Apologize

Apologize

looks good i might use it

Whoa, thanks for the heads up user, downloading this now.

No k bye

literally who

why would i use an IDE written in js that uses 5x the memory of the professional IDE's i already have

>it's literally just ANOTHER package for atom as if it isn't slow enough
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

lol finally.. if its good I might switch back from vscode

>vim exists
No reason for this to, then.

>to
the absolute state of vim brainlets

>bloated and slow text editor written in javascript
>better turn it into a fucking ide lol

>just a collection of packages to pile on top of atom
>literally just copied and pasted an existing package from Facebook

>stop liking what I don't like

what are you running atom on, experiencing it running slowly?

Are you actually retarded?

20% CPU USAGE FOR A BLINKING CURSOR

>Microsoft made a better editor with github's own tools

>finding references 10 minutes lol
soooo... its shit. back to vsc I guess

Without terminal version it's useless.

vs code is better

>No C++
Why

That's VS Code

Actually it was a problem with chromium code.

>TypeScript & JavaScript (ide-typescript)
>While targeted at TypeScript it also works great with JavaScript providing you with auto completion, document outlines, diagnostics and errors etc.

Anyone used his? How's it work? A year ago or so I was messing with something called Tern JS for javascript autocompletion in an editor plugin I was making. It was an absolute pile of shit. Opened bug report with reproducible example and the guy denied it was a bug at first then months later finally fixed it.

give me one reason to use atom over vscode

dismiss it all you want, but we now have an IDE that is backed by both facebook and github. it's only a matter of time before this becomes the best IDE around, you might want to start coping.

>give me one good reason to use crap over shit

having said that, facebook's nuclide (which was also a bunch of packages for atom) was utter shit. still, give it time.

Don't mind me, best IDE passing through

i said APOLOGIZE. why aren't you apologizing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>give it time

lol, I gave it time and switched meanwhile to VSC (which works great right now, excpet the most popular vim plugin -- which is a bit bugged as of now)

also, once you get used to vscode... atom would have to get something top tier to lure you back

right now they are just using microsoft open source software (and they cant even implement it right lol.. it didnt work in my project)

not the anime poster but atom is fucking shit slow by default and they know it so instead of making it perform better they will bloat it a bit more to hide that fact, also emcas can run on a fucking 10 year phone and this trash don't just because some font effects, they have to fucking kill them self.

give me one good reason why vscode is shit

to be fair, the latest beta I tried (because of this shitty thread) performed pretty well and it opened large files without any problems

but again. I want code intelligence lol.. and even with this shitty ide extension ti cant provide.