Admit it: You’d buy a MacBook Pro if you could afford it

Admit it: You’d buy a MacBook Pro if you could afford it.

I do indeed have the money to buy one but I have not bought one for the following reasons :
>no trackpoint
>no physical trackpad buttons
>will break into 80 pieces if I drop it from 2 feet
>so normie it doesn't have a delete key
I bought a ThinkPad P50 instead

I could buy that or a new graphics card and CPU
Sorry macbook

Poorfag Pajeet pls go.

2016 touchbar version here.
Best computer I've ever owned.

How much does it usually cost again? My PC costs 3.5 grands, that without the monitor, and other peripherals

No, because I spend my money on other things. And then have so the extra as savings for whatever reason. I don't like overpriced Facebook machines. Also, we had this thread yesterday. Kindly stop shilling your product

Yeah probably
but not the touch bar version
just the normal version

t. poorfag using a 2014 macbook air
i love it but goddamn if i cant do much on it

Nope. I spend my money on more important things.

>bragging about money
you dont get it pal

>t. poorfag with an iPhone on a payment plan

This it's all about letting everyone within a 20 ft radius know that you suck BBCs on an hourly basis after watching your wife get plowed by niggers.

>gay
>good??? click anywhere you absolute trashbag
>it's a unibody aluminum enclosure lol
>fn+backspace shitlord

No. I would buy a 12" Macbook

I owned one

Sold it for an alienware

thx 4 playing

I absolutely hate shallow keyboards with a passion.
If apple did one with full travel keys i would consider it, yes.

>ASUS UX305FA

Yes I would. But of course it wouldn't be my primary computing device.

Like my ipad. I use my ipad exclusively to read ebooks.

I bought one. Was ok. Sold it bought a dell inspiron 7000. Half the price better performance.

>order used mbp with no dents
>post office delivers it with dents added
>ordered chinkpad
>post office unable to add dents.

nope. i've used windows all my life, why would i want to change now?

Because Macbooks simply just works.

It's terrible for gaming because it has shitty AMD graphics. I'd rather buy a Windows laptop with an Nvidia GPU.

How many rupees do your Apple overlords pay you to repost this thread iPajeet?

Not really

The best thing about MacBooks are their OS, which i can get on (almost) any other laptop.
So i'll pass.
Also, Dell Latitude + Hackintosh master race

So does windows.
Been quite a while i use this machine, and i pretty much never ran into any sort of serious trouble, other than having to replace the PSU once.

>Using an OS that you still have to use any kind of anti-malware/virus
>Using an OS that necessitates defragging ever
>An OS with that god damn registry that fucks itself with DLL's missing for no fucking reason
>2007 + 10

The new ones thermal throttle way too much, I guess that what you get for a thin fetish altho all notebooks in this form factor thermal throttle with such specs or go full blown on fan speed, but I don't want to pay that much to have same shitty issue.

>Using an OS that you still have to use any kind of anti-malware/virus
I don't need to use any active stuff as i got decent common sense (and virus total), also your mac is starting to need it as well, even if it's an integrated apple solution
>Using an OS that necessitates defragging ever
Windows 7 by default auto defrag when the computer is idle, and due that i never actually needed do defrag the machine
>An OS with that god damn registry that fucks itself with DLL's missing for no fucking reason
Never happened since 2007.

i can afford it and no

there's no reason for you not to buy one then

There's no reason for you not to buy an Atari Jaguar.

Neat
Its 700 dollars cheaper AND has more storage and power.

Buying a MacBook,you need dongles to be productive which is retarded

I'd buy from System76 if I could afford it

Without CUDA it's useless. If I had more money on a laptop, I'd buy ASUS ZenBook UX430UQ.

>any self-respectful computer user
>buying a laptop with touchbar

>unironically enjoying having to use two buttons to delete things

Kill yourself

Wouldn't even steal it

I like desktop and games more.

>dogshit CPU and GPU
>literally no games on OSX

No, I'd buy a non-alienware gaming laptop if I could afford it (like GTX 1070-tier), but I would absolutely not buy this throttling piece of shit.

MB Pros were great productivity laptops prior just 3-4 years ago, what the fuck happened?

I'd buy an air instead

i bought an inspirion 7559 for half the price and can do everything i could on a macbook, and probably more. i don't need the status symbol of a half eaten fruit.

idk you would ever use anything that runs off of apple's OS. just buy a tower, modify it to your liking, and if your smart enough you'll use anything but that trash.

Is there a pc similar to the macbook air that has a trackpad just as good? Most pc laptop trackpads ive used are trash

>loud keyboard
>lags when projector connected
>low quality build that can break in few years
As poorfag in country with low income, all Apple products are way outside an acceptable price range. If I could afford laptop with such price, I wouldn't buy macbook, especially after hearing how their hw become unreliable and sw went to trash. Probably lenovo memepad x series.

I bought a 2017 no touchbar mbp

its dope af

I can afford it but the new macbooks are shit and not worth the price

What's it like having no window snapping? You have to drag the windows and resize them and hope you get it right to the edges of your screen.

Yes I would. I'd never buy an Iphone though

I have window snapping. It comes with better touch tool and takes literally 30 seconds to install and be up and running forever.

nah.

No, I wouldn't. The trackpads are no longer clickpads, the keyboards on newer models are ass, I'd have to pay out the ass for a decent amount of RAM, the SSDs are proprietary, and they don't have docks.

I'm using a 2008 iMac and have window snapping.

nope, instead high end desktop components or an actually powerful laptop

I would actually buy an xps 13 or thinkpad for university.

We had this thread less than 2 days ago.

We have multiple threads multiple times per day

That's not what I said. Learn to read.

You're right, it's not what you said. It's what I said, you fucking dumbass.

Then why are you responding to my post with something completely unrelated?

>needing to use delete/backspace ever

Because your post was equally unrelated.

Unrelated to what? What are you even talking about?

>waah we had this thread already
>we have repeat threads every day
>y-y-yeah but t-this is different
>nah
>LOL XDDD Y R U RESPONDING WITH IRRELEVANT STUFF ROFL

>If you could afford a macbook
I'd buy a Bonobo WS maxed out. Shit's over 10 grand and its one of the best laptops on the market.

>if I type it like a retard I win the argument
Not an argument.

>if I ignore the argument I win the argument
Not an argument.

are the corners rounded when the window is maximized? that looks like shit

You didn't present any argument. I asked you what my post was unrelated to, you typed out a version of our conversation where I type in stutter and caps lock. I'm not ignoring an argument, you just didn't present one.

I may have not presented an argument but that's because you did it first, twat.

This really makes me think about why wealthy people use it. They must be great open-minded people. One reason I won't use apple products is not wanting to associate with showing off poorfags.

>I may have not presented an argument but that's because you did it first
Did what first? Is English your first language? You don't use the verb "do" in negative actions, you illiterate moron.

And I did present an argument: we had this thread less than 2 days ago. Just because you can't present a counter-point any better than "LOL BUT Y-Y-YOU TYPE LIEK D-DIS" doesn't mean it's not an argument.

Admit it: you would have been banned already if this god forsake place had mods.

Did what first?
Not presented an argument.
>Is English your first language?
Certainly.

But I did. You're just upset because you can't counter it after 7 posts.

I didn't say you never presented an argument, I said you were the first to not present one.

>Mac
No games.

Millionaire here using a chinkphone and a Cube Thinker i35

I have an HP Macbook.
It's a blatant macbook pro clone but with a matte screen and trackpoint.

>I buy apple products to show others how rich I am
spotted the poorfag

Even used 2010/2011 MBP cost around 500-600$ where I live.

I have the 2014 one. I admit it's a good little computer. Apple went to fucking shit after 2015 though.

Would buy something superior for the same money, dummy.

>no DVD/blurry drive
Into the trash it goes.

If I needed a laptop, it would be for doing photography jobs with a family friend and we use Express Darkroom, which doesn't run on Apple, so, no.

I had a impulse to buy the macbook air, but it faded away

i used one of them because of work, but nope. Would never buy one of these things for private usage

no because i hate companies that try to make everything different, even the fucking keyboards which are neither iso nor ansi standard.

apple needs to die - period

sage

You needed to use backspace on that post

>you'd buy a piece of gold shaped like a turd if you could afford it
no, not really

I already have one

Jokes on you, I already own an Atari Jaguar

I occassionally shill for apple products even though I never owned anything from apple.
>guaranteed (You's)

>Admit it: You’d buy a MacBook Pro if you could afford it.
No. I'd just build another Hackitosh if I needed Apple in my daily life for anything. No reason for most people to even own a $3000 facebook machine.....

hello, mr stallman. could you give me any recommendations on open source laptops?

Man you care about the real stuff. Good for you.