I see

>only the highest quality pixels

I wish they were deep enough to drown in so I can spend all my life savings on a smartphone and then kill myself.

I remember when Apple claimed less megapixels was better because then the pixels are bigger.

>deeper pixels

You just can't make this shit up anymore. They're basically a religion at this point.

Samshits BTFO with their shallow, and pathetic pixel depth

D
E
E
P
E
R

Do 7 have "deeper pixels"?
Checkmate

>deeper pixels
so voxels, then?

This is actually true, bigger pixels capture more light and thus higher ISO pictures have less noise.

They read Nietzsche

Would Nietzsche buy an iphone, though..?

what is better? the deeper pixels of the iphone 8, or the high quality pixels of the Xbox One X?

It's all about balancing sensor size and pixel density and not getting in a dick measuring contest with the Nokia Lumia.

>Have iPhone X with deep pixels™
>Every time you take a pic it gives you some 3deep5me quote
>Take a selfie at the beach
>I want to be like water. I want to slip through fingers, but hold up a ship.
>Take a pic of your kid doing something stupid
>The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking
>Take a pic to show off your new shoes
>Don't get too deep, it leads to over thinking, and over thinking leads to problems that doesn't even exist in the first place.

Apple officially makes owning an iPhone equally as obnoxious as playing the call of duty campaign.

Full-force kek

>deeper pixels

>activated pixels