Specs / speccy thread, post them, rate them

Specs / speccy thread, post them, rate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/de/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG35VQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf is speccy

some gay shit pajeets run in their shitty designated operating system

that's a lot of pixels and bytes, good job op

That's alot of storage space

Who else is Mini itx?

hello tilapia friend

Only steers and queers use Incel CPUs released after 2011, and you sure don't look like a steer to me.

Meh.

Shitposting machine

I am queer. Also I think the 5820K was the best Intel CPU released after 2011. Its still better than Ryzen and you had more performance than anyone since 2014. X99 has a Quadchannel DDR4 interface and can compete any modern platform.

>tfw no GTX1080 or 16+GB of >3000MHz DDR4

I want those too but ram is super expensive right now

Nice storage space.
What's with the 1152x864 resolution?

>tfw bought my 8GB for $37 CAD in 2016
>tfw the exact same kit is now $90 CAD in 2017

Ya feels badman

>celeron
>ever

friend pls

It's the family pc

>Browsing Sup Forums on a family machine
Get a new system for yourself. You can go to micro center and get an off-lease machine for pretty good price. Old CAD systems and shit like that are cheap

>micro center
I wish we had one by me :(.

My XPS 13 is giving these readings at idle, are they false positive or do I really need to worry?

Check temps in the bios

I'd remove your heatsink, clean the CPU and heatsink, then apply new thermal compound. Happened to me where it dried out because I took off the heatsink to get to some ram

CPU is at 4,5Ghz, Speccy does not read that out.

Needs thermal paste replacement and/or dust removal from the heatsink.

How the heck do I open up a Dell XPS 13 9360? Also does it void warranty

>Does it void warranty
Who cares? Probably not, it's your computer. They should thank you for this instead of wasting their time.

There should be some screws holding the side of the case on then you should be able to slide the side off.

Then look up how to reapply thermal compound

You could look for a tutorial on ifixit or a video of the disassembly on Youtube. Taking apart laptops is not easy though as the screwheads can easily be worn out (then you would need a drill in order to remove them).
I suggest that you either bring the laptop to a computer repair shop (also voids Dell's warranty) or send it in to Dell directly. As far as I know, Dell's repair service is quite good and they might even pick the laptop up from your home.

>x220t
Any problems so far?

Loads of ram because I'm retarded

What's it like having 48gb of ram?

Not him but must be amazing for browsing sadpanda, 200 tabs with no problems.

Basically this. I can load entire games into ram for those non-existent loading times. Other than that it's just a waste of power.

no, the rotation is a bit fiddly but it's been running for over 2 years on arch just fine

Well that is really good, x220t are known for having screens that go FUBAR really easy.

there's a bit of a ghosting problem when I switch between a bright screen and a dark one

So I called Dell and they're sending a technician out with a new heatsink (with thermal paste) and CPU fan, since I have premium support

500gb ssd came today

top of the morning to ya

Time to repaste user.

I'm running a botnet10 VM, idle temps are lower

please don't look

All you are missing is a SV300 and you would have the bad meme build from 4 years ago.

i had another drive, but it died

say hi to pajeet for us, and try not to say poo in loo
they hate that

Pajeet will replace my heatsink and fan as good as anyone would, and I pay nothing

He'll get shit all over it with his left hand.

I'm in Australia, the Pajeets here are clean

bump

How does the 2500k hold up with Vega. You get any real noticeable bottlenecking?

How's Threadripper? Is it ripping threads like they say?

Okay, but pls no bully

>6 screens attached to a fossil
why?

Pretty awesome if it were 2002, but I still like it.

here is my pc, i usually do my class research on it. Going for my masters in computer science and janitorial services

My XPS isn't ;^)

There definetly is bottlenecking in some games, but not enough to make me rush out and buy a new CPU. Mind you that's at WQHD with the CPU @4.7Ghz ΓΌ 2133Mhz RAM.
(RAM speed just as important as CPU clock. Slow RAM caused massive stuttering in some games before overclocking it to 2133Mhz)

Waiting for a Ryzen refresh before upgrading.

not at home, so sadly no speccy, but:

>Xeon E3-1230v2
>ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
>16 GiB RAM
>MSI GTX1080 Gaming X
>Asus Xonar DG
>[250GB] Crucial MX200
>[320GB] Seagate ST3320820AS
>[500GB] Seagate ST500DM002
>[2TB] WD Blue WD20EZRZ
>[3TB] Toshiba DT01ABA300

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly,

there is a resource out there right now called google and its pretty cool. you can look up a keyword and related websites will be listed below and sometimes it will even quote a website for the answers you seek.

Was R7 worth it?

>3071MB VRAM
is this 1080Ti actually the 970 2.0

no, speccy has just problems to recognize the correct amount of VRAM for the 10-Series.

roast me

Built during hurricane.

All that win, with a shit monitor?

It's completely evident he blew all his money on a new Ryzen PC and kept his old monitor for the time being he'll replace later.

My main monitor is currently broken and I don't want to buy anything new before they release this new 1440p ultra wide 200hz panels with HDR.

asus.com/de/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG35VQ/

Just wait as the AMD fags did for Vega.

The thing is a fucking monster. I can stream and record my gameplay and the thing can handle it without a problem. No dropped frames while doing so.

It's ridiculous. Even things like decompressing RAR files take less time now. I don't notice a difference in boot time, which is what somewhat worried me since I heard that X99 systems take a minute or so to boot up.

Threadripper is everything I hoped it would be and so much more.

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

What are you guys trying to say?

Its great value for production tasks.

But for gaming there are way better alternatives.

>streaming and recording aren't production
lol

It is somehow production if you think about it for a moment.

Link to theme?

great bait mate rate 8/8

Sweet and tasty system Bro.

And I'm totally not samfagging.

>And I'm totally not samfagging.

Right on Brah, nobody thinks you are samefagging. And might I ad, you are a damn good looking guy. No homo