First reactions please

I feel BTFO once more, tricked into a Xiaomi by Sup Forums, into NEEThood by /r9k/ and into bitcoin by /biz/ and fucking men thanks to /fit/

Iphone X BTFO competition. Its 2 years ahead of its time. Galaxy s8 is horseshit now

Sup Forums BTFO

I literally feel raped

I snapped my chink shit in 2

Some mental retarder design wallpaper.
Is like some supermodel dress with trash bag

>$1000 for a phone

yeah nah

Time to get a FUCKING JOB

Time to get a FUCKING JOB

I know the iPhone X lacks features that the Galaxy S8 has (like fingerprint sensor, home button, etc), but are there any features it has that the S8 doesn't?

I already have a job fuckwit, and I'm still not buying it.

>Its 2 years ahead of its time
so. sharp is 4 years ahead of it's time?

>$1000

If I made 4k a month still wouldn't buy it

A11 Rubicon Bionic Chip that no spamdragon faggotry will ever compete with.

>4k a month

Screencap of iphone x playing video?

>making $80kpa
what's your job?

Any new phone without a headphone jack is essentially garbage. I don't care if it has an 8k screen.

>Its 2 years ahead of its time
Yeah no. Have a sage.

They will keep slowly raising prices and asking for more because retarded consumers will fall for it time and time again.

Why would anyone with a job waste money on this thing?

feels like $1k for a tech demo. Like I'm buying an oculus or some shit. Like Apple smacked together a bezelless phone at the last minute to try to beat Samsung. animated emoji's might be intrested for the hobbyists but the iPhone 5SE's price point is so much more attractive.

My Galaxy s8 plus already does everything this phone does though

>to try to beat Samsung

they bought the OLED screens from Samsung. That's probably why it's so expensive.

much slower in apps that only use 1 core, which are most. Also much slower at GPU heavy uses.

Does it get you pussy?

BTFO

>takes longer to unlock thanks to face ID, not guaranteed to work -as proved during the fucking presentation itself- and your look alike twin can unlock it. they claim the phone will understand if you grow a beard, but the example picture just had light hair on his face. if you have a full beard and decide to shave one day, you will have to think twice.
>camera cutout makes it look like an asymetric shit, even gooks managed to design their flagships in a more pleasing way.
>no remarkable tech to show off, just some animated emojis and a camera filter to add some contrast to people's faces and make the background dark.
>wireless charging, as if it was something new. fucking lumias had it.

I am ready for FaceID memes, youtube will be filled with unlocking -or not being able to unlock- videos.

this is my first reaction

That's a big phone

The Iphone7 owning blonde double D 185cm slut i work with went all OOOh AAAAh when i showed her my S8.

Still wont fuck me though because she's a nazi and i'm an immigrant.

Oh man I forgot it's about that time for a new iPhone. Oh cool, it's got an even faster CPU. Bump in the pixel resolution nice nice. Meh, that camera sticking out over the screen is really jarring. The new iOS 11 interface just feels like they simply reshuffled the icons again. 999 DOLLARS!?? Slinks back in chair*

nothing announced by apple today uses new technology
the iphone x is ugly

apple has lost its capacity for innovation imo

How do you make a screen shot with no home button?

NO HEADPHONE JACK

can i set the faceid to unlock with my dick instead of my face? just like, teach the phone that my dick is my face. the nsa too by extension i guess.

yea it's a fucking joke

Even if you add our fucking ridiculous 25% VAT to $999 it would still only be 10000 SEK

So without tax we pay (which I presume the $999 is) $1155

Lucky I have my 6S and there are literally no new features I find even slightly attractive

If you make 4k a month you have bigger issues...

the phone can detect eye movement(you have to look towards the phone), does your dick have eyes?

you blink at Siri in morse code to issue commands

A lot of phones use the volume and sleep button together.

if it can't work with one eye then somebody should make a big stink about apple discriminating against the disabled

oh shit, never thought of that. FaceID will be a disaster. they will probably say stuff like "buy iphone 8 if you are in that condition"

Calling it now - once released some black or asian will say it's racist as the phone unlocks with their friend's face

It's ugly AF.
iPhone 8 is pretty nice, though.

>Does it get you boipussy?

FTFY

>apple has lost its capacity for innovation

>apple
>innovation
pick one

I don't like Face ID. Whole lot of problems, like someone grabbing your phone and pointing it at you to unlock, it being unreliable or buggy (trust me, Apple software quality has declined like crazy there will be bugs).

>implying a twink like Jesse Starr is not better than 99% of women

I would give my arm to fuck that fag and i m not even a fag

>That's probably why it's so expensive.
You clearly don't know Apple then.
You could make a slightly better case by saying it's R&D costs. But in reality it's simply because they can get away with it and most humans are stupid.
Ironically enough though iPhones ( not necessarily this particular overpriced piece of shit model ) are the only rational choice for a smartphone these days.

>the most powerful phone ever made is bad because it's too expensive
L M A O

So this is what it's like to peer into the mind of a shitskin

>most powerful phone ever made
>specs worse than a $300 chinkphone

Face ID is the botnet incarnate. I swear this tech demo was straight out of that black mirror show. Like it kinda spooked me.

It's an ugly phone, I'd rather change the housing on my iPhone 6 so it'll feel like new again

they already had your fingerprints, and cameras surreptitiously making a map of your house. what more is facial recognition going to do to your rights?

V30

>Face ID is the botnet incarnate
Assuming they're not lying, how? They went the right way about it. Unless you get owned, which is not as easy as on an Android pos, you should theoretically be very fine.
And I bet there's always going to be someone autistically checking Wireshark to see what can be made out of what it sends out.
Anyway, it's not like I'll use this feature in 5 years when I buy this model. But by then all our faces are going to be in thousands more poorly thought out databases already.

kek just remembered that video of Putin awkwardly avoiding the fingerprint sensor

Is your bot malfunctioning there, shill?

Neat.

I'll wait for the Xs. Seems like buying an iphone is only worth it once you've gone two full cycles. I had the 4s, I've got the 6s now, so I can wait on that before the software eventually make my phone obsolete. I don't need the newest of the new, neat as it might be.

no im just repeating what the other guy said because i thought it would be funny

Except that 830 is better >.>

>faceid gimmick
>ugly retarded screen gimmick
>that's it

...oh wait! now they have animojis!!! wow!!!

The front camera indent is gross, no way I could put up with that on a day to day business. Dual lens cameras are a meme. Getting rid of the fingerprint sensor for facial recognition seems like a massive step backwards too. And it still doesn't have a fucking 3.5mm headphone jack.

Once again, Apple putting A E S T H E T I C S over functionality. 4 botnets out of 10.

>botnet

The Apple A11 has an AI chip built into it. It doesn’t need to do fascist recognition over the cloud like Samsung and Android due to superior SOC technology,

>Its 2 years ahead of its time.
And in a year there'll be a phone that's four years ahead of its time.

>he can't afford an iPhone
lmao

>gross
>using teen girl terminology

grow up and be proud of an unplucked unibrow, you look like a cartoon clown face, little girl.

Edge to edge screen is pretty neat but I prefer to have all of Google's fancy assistant shit so its a no go.

Fucking facial recognition hahahahahaha

I'm literally talking to more girls than I can keep up with rn on my s8. Stay mad

why do you even need a powerful phone chip, it doesn't add to the average experience of 99% of phone users. most of the time it just manages to turn battery life into heat and nothing else.

I wonder if the facial unlock works for really really black people.

"gross" is a perfectly valid term to describe a literal tumour emerging from the side of the bezel user.

>he talks about a phone only because of price and trendiness.

kek

Nobody needs any of this stuff. But I know it exists and I know it's the best so I want it because I deserve the best.

Need to rinse my eyes out, this is now a thread for good mobile hardware design.

Who is this semon demon?

>the best
>the literal same

fugg this made me feel old

>Fingerprint sensor replaced entire with face unlock
>All you need is a picture of someone to unlock their phone, and there's nothing they can do to prevent this

>t. retard who didn't watch the actual keynote out of curiosity or even bothered to read how it works
This ain't Samsung.

Have a report

Still own and use mine. The 'sealed' plastic back is super easy to peel off, and once you're in you can make all sorts of hardware mods. I put a new wifi antenna in there a few years ago, and now use it for wardriving at coffee shops.

Time to get a JOB FUCKING

>he actually thinks it'll work the same way as the keynote
They literally said that the demo process won't be the same as the actual build user.

Once Apple can do this...

Go and watch the keynote segment and then come back and tell me how retarded you sound.

Certainly~

>fucking men thanks to /fit/
>and now to delve deeper into homosexuality I became an applefag

>tell me how retarded you sound.
You're projecting user. How many more times do you need to be burned by these 'keynotes' before you realise Apple are full of shit?

sounds dope, what kind of antenna? I only saw one ridiculous looking Alfa used with an Android which made me cringe so hard.

Here you go: here comes the spoon train

It uses a depth sensing camera and IR for facial recognition, a photo doesn't work

You fucking retard, have a (You) since you triggered me so hard.
Look at the actual tech that's in it and how it works.
They admitted a photo or even a full scale replica Holywood style replica of a face couldn't beat it. You seriously think they're not going to get shit if it's not up to par?
There were plenty of videos floating around making fun of Samsung for exactly this. Even the new one which has this feature as well is incredibly easy to beat.

>so I can wait on that before the software eventually make my phone obsolete

This is literally why I'll never buy anything Apple ever again.

INB4 a heated up and curved picture works

eh, they hold value for resale better than anything and you can it use for long enough

Is that a BLACK BULL?

>they actually believe it'll work as advertised

You clearly didn't bother to read my post, fuck you.

You're right, but as far as that phone went, I upgraded only because that poor little beat-to-shit 4s finally died in my hand one day, and that was when the 6s had been out for a few months, so that was really my reason for getting a new one.

Other than that, it was a pretty solid phone.

This phone costs $1829 in Australia for the top model. Absolutely fucked price gouging.