BRAVO, APPLE

BRAVO, APPLE

Literally only the S8/Note8 have better displays.

why is the screen obscured?

Literally no place to rest your thumbs when using horizontally, what a shitty design

Is that an offial photo from Apple? I just assumed when fullscreen the notches would go black and are only used to show the status bar in portrait mode.

they don't go black

Jobs died for this

yes, why is that there?

>BRAVO APLEL

Because it's poorly designed.

As usual, Sup Forums making mountains out of molehills every time Apple does a thing. Remember the outcry with the headphone jack? Then people realized, oh hey, this actually doesn't effect my user experience for 99% of the time and the phone is improved in many other ways as a result. Now it's the industry standard. People will get their hands on this and realize, having 2% of the screen covered up actually doesn't make a difference whatsoever.

That's very tolerant and subservient of you. But there are people out there who don't accept shitty deals.

People are still mad about the headphone jack.

Bullshit. I'm not "Sup Forums" because I only come here for events like this, and I've updated every year for the last 5 years. This year I'm passing because that notch is atrocious. If Apple had just substantially shrunk the bezels and not had that fucking thing at all but had a slightly larger top bezel they'd probably have my money. It looks like ass and is getting shit on everywhere, not just here.

@@@@@@@
@ WARNING @
@@@@@@@

THIS IS AN APPLE SHILL

DO NOT REPLY

REPEAT

@@@@@@@
@ WARNING @
@@@@@@@

APPLE SHILL DO NOT REPLY

this is a bot if you like this bot give us an uoboat *toot*toot*

Yeah, you're right, I guess that's why the iPhone 7 was the best selling smartphone of all time

>best selling smartphone of all time
@@@@@@@
@ WARNING @
@@@@@@@

THIS IS AN APPLE SHILL

DO NOT REPLY

REPEAT

@@@@@@@
@ WARNING @
@@@@@@@

APPLE SHILL DO NOT REPLY

>screen shot at ...
>apple shill
well I never

It adjusts if you turn it sideways, giving you a complete picture.

>2010

You realize that list is only for 2010, right?
You do know the iPhone 7 didn't exist in 2010, right?

upvoted :^)

@@@@@@@
@ WARNING @
@@@@@@@

THIS IS AN APPLE SHILL

DO NOT REPLY

REPEAT

@@@@@@@
@ WARNING @
@@@@@@@

APPLE SHILL DO NOT REPLY

why are you replying to a bot?

That doesn't mean people aren't frustrated with a specific feature removal.

it's not a real bot retard

Ummm...sweetie, the best selling Apple device is the Iphone 6. Get your facts straight next time ok??

Because its innovation!

>says best selling phone of ALL TIME
Nice back pedalling.

V30