Is Brave browser any good? or still too buggy?

Is Brave browser any good? or still too buggy?

THIRD PARTY EXTENSIONS FUCKING WHEN

so not very good

update coming soon B

Its a botnet

Sup Forums's a botnet yet here you are

It's a browser coded in javascript.

>a chrome fork with zero features
>zero coding skill or innovation went into making this browser
>suggeted (hijacked) ads...b-b-but, dont worry kids, its not on by default, but if you turn it on we'll cut you in on a percentage of the ad money we stole

>1gb right after install
>Firefox is 300mb with months of use
Why is thing so big?

Buggy on Linux

>bad UI
>no addons
>horrible customization
>"electron" ie js
>designed to identify and track a individual user to build a profile for advertising agencies to verify their ad networks are reaching users and preventing click fraud
>this backend has a private API for the advert agencies to verify themelves on their end without Braves intervention
>private blockchain architecture to create a ledger of all network history

guess im just not Brave enough pal

crashing on mac and the windows are delayed

I have iPhone with brave app but it won't load to Sup Forums, but able to load anything else. Brave literally blocked Sup Forums. Fuck Brave

turn off adblock and try again

Android version is perfect.

Literally al you said is wrong

To the other retards saying it has no extensions, it already has, they were introduced in an update literally 2 months ago. if your favorite extension is not there that's another story, go to their suggestion forum and open a thread.

Slow as fuck on the desktop

doesnt work on slackware

Tried it on my computer and on my phone, and I hated it on both. I still haven't found an adequate replacement for Firefox.

When?

They should implement their ideas as an addon to Firefox. Oh wait, they probably can't now lmao.

Brave is shit tier, use chrome

When you compile it yourself you tech illiterate peasant.