Google's down

>Google and several of its biggest services appear to have gone down.

>Gmail, YouTube, Drive, Google Maps and search aren't working in a number of countries all over the world.

>What's gone wrong is not yet clear, but people say they're unable to login to their accounts.

>independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/google-down-not-working-gmail-maps-youtube-broken-a7943201.html

this is why you don't put all your eggs in one basket

i'd put all my eggs in her basket

>vagina boiled egg

I bet I could pick rocks faster and better than that thot ever could.

went down for 5 seconds , and its up again , good post OP

works on my machine

Werks on my machine

works for me ;^)

i think her attire is absurd. i understand being a hot chick and wanting to show off your body at every possible venue but it gets to a point that it becomes ridiculous.

ping -c 2 google.coms on my machine.

>went down for 5 seconds , and its up again
wow user, you saying that you have to go down on your own benis for 5 seconds before it comes up?

goddamnit op i'm doing nofap

you're ridiculous.

ayyy yo it's pickle pepe
bet ya didn't see that one coming

>being a woman empowering numale degenerate
>posting hitler
what did you mean by this?

Nazism is all about empowering woman to be sexy, raise children, cook, and clean. We actually respect woman more than modern feminist.

>We
But you're not a nazi.

More like pickled

>inb4 the AdNauseam shills open 38 threads per day stating that this was their doing

Solar flares

If nazism is something you're born into, then yes I am. If nazism is something you believe, then yes I am. If nazism is something that you had to be apart of in 1930s-1940s no, I guess I'm not. But wherever it counts otherwise, yes I am. Just remember as long as there remains just a single drop of pure white blood on this earth, Nazism still has not lost, and remain strong.

Nani desu?

sorry but your ad has already been blocked and a false click sent to google

I'd make her eat a bowl of eggs.

All of them?

This, what the fuck is she doing

check and mate

*snif*

PFFFFFFBRRRRRRRTTTT

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Getting paid

Just shut up and enjoy the view

/fit/izen?

cringe

Not immediately, but before she was allowed to leave.

Not enough wedgie