FUCK GOOGLE

FUCK GOOGLE.

That is all.

Jew here I'm very offended apologize

t. cis white supremacist male

Yeah we're pretty much all in agreement here Styx.

Google has the words Do No Evil as their motto so you have no reason to hate them.

You have to be from Sup Forums to hate google? JEW DETECTED.

Ew. Fuck you.

>Who is George Orwell?

Please consider FreeBSD!

The search engine is absolute garbage. If you don't type in the most commonly used, normie searches, the engine spits out crap. Like, I was trying to Google some information in a Python module, and Google would not return anything helpful at all

Not OP but FUCK GOOGLE

Fuck Google, at least they are censoring themselves that eventually will kill their own search engine quality, they are harming themselves more than we could do

Normie learn how to google

If you create an account the algorithm gets smarter, its your own fault you don't have customized search results.

I dropped chrome like a deuce.

Are there literally any other search engine? I tried using StartPage but it's too slow and the results aren't exactly Google's (tends to lag behind) and DuckDuckGo is absolutely terrible results. Any?? I'm already making plans to move away from Android and Google Drive and other things. Thanks.

I used to use Yahoo. But Yahoo is a fucking terrible search engine.

Just because Google's a monopoly doesn't mean we can't kill it.

What about bing?

Get mad bois. I'm at Google, new grad, 120k. Fuck all y'all!

>愛してるさわこ !BE/4wes0mE
die

>Japan still uses Yahoo
???

Nice thread retard

give searx.me a try

Get fucking nuked.

what is the problem with duckduckgo?

>muh reset fantasy
>implying the CIA can't control the magnetosphere at this point

Jewish which tends mean the company is a botnet. Although it is true, let's look at it from a technical point.

DDG uses AWS (Amazon web servers) for their search engine. They say they don't collect data but they actually do. There was an image made by some 4chinner here but I couldn't find it. It was an image that clearly showed the liar DDG is.

Serious, how do i delete google plus?