>when your phone can't do 1440 but its price tag can

Sweden is pretty rich, you guys can afford it

yeah, rich in nigger cock

swedes are friendly tolerant and rich people so they will buy one easily

>buy some shit android phone
>its already faster than the iphone x right out of the box
>install a 256gb SD car for 40 dollars
>instantly more storage than the iphone x

i own an s8+ and i wont buy another phone until this one breaks.

>buy $2000 dollars phone
>nigga take it

"Yeah, iPhone X, real... snart... kommer you got there."

Silicon Valley committing an international highway robbery. Fuck the US I'm buying a gook phone next.

That's with 25% VAT added + ~200 kr to copyswede so starving artists can get some starbucks

US prices are before taxes.

>it costs literally nothing to bring a cargoload of phones from the US to the other side of the world
ok

>believes the iPhones I buy ship from the US.
how dumb are you?

>Be Sweden
>Put 35% VAT on iPhones so the government can fund more luxury asylum homes for brood niggers imported from Nigeria

>being poor

Apple is a luxury brand you nigger.
If you can't spend at least a few thousand a year on new Apple products you should look elsewhere.

>iphones are made in australia
ok

>DEFENDING THIS

I got rich NOT spending money on irrelevant tech demo animoji trash. This phone looks like Mozillashit.

>Not buying it as a business expense.

That's less than 500 euro's for real people.
No wonder you're poor.

There's literally no point buying one from any country other than the US, unless you like getting fucked in the ass. Even in the US the price ain't cheap.

>apple overprices the shit out of everything
breaking news everyone

On the plus side, £999 IS pretty much $999

well, you could move to south america and work half a year, without eating, or paying rent, or spending a cent in anything else, and maybe you can buy one

Unless you smuggle it in you still have to pay import tariffs and sales tax.

Which is the reason it's more expensive in the EU.

>defending the undefendable

$1529 in Canadian dollars which at the current exchange rate of CAD$1=USD$0.82 is $1253.78

You are not rich if you are counting shekels. This phone is not for you poorfag.

What is this "Sweden is rich" meme

Easy as piss with an iPhone. Just sell your old phone abroad, make sure the Apple Store emails the receipt, ditch the packaging and come home with the new one. Apple's warranty is easy to claim just walk into any apple store with your phone.

How are customs going to possibly be able to claim that the phone you're holding and using through security was bought there for import reasons?

its a false meme. the average swede is riddled with debts and taxes are high as fuck, sweden is not a rich country

> stealing from your company

The country (the state) is rich.

>FUCK EUROPE!

T-thanks, Applol.

>just smuggle it in.

That's what I said:
- If you go to America you can buy a phone there and smuggle it past customs no problem.
- But if you don't want to spend hundreds of euro's on a plane ticket and 12 hours flying over there and back then it will be a lot harder.

>$1401
>$1617
Sw*den btfo

fpbp

It's not stealing dumbass, just (fully legal) tax evasion.
How do you even steal from a company you own?

Unless you're some stupid wagecuck there is no reason to pay full price on anything that can be used professionally.

>places $300 premium on each phone sent in a cargo load
>meanwhile you can buy Xiaomi phones with free shipping straight from China
Hmm

Care to name any shit Android phone? Doubt any phone on the market will be faster than the X for a long time. Phones have a hard time beating the 7 Plus now.

>muh gubmint

It's against WTO rules to discriminate against certain products. Have you ever wondered if the iPhone costs so much on cuckland because Apple is ripping you off?

With VAT it is

They are rich because they save.

You're fucking with me? Haven't watched the conference

You used the wrong USD conversion.

Here’s the real one.

> Apple is ripping you off
Nope, it's VAT, I bought my mbp as IT business (no VAT) and it costs the same as burgerland

Australian pricing: The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus cost $1,079 and $1,229 respectively, whereas the X will start at $1,579.

You'd have to be a complete idiot to waste this sort of money on this thing

got to pay those cuck taxes sven, gib germany more money

Apple shit is literally for poor fucks because it's a status symbol and let's them pretend they aren't poor
So, um, hello welfare recipient, enjoy the new phone

Shipping costs are a fucking joke for phones. Phones have extremely high price density, meaning a container of phones is worth much, much more than say a container of television or car tires.

Sucks to be you, Sven

Is that AU$ or US$

What a shitty idiom.

>he's just now realizing apple shit is overpriced garbage

Surprise my dude

>only accounting for Apple bench
>being so delusional that you don't even realize in daily usage even BB10 phones don't chug
That'll be 999 sir

Dont buy it then you faggot

the thing is, that doesn't matter at all. we aren't talking about work or gaming computers, we're talking about phones. people use their phones for very simple tasks: sms, calling, internet, music, photos, maybe games. you simply do not need a super fast processor to do those things. most android phones nowadays do all that perfectly fast enough and without slowing down over time. i personally don't know if apple phones get ridiculously slow with long-term use anymore, but i know for a fact my current android phone doesn't. specs really don't really matter anymore because practically all phones nowadays, even the shitty budget phones, are as fast as they need to be. all i personally give a shit about is storage for music and backups. it would cost me $50 at the most for a 128gb microsd for my htc 10, an extra 32gb in an iphone today is still $100, which is simply ass-backwards.