Windows 10 appreciation thread

Windows 10 is fucking great.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicshell.net/
i.imgur.com/E4c12uj.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's getting better for sure, but I suppose the stigma will remain for a while. even with just a couple major updates there's already no comparison with the original release of W10, I do hope they keep this pace up.

I'm still not going to use that shit

Windows Phone 10 is even better

is there a way to get rid of the shit on the side so I can just have a regular ass start menu?

I like the fluent design stuff, first time I've actually felt like Windows was making a step in the right direction graphically in a long time.

Yes, you can resize it like a normal window. If you resize it as thin as it can go you just get the start menu on the left without the tiles.

WP8/WP10 have the perfect smartphone OS but WP10 seems bloated to shit compared to WP8.

perfect smartphone OS UI, i mean

There are 4 windows shill threads right now.
Are mods going to enforce >>>/global/rules/11?

MODS

Have they gotten rid of the botnet yet?

Yeah, just get rid of the tiles and drag the window. Right click + space for fast unpinning.

It's a shame that it's taking so long to roll out honestly. I get why though, if they pull another aero (ie games noticably dip in fps), the design would be hated before it even had a chance.
RS4 when they start incorporating it into the shell dramatically is going to be fun.

There's way more Linux shill threads.

LAUL. It sucks mouseballs.

fuck off loser lol

The only real change is that the menus have moved around and things that were simple are now needlessly complicated.

FUCK OFF MICROPENIS SHILL

grow up kid

You total fucktards. I don’t want Windows 10 on my laptop. I didn’t want to “upgrade” our children’s Xbox One which they only recently got for Christmas and is now useless. I had a box come up on my laptop yesterday saying it was about to be upgraded to Windows 10. I postponed it, but it went ahead anyway. And fucked the machine. Microsoft, you are tossers.

How many Xboxes have been left with the proud owner unable to log on to it? Apparently you have to delete the user accounts, but that might need to be done several (5? 10?) times before it takes effect. And it seems that it is not just Xboxes.

Back to the laptop. It upgraded to Windows 10. Those irritating reminder boxes have been popping up (usually when I’m in the middle of trying to do something like work and so cause a distraction and a waste of time) for the best part of a year. It feels like ten years. Some of them reassured me that my machine has been checked by you and the upgrade will work.

But I didn’t want it to happen at the beginning of a very busy Friday morning and followed the on-screen instructions to postpone it. Perhaps I’d find a way to stop it from happening at all in between times.

But your fucking “upgrade” went ahead anyway and my machine was left – after being unusable for an hour and a half or so while this “upgrade” that I didn’t want and tried to postpone – unusable. You see, the network connections stuff had all disappeared. No wireless network functionality. All I was being offered was Bluetooth.

Helpfully, a series of boxes came up saying that there were more updates to download in order to complete the process. But with no internet connection possible…..

So it was off to PC world (where I bought said machine). Perhaps they could sort out your mess.

This, of course, is the last thing I could do with on a busy work day. Not that Microsoft gives a toss. Shall I send it the bill for the four hours of working time lost?

The very helpful assistant at PC World said they had been seeing quite a few frustrated Microsoft customers turning up at their tech desk. It seems that Microsoft screwed up an update which has left Windows 10 devices unable to log on. Hmm. That’ll explain the Xbox problem, then.

Meanwhile, the laptop is now working again. But I’ll now have to waste yet more of my time working out how to disable this wretched Windows 10 update for good: it is now threatening to do it all again at 6pm this evening.

Microsoft: you are utter tossers. I put it to you that you have not tested the Xbox update which has “bricked” it. If you had, you would have discovered that trying to log in after the update leads to a perpetual loop. My kids really appreciate that. What a lovely Christmas present.

Since it seems that your Windows 10 “upgrade” will leave me under permanent threat of being upgraded going forwards, I don’t want it. Have you never heard of the phrase “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”?

If that is how it is going to be, your shares are a sell, regardless of balance sheet, trading or any other normal financial measure one would normally use to analyse a company as an investment proposition. You will simply run out of customers.

And you have lost this one. I’ll be moving over to Apple or Linux next time I need a new laptop.

Fuck you, Microsoft. Fuck you, fuck you some more and fuck you again.

Tossers.

It just wreks!

I just upgraded to Windows10.

I'm so disappointed. I want to go back to 8.1. Is this possible? Or, at the very least, is there some way to get a better (working) version of this horrible "upgrade?"

So, the app screen I was getting used to that came when I pressed the Windows button in between the ctrl and alt ones is no longer a thing?

The box at the bottom that claims to be a "search web and windows" just highlights when I click on it and won't accept any characters. This kills me, because I live / die with HD search capability, and was in love with Win8 search function.

I get some helper popup that when I say "no thanks" to it, gives me an are you sure prompt with a "go back" or "close" option. I click close, and it bolds, but just sticks. Then, when I ctrl-alt-del to task manager to give it some help effing off, task manager hangs.

I am sure there are more, but I can't get past these. I got a blue screen with an un-smiley that told me there was a problem needing restart. It re-started, and was back to the normal disappointing.

My computer is only a year old and was functioning cherry with Win8.1 up until I got greedy with the free Win10 "upgrade." I can't find anything I like about Win10. Will it get better, and If it ruins another working day for me, can I go back to Win8.1?

Thank you so much.

>live dvd, but my dvd drive is 48x
my fucking sides

we get it, you can copy posts

desu I think getting rid of transparency on the taskbar would do you good 2bh

I am unbelievably dissatisfied with Windows 10. It has caused my PC nothing but problems since I upgraded. Soon as I get one problem fixed another one arises, and in some instances, the same problem arises again. Mind you I had not a SINGLE one of these when I was running windows 7. I want windows 10 gone. It is a piece of crap that windows should have actually worked on before they released. Pathetic. Anyways! I missed the 30 day rollback period and I want to know how do I get this junk off my system? I get an error when I try to format my C: Drive saying I can't format it, I can't install windows XP (the option on the installer is grayed out), I can't reinstall my copy of Windows 7 as it I get the 0x6 error saying that the installation files could not be updated. HOW DO I GET WINDOWS 10 OFF MY COMPUTER? And a new hard drive isn't in the equation for me right now. Can't afford that. Microsoft if you really made it so I can't remove this piece of crap!! off my computer, then that is probably the stupidest thing you people have ever done. Sorry if I sound offensive. I'm EXTREMELY pissed off with Microsoft and their pathetic excuse for an Operating System.

Install classic shell?
classicshell.net/

Windows 10 is a piece of crap! I DID NOT click to update. I was perfectly happy with Windows 7. I had the update install recently without my permission and my computer is shot. Turned my computer on this morning and it would not work. All it says it that it needs to repair the disk. No matter what it tells me to do it says that the disk cannot be repaired. I purchased my computer 3 years ago brand new. Was fortunate enough to find one in a store with Windows 7 because that is what I like. Now I am screwed. No laptop and no money to purchase a new one. After 4 hours of clicking on what it tells me to do.... Nothing!

I installed windows 10 since it was forced onto my computer by MS. It was an "upgrade" from windows 8.1, but I'd rather have windows 8.1, or 8, or anything OS that's not going to require me to reinstall the system, redownload all my programs, and spend time frequently trying to diagnose my computer's issues.
Automatic updates come at the worst possible time, usually when I'm out of the house.Yes, you could restore your system to the last working point, but if the updates are what's causing the problem (as was my case) you will need to download it eventually. Let's also keep in mind that sometimes, you can't even find the last working version.
The computer also has a habit of turning on after I've shut it down (and yes, it turns on even after hard shutdowns, and don't think you can fix this by restarting the system, I've tried that just before this review, and it doesn't work). The default setting of the power button, by the way, is to have your system sleep. You have to manually change the function of the power button from "sleep", to "shutdown".

I've tolerated W10 for the past 6 months, putting up with the auto updates and inability to shut down or turn off, but the fact that I've spent more time in the past two weeks trying to fix the computer than actually using it is inexcusable. If you're not one of the 200 mil devices using W10 right now, don't give in.

Oh, and Cortana is just a glorified web browser/file explorer, kinda disappointing, in case you were wondering.

Is there any OS that causes this much asspain and free (You)s on Sup Forums? KEK

Winkcucks don't care about technology in general.

All they care about is the product, not the method. Product is and the method is .

Products are GPU shitstorms, speccy threads, guts threads, casing threads etc.

A typical winbabby's perception of judging a GPU is "Gaming benchmarks".

None of the gamer wincuckolds are interested in the method or process of making games. Game is not technology, programming games is.

Buying GPU is not technology and neither is discussing which build will play the latest manchild games.

Wincuckolds do not care about privacy and cryptology. They are more invested in games.

If all they care about is the ability to play games they should move to

So much ass pain you spam Sup Forums with your shilling

My experience with Windows 10 so far:
>install Windows 10
>let it update
>enjoy perfectly stable system
>time to update
>let it update
>enjoy perfectly stable system again
What the fuck you retards are doing wrong?

>when you want to believe is shills so much you become one yourself

>wahh wahh spam
So what's this ???

Ok, this fucking does it. Windows 10 is the motherfucking worst Windows OS I’ve ever used. No, Vista was a fucking gem compared to this pile of absolute concentrated excrement.

I happen to own a slightly older Compaq laptop. Nothing fancy, it’s powered by an AMD E-450 APU and I’ve bought extra 4GB of RAM to make 8GB in total and replaced the crappy HDD with 128GB Crucial M4 SSD. It’s still kinda weak, but for web, music and movies, perfectly capable device. Has served me well with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. Popup came along to update to Windows 10 and so I did it. And that’s where thing went downhill. 90° slope…

There is this wonderful thing with AMD E-450 APU where latest Catalyst 15.7 drivers, the very same that also get delivered to Windows 10 through Windows Update, these drivers don’t fucking work at all. Youtube at 480p lags and stutters like I’m trying to run 4K on a fucking Commodore C-128. It’s absolutely unusable.

Gone through Display Driver Uninstaller, manually disabled automatic driver updating and installed old Catalyst 14.12 Omega, the ones that worked fine and where I could playback 1080p Youtube smoothly. All was well and then I stopped using laptop for a while because I didn’t need it.

Like an hour ago, I’ve fired it up and checked for updates since it passed quite a lot of days. And guess what Windows Update automatically without asking me a single thing. Yup, you guessed it. It installed motherfucking Catalyst 15.7 WHQL drivers on its own that don’t fucking work with HD6320 GPU found on AMD E-450 APU.

Microsoft, fuck you and fuck your Windows 10. This is by FAR the worst Windows I’ve ever used. It’s so fucking bad it makes Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows Millennium look like fucking perfection. At least it was under MY control and it fucking worked. Windows 10 is apparently entirely under Microsoft’s control and it’s fucking non functional pile of shit.

So what is this?

We try to use it too.

So I updated my windows 10 to it's anniversary update a few weeks ago and things went somewhat okay.

Little did I know that my webcam was not working any longer. Now whenever the fuck I try to use my webcam it stops working and causes system reboot.

I HAVE MY WEBCAM CRASH MY SYSTEM EVERY TIME I LOG IN JESUS WTF. LITERALLY CAN'T DO ANY THING BECAUSE THE WHOLE SYSTEM FREEZES RANDOMLY AFTER THE FIRST MOUSE CLICK.

FUCK WINDOWS
FUCK POOINLOOTELLA

This post should be a sticky tbqh.

Fuck you

Looks like a year old image, fucking retard.

>>install Windows 10
>>let it update
>updates stuck for the last 6 hours
>look up forums
>see this
>plug off power
>now computer is broken, have to reinstall windows
Why the fuck retards use wankbloz again?

Having to repair neighbors computers, it seems pretty common that if there's the ability to fuck shit up, they absolutely will.
Had this one guy with a laptop that was pretty new, I'd say a year old, and it was running as if I was trying to play crysis 1 on it. Opening menus was sluggish, trying to get a browser started took ages.
Turns out, disabled defender, never ran update, volume wasn't working, uninstalled all 'OEM bloat' (see also: any easy consumer way to update drivers outside of windows update), toolbars out the ass.

From that day forward I just recommend ChromeOS and now Win10S. Majority of people just can't deal w/ tech and waste a lot of fucking money attempting so.

Todays micropenis shilling

>current state of windows

>walk into thread about topic you don't like
>UGH WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THIS
kek

So I was super excited to try out Windows 10, and after about a week of waiting it finally gave me the go ahead to download and install it.

AND BOY AM I GLAD I INSTALLED IT ON MY JUNK LAPTOP FIRST CUZ HOLY CRAP WHAT A LOAD OF TRASH!

Windows 10 install assistant gave me the go ahead and said my laptop was up to spec and could handle the install, but let me tell you everything went downhill from there almost instantly.

Mic stopped working.
Cam stopped working.
Touchpad stopped working.
etc etc etc...

Thankfully I figured out the problem with the touchpad, but every time I would restart, the same error kept coming back and completely disabled the touchpad.
Never got the other stuff to work again, but it didn't matter because I decided after like 3 days of fighting this damn thing trying to get it working again that I had enough and was going to reinstall win7 and get my laptop back to working order....

Turns out that was a pipedream.

I don't know what the hell win10 did to my drive but it made it impossible to download or even load windows 7 from the install disc. After trying to reinstall win7 for around 4 hrs I gave up and pulled the drive. I'm gonna stick it in my main rig and reformat it and then install win 7 from there and hopefully get it to a state where it can boot from and hopefully put it back into my laptop and get the damn thing working again, but at this point I aint too positive anything but a new hdd is going to fix this problem.

Super unstoked right now.

My advice, dont bother, its a had damn mess.

Legit complaints. Look them up

remove telemetry completely,give me more user control and make it more stable then we can talk.

Windows 10 has been REALLY buggy for me so far. What have I done wrong?

So a lot has happened since I installed windows 10 so i'll just start from the beginning.
I had windows 7 and had been waiting to install windows 10 because i didn't want to risk it just yet, as I know there are often bugs soon after release. However, my girlfriend had installed it on her computer and has not experienced any issues, so I thought I may as well give it a go.
there are a few issues I have experienced. Firstly, very quickly after installing I realized that I was getting weird graphical glitches, screen tearing kind of things. and my 2 monitor display would often glitch out and one monitor would show what is on the other for a second. i.imgur.com/E4c12uj.png this is an example of the graphics glitch, although this one is rather benign. Notice the left screen has a tear.
The other issue is that, after upgrading from win7, all my apps in win 10 were fine, then after installing a new graphics driver and some other apps (to try to fix graphics bug) most of my apps have not been working properly. for instance, I could navigate to where chrome was installed, but the PC didn't know it was installed and it was not appearing as an option in the default programs list.
I'm currently talking to a tech from Microsoft but I thought I would ask here as well.

Still spam unlike the cherry picked posts you keep referencing.

Why is Microsoft declining?

Back in the days they used to impress people with good software. Are they interested in hiring shills more than programmers these days?

You know it when you see Microsoft tries to compensate the lack of customers' interest with political moves such as intel/lenovo deals.
They are so desperate they are
>giving away windows 10 for free
>taking adware approach to force people to install windows 10
>locking down CPU vendors to run windows 10 only

imagine being this assblasted you have to manually spam a thread because you're too incompetent to into scripts LOL

>trying to uninstall programs
>they're called "apps" now
Mobile shit is cancer

Why are those spams? Those are actual words from your customers. Own it up

The term "app" as shorthand for "application" predates your existence kid

I'm a proud user of Windows 7 since the day it's come out, been using it since, just today I upgraded to Windows 10, after a few hours dinking around, testing some games/benchmarks, I decided it wasn't for me and I went back to Windows 7. Windows 10 broke my computer guys. After having the first installation of Windows 7 via OEM disk freeze (which has NEVER happened to me before with any Windows OS Installation), I tried it again and it worked, however, I had to manually download my internet driver via USB, Windows Update is literally broken, I've tried multiple hot fixes from MS, all to no avail. Windows Update just hangs on "Checking for updates.." and maybe after a good 3 hours it will say it failed. Running a MS hotfix diagnosis says the "server registration is missing or corrupt" - however both services are running and functioning OK....so yeah.

Also, it seems impossible to install graphics drivers, I will also blame this upon Windows 10 as I had subtle yet noticeable problems with Windows 10. My graphics card should say AMD Radeon HD 7770 in Dxdiag, instead there's "AMD AtomBios" which I've never seen before in my life. I've tried multiple AMD installs and drivers, all to no avail, some say install failed, some say it finished yet no drivers appear to be installed any where.

Windows 10 broke my computer. Any help is greatly appreciated...I'd hate to have to re-install AGAIN and hope it installs 100% correctly...

Thank you.

Specs:

Windows 7 home prem 64bit SP1
8gb ram
AMD Radeon HD 7770
Gigabyte 990fx-ud3 extreme mobo

>wincucks

>58 posts
>20 IPs
how can one man be so sad

To put it succinctly, Windows 10 is bullshit and I'm getting really sick of it.
I was a huge Microsoft booster for a very long time. I had Windows Phone 7 at launch and stuck with it through the Lumia 920, until I couldn't stand the (very real) app gap any longer. I liked and defended Windows 8, even before they fixed it with the 8.1 update. I got a Dell Venue 8 Pro Windows tablet when they were still novel. I used Windows Media Center as my primary DVR for years. I used Windows Home Server when that was a thing. I ripped my CDs to WMA format.
I was very much a Microsoft fanboy.
And Windows 10 has broken me.

>Why are those spams?
Why wouldn't they be spam Ivan? Copying and pasting comments from another website in attempts to derail a thread sounds like spam, no?

Windows has called them programs for longer than you've been alive.

Hello sir namaskar!
Sir I am here to ask why you are not using our product? It's great ok? Please install our coding app with lesharper it's great sir please.
Sasrikar, sir thank you

>spams
>own it up
fuck off pajeet

Sorry rajesh, you seem to think that anything that goes against you is called a spam, which is wrong

@62395701
seek psychiatric help

I tried to update, spent an entire Sunday, didn't get very far, it took me a couple of hours to figure that mess with the drive letters and uninstall and disable stuff, and then I couldn't use drive letter x because it is reserved. And updates cannotbe turned off, and an exe program I use couldn't run in compatibility mode, and the. Ssd was kind of slow and then it wouldn't boot (Tha t wasmy fault I think) and back to seven, I had an image. I might go back with the latest hardware and networking new SS and add stuff gradually, and it might get better. When I tried 7 it was up and running in a couple of hours and never looked back. Wish o had money for a mac

Windows 10 Update may remove programs automatically

The latest Windows 10 Update remove programs automatically

Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system may uninstall programs -- desktop programs that is -- from the computer after installation of the big Fall update that the company released earlier this month.

I noticed the issue on one PC that I upgraded to Windows 10 Version 1511 but not on other machines. The affected PC had Speccy, a hardware information program, installed and Windows 10 notified me after the upgrade that the software had been removed from the system because of incompatibilities.

There was no indication beforehand that something like this would happen, and what made this rather puzzling was the fact that a newly downloaded copy of Speccy would install and run fine on the upgraded system.

According to reports on the Internet, Speccy is not the only program affected by this. Others report that programs like CPU-Z, AMD Catalyst Control Center or CPUID were removed as well during the upgrade.

AMD's Catalyst Control Center needs to be mentioned specifically as it is a core program for Radeon users allowing them to control various video card settings directly from within the operating system. It is unclear which versions of the programs are removed by the upgrade, and if there are versions that are not removed.

>TLDR
Micropajeets cucking their userbase like always

>being a 3rd worlder ESL

:thinks:

Sup Forums is dead.

This is what happens when we open the flood gates for wintoddlers and pretend their toddler toy video gaming computers and their relevant gaming OS has anything to do with technology. Turning this place into a babycare fruity toddler gamerbabby hugbox was a terrible mistake.

Sorry, we /microsoft/ now

They've been calling them applications since 3.0 though.

All I see is people having a civil discussion until some schizophrenic NEET flew in and derailed the thread with 50+ shitposts.

As if mods aren't also shilling that garbage.

This

Posters hasn't increased since then the guy you're replying to is the spammer.

I booted up my PC today and found message from Win10 saying that CPU-Z is no longer compatible with this version of Windows and decides on its own to remove the program from user space along with other programs that Microsoft doesn't like and starts replacing them with their own Windows apps.
Its even removed AMD Catalyst Control Centre and installed its own Win10 drivers.
I search around and for some reason nobody is covering this. Apparently its been happening unnoticed with Windows uninstalling programs and even sometimes Steam Games. It would be nice if anybody knew a way to turn this off.
But seriously, What kind of communist bullshit is this? If this is going to be Microsoft's last Windows release, then they still don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Quoting from Torvalds: If a change results in user programs breaking, it's a bug in the kernel. We never EVER blame the user programs. How hard can this be to understand?
I mean, if you apply an update and it suddenly breaks user apps, then THERE'S SOMETHING FUCKING WRONG WITH YOUR UPDATE! YOU DON'T FUCKING REMOVE SHIT THAT'S NOT YOURS

you people are morons if you keep up with this shit

Ok, this fucking does it. Windows 10 is the motherfucking worst Windows OS I’ve ever used. No, Vista was a fucking gem compared to this pile of absolute concentrated excrement.

I happen to own a slightly older Compaq laptop. Nothing fancy, it’s powered by an AMD E-450 APU and I’ve bought extra 4GB of RAM to make 8GB in total and replaced the crappy HDD with 128GB Crucial M4 SSD. It’s still kinda weak, but for web, music and movies, perfectly capable device. Has served me well with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. Popup came along to update to Windows 10 and so I did it. And that’s where thing went downhill. 90° slope…

There is this wonderful thing with AMD E-450 APU where latest Catalyst 15.7 drivers, the very same that also get delivered to Windows 10 through Windows Update, these drivers don’t fucking work at all. Youtube at 480p lags and stutters like I’m trying to run 4K on a fucking Commodore C-128. It’s absolutely unusable.

Gone through Display Driver Uninstaller, manually disabled automatic driver updating and installed old Catalyst 14.12 Omega, the ones that worked fine and where I could playback 1080p Youtube smoothly. All was well and then I stopped using laptop for a while because I didn’t need it.

Like an hour ago, I’ve fired it up and checked for updates since it passed quite a lot of days. And guess what Windows Update automatically without asking me a single thing. Yup, you guessed it. It installed motherfucking Catalyst 15.7 WHQL drivers on its own that don’t fucking work with HD6320 GPU found on AMD E-450 APU.

Microsoft, fuck you and fuck your Windows 10. This is by FAR the worst Windows I’ve ever used. It’s so fucking bad it makes Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows Millennium look like fucking perfection. At least it was under MY control and it fucking worked. Windows 10 is apparently entirely under Microsoft’s control and it’s fucking non functional pile of shit.

But I am shilling windows here? Isn't this what this thread's made for?

Keep up with what?

Case 1:
>Install Windows 7
>Installation takes 30-45 minutes
>Reboot several times
>Gets desktop ready for first use
>Takes 10 more minutes
>Reboot
>Realize WiFI doesn't work
>Decide to download the wifi driver with my Linux machine
>Realize windows doesn't even have drivers for ext4 or anything but FAT or NTFS

Case 2:
>Decide to install windows 10
>Installation takes more than one whole hour this time
>Boot into windows 10
>Realize two finger scroll is not working
>Realize the touchpad stopped working
>Realize the start menu and search in the bottom panel does not work
>Thanks to touch screen laptop, I manage to install drivers for touchpad
>Driver installation leads me to reboot
>"Getting windows ready"
>30 minutes in
>"Getting windows ready"
>"Don't turn off your computer"
I decided to trash wincrap. It's a FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT and it doesn't belong outside VM

>Laptop has no OS
>Decide to install my favourite comfy OS
>It's Xubuntu LTS 16.04
>It has a LIVE environment so I can check if my hardware is compatible ootb
>Just works
>Touch screen just works and so does touchpad and wifi
>Install
>Browse Sup Forums during install
>Install takes 10 minutes
>Reboot
>A fully customizable, fast, responsive OS ready for me THAT JUST WORKS

I'm sorry windows is bullcrap. It doesn't have Live ISO, can NOT rank update mirrors, update takes 4-5 hours, upgrade breaks and it doesn't work, even though people pay for it.

My perception of windows is that it is still alive in desktops because of
1. computer illiterate people that does not know any other OS than windows and any other browsers than Internet Explorer
2. Availability of pirated paid software.

Android will kill windows anyways because it's easier to use. Microsoft is trying hard with the surfacebook pros but honestly it doesn't compete with tablets.

For gaming I'll lay down a hard to accept fact:
People that lost virginity use PS4 and move on with their life.

>Windows 10 is fucking great at spying on you
fixed that for you

W**dows

I woke up to find my laptop hijacked due to windows 10.
They do not keep your log in so you have to refresh just to get onto your computer.
Refreshing means they take away all the apps they do not like supposedly (this is from a 90 minute call to them on their disability line) as the apps may interfere with 10. They are full of rubbish! They took away adobe so I cant read emails and I cant reinstall it for some odd reason. They took away xnview that I need for my photos to sell online. They took away my Hoyle card games. They took away sketch up which I use for 3 d printing and the list goes on. The worse part though which I just relaised is they took away my office. I have a full version of office as I are mute. I use MS word to communicate and its gone. I use excel from the same full version to get into voter files and I are in the middle of 2 recall campaigns. Office now has to be reinstalled to use word and excel and that means finding the key code too which I don't know where it is.
That is all I have discovered so far. They do not care to fix anything. They do not download what they stole from you. Its all on you and they do not tell you this ahead of time. They are also still figuring out the tech issues. You and everyone including the disabled community are their guinea pigs and they don't care how many problems they cause either!
The disability people are totally useless and this is not the first time either.

I would suggest you all go to Linux or Windows 7. At least your PC will belong to yourself. Fuck.

linax advertisement bots in full force

You entered a thread about windows to state anyone who "keeps up with this shit" is a moron?
Enlightened.

What kind of a fat virgin loser shills a multi-billionaire company for free?

that's weird as hell.

kek

Fuck Windows

Microsoft is growing an indian telemarketer army to correct their record

post desktop, isaac.

So this is what Rajesh the freetard with a lot of ~free~ time on his hands does. 60+ posts in and he's still doing it f o r f r e e
KEK

Hey you douchebag at Microsoft that decided to keep trying to put Windows 10 on my fucking computer... GO Fuck Yourself! I hope you get fucking testicular cancer and your balls fall off! I'm tired of removing your fucking windows 10 installer (KB3035583), Hiding the update, Fucking removing the 6 FUCKING GIGS OF CRAP YOU INSTALLED ON MY HARDDRIVE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, YOU PIECE OF COW SHIT! ONLY TO HAVE IT FUCKING REINSTALL ITSELF EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS! WHAT THE FUCK??????
IF I WANTED YOUR FUCKING BLOATED ASS GARBAGE SPY INFESTED NSA LOVING FUCKING PIECE OF FAT SHIT OPERATING SYSTEM, I'D FUCKING INSTALL IT MYSELF. I DON'T NEED YOU TO KEEP TRYING TO PUSH IT ON ME SO YOU CAN BACKDOOR MY FUCKING I7 ANYMORE THAT IT ALREADY IS YOU WORTHLESS EXCUSE FOR A FUCKING COMPANY.
Do you see where I'm coming from? - Sincerely, Every computer user that has any fucking common sense.

wrong image, Sup Forumsedditor

Windows is an OS for cucks. Prove me wrong

>Current state of wankbloz

Tou can drag apps it into it and customize it and its nice